[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mallree.jpg (108 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
mallree.jpg
108 KB, 500x749
I JUST WOKE UP /POL/ WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
>>
>>81291128
Trump picked a guy who thinks the earth is 7,000 years old.
>>
>>81291128
The coup failed
>>
>>81291128
GLORY BE TO THE GODS
>>
>>81291176
lol kek ?
that guy is a fucking creationist?
>>
>>81291128
Had a pull, then I ate dinner. Now I'm sitting here.
>>
>>81291128
/pol/ declared world peace.
Kek has blessed humanities new golden age.
>>
>>81291176
He fucking did pick pence. Where that fucking yank who argued with everyone two days ago???
>>
>>81291128
Erdo staged a coup and is powerful as never before. He knows that people are tired of them because many of them were tried in the last years. He wants people to unite under him to make it easier to force them into his new empire and away of the western world (because they are all his enemys in his eyes). He even said that german politicians with turkish background are "dirty blood"and wants them away from politics. That again works good because the small erdos here send those politicians death threads. Yesterday thousands of small erdos were swinging the turkish flags in germany for erdogan and hat s regime.
The military gave up fast and very mostly peacful. Funny how it happened when people are most motivated to stand for their fee-feels? Nope. All staged. Everybody had his speech ready and people stop asking if they live in a democracy, because they now believe. The questions about their limited rights and how many human rights were lost with this faggot with dirty sanchez on his lips will stop.
His politics summed up: make turkey the greatest. Rest evil. Give me all the power and the least for the rest.
>>
>>81292489
Sorry for the shitty grammar btw. Im pretty tired now.
>>
>>81291128
gib me your womyn
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.