[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if we sell Alaska to Canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: AlaskaMap.jpg (98 KB, 1344x854) Image search: [Google]
AlaskaMap.jpg
98 KB, 1344x854
what if we sell Alaska to Canada?
>>
they would become the alpha male overlords and move the capital building to anchorage in a day
>>
>>81291964
Fuck off Canadian scum you have to go back OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>81292208
Look at my flag you oaf!
>>
what if we stir up internal strife, ethnic hatred, and secessionist rhetoric in Canada, and offer annexation to the resulting balkanized provinces that don't want to be embroiled in the resulting civil war?

We could take everything but Quebec, the Maritimes, and downtown Vancouver.
>>
>>81292590
what about toronto?
>>
File: Grizz Came to kill.jpg (1 MB, 1199x1600) Image search: [Google]
Grizz Came to kill.jpg
1 MB, 1199x1600
>>81291964
>>>81292059See>>81292030
what would they do with it?

Best left to Americans so that we can exploit the resources.
>>
File: marklandvinlandhelluland3.jpg (73 KB, 583x374) Image search: [Google]
marklandvinlandhelluland3.jpg
73 KB, 583x374
>>81291964
nice proxy
When will "canada" give back our territories
(FBI Took my flag)

Fuckers are supposed to be nords, but they only live in the southern fairy parts aside vinland, anyways I mean...

Alaska should invade the rest of this "canada" instead and purge

>THAT'S OUR FISK
>>
>>81293316
because the Native Americans were too much for the Vikings to handle.
>>
>>81292819
if we annex it?
offer muzzies choice of deportation, forced conversion, or jizya
ban all public welfare in toronto

but I imagine Toronto and Chinkcouver would make nice "stomping grounds", like when you and your friends buy a $500 shitbox and charge your peers $5 a minute to destroy. I'm sure there are plenty of yuropoors who would pay good money to reenact "Escape from New York" in downtown Chinkcouver.
>>
>>81293316
>find Canadian territories 1000 years ago by sheer luck.
>never actually controlled them because they kept getting BTFO by redskins.
>HURR IT'S OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY

Kill yourself snownigger.
>>
What if Canada is forced to cede British Columbia to us?
>>
ALL STATES MUST STAY! WE WILL GIVE UP NO CLAY
>>
>>81293469
Skrælings? no
The empire died in 1319 and unions happened, focus was now only fucking copenhagen and sweden. Everything was neglected over lit centuries....

Greenland died out, many moved to Markland. There were only about 6k people living in Greenland, before the Gods punished them for turning christians, and the weather conditions got to harsh.

The jews spread the black death shortly after, and all traffic was cut off even to iceland.

Skrælings didn't really do this, jews, danes and swedes did.

The only thing that happened was later in the 1300ds, the greenlanders killed their bishop(also bishop of helluland,markland and vinland) and turned heathen, so they sent a new with an expedition team.

It might have been them ending as far innland as fucking minnesota of all places...

>8 goths and 22 norse on
>discovery from
>west of vinland we
>had camp by two (skjær/reefs/"small islands") one
>days travel north from this stone
>we were fishing one day after
>we came home and found 10 men red
>of blood and dead AVM(Ave Maria)
>salvation of ill
>have 10 men by the ocean to see
>after our ships 14 days travel
>from this island yeah 1362

Also you had tuberculosis resistant etc "skrælings" with blue eyes there in the north east, with a mxed religion...

Several greenlanders are rather big compared to the pure bread ones, also blue eyes.

>They became eskimos and shiiiiieeeet
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (16 KB, 304x217) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
16 KB, 304x217
>>81293957
>>
>>81294109
drunken old norse, apparently
>>
>>81291964

>giving russia a base of operation in america

Yeah, sounds like a cool idea, ahmed.
>>
>>81294109
Your anglo-roman-christian history is full of propaganda, the first reason is christian.... And one wanted to erase all culture and history of the past, thus why anglos doesn't have so much lore kept, most is from newer times.

The most pressing reason is evident up in the map there... You see there was this treaty....
>>
>>81293815
you are wrong
As kek everywhere we fought people. Skrælings were stupid, grabbing for your sword to have a look at it, while trading... That results in the that sword cleving your skull in two to the shoulders...

Normal shit like this

And yes it is our fisk(which is what we are most interested in ofc) by treaty.
>Anglos and the christians even kept on denying these places existed, like kikes!
>Helge Ingstad got pissed, sat down in a boat and followed the saga of Leif the happy to the letter...
And behold not only did he find it and everything matched, but he sailed god damn straight up on leifsbuða.....

So fucking hard was that...
>>
>>81294975
>All the fish belongs to us
Tobad this isn't texted, but in a song for you... Vinland the beatiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRqZ5n909k
>>
>>81294435
wtf does this have to do with Russia?
>>
>>81291964
The natural resources in Alaska is worth more than all Canadians combined.
>>
File: bait.jpg (34 KB, 550x633) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
34 KB, 550x633
>>81294673
assuming I'm Christain
>>
>>81291964
why? canada is a US protectorate
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
>>81295511
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I live in Alaska and we don't take kindly to you fucking basement dwelling lower 48 fags starting sell Alaska to Canada threads. Don't make me come down there and fuck your shit up.
>>
>>81295493
the point is that this "dominant" world view and history of the west, is very rome centered.
And it is full of propaganda, something they picked up from either the romans or jews.
Both like to do this.

And for Rome it was important to smash down and destroy everything not christian(just like ISIS) including history.
>>
>>8129589 >implying you will do anything
>>
>>81296076
>very Rome centered

>Implying you have never heard of Nero
>>
File: 1464999262392.jpg (1 MB, 2831x2948) Image search: [Google]
1464999262392.jpg
1 MB, 2831x2948
Minnesota got this part, you alaskan should be able to the rest. We will be coming from the east in about 120 small vessels. It won't take that many people, given how cucked the leaf is becoming.

He is swedenistan within the year, so we should prolly do this before the summer is over...

Or we can blame our selves next year when they are a swedish-german-canadian union caliphate
>>
>>81296376
just ie look up on cartage a shitville according to Rome.... And these idiots that went up and wrote about germanic tribes?....

Don't get me started...
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>81296162
Learn how to post you stupid cuck
>>
File: bait.png (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
5 KB, 224x225
>>81296636
>Carthage wrote about Germanic tribes
>>
>>81291964

at least give us the panhandle it makes the border look retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>81297135
Come and take it.
>>
>>81293957
>prosperous white civilization undone by Jews and Swedes

This sounds familiar somehow.
>>
Yes they are a drain on the economy. Plus Canada needs more conservative provinces.

I also support Hawaii indepedence
>>
>>81291964
why would you want to do that to the alaskans?

Did you ask them if they want to become leaf faggots?
>>
>>81294435
>Giving some of a NATO country's land to another NATO country
>Latter NATO country would for some reason let NATO's main enemy build military bases on that NATO country's soil next to other NATO country
>wat
>>
>>81291964
No. Go fuck yourself.
Canada can just join us.
>>
>>81296528
Are you drunk?
Anyway, how do you feel about Eskimos? Must have some in your cities coming from Greenland.
>>
>>81297775
Fcuk off

I support alberta annexation
>>81297953
>nato
>real
>>
>>81294673
>>81296076
>>81296636

Why do you keep answering these Christcucks?

They are Islam-tier.

Incapable of changing their views, clinging onto what they were told.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.