[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary and Trump are the most hated presidential candidates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1544x864) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149 KB, 1544x864
Hillary and Trump are the most hated presidential candidates in history. So who here is voting for Gary Johnson in 2016?
>>
I'm convincing my friends to so that they don't vote for Shillary. With any luck, Gary will jump up another 3% in popularity and hit the mark to join the debates. He's a Soros shill now, so he's just going to detract votes from Hillary.
>>
>>81289109
>its a "going to be another 92 election taking votes away from republicans" episode
great
>>
His VP pick is a gun grabber. It's funny that people don't know that.
>>
>>81289233
polls have actually shown Johnson pulls more from Clinton
>>
No. He is a cuck. Vote for Trump. Convince liberals and leftists not to vote for Hillary.
>>
File: lolbertardians.jpg (94 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
lolbertardians.jpg
94 KB, 900x500
>>81289109

>I hate Hillary so let's vote for a male Hillary

Tip top kek, autistic virgin.
>>
>>81289109
Gary Johnson is Pro-gun control , pro-immigration

also this : taking votes away from republicans
>>
>>81289109
Johnson is getting Soros bucks to peel voters off of Trump

He claims to be for small government but supports the TPP which allows companies to sue sovereign governments. think about that for one second.
>>
>>81289209
>He's a Soros shill now
Trump or Johnson?

>>81289233
Actually, he'll be stealing votes from both sides, so nobody has to worry about vote splitting.
>>
>>81289109
Third party candidates in the US are always memes. At this point Johnson steals more from Hillary than Trump since most Bernouts are flocking to him rather than support Trump. Only the truly bitter Bernie bums will vote Trump as a fuck you to to the Hill
>>
>>81289407
Johnson does not appeal to Republicans anymore. 2012 Johnson is definitely different than 2016 Johnson.
>>
>>81289109
People who want to ensure a Hilldog victory
>>
Definitely not voting for the guy with the same policies as Hillary just because he's "likable"
Daily reminder if you support this open borders anti-gun cuck you're like the Canadian retards who voted for president weeddude
>>
>>81289697
>Implying he's taking votes away from Trump at any noticeable amount.
He's basically Obama, but pro-guns. None of his stances, aside from gun control and supporting BLM, are different. Johnson is just a different flavor of Hillary.
>>
1. Pro SJW
2. Pro Immigration
3. Thinks businesses can't determine who they do business with.
4. Supports the bullshit Trump is a racist meme
5. Watches other dudes fuck his wife
>>
>>81289871

>He's basically Obama, but pro-guns

He isn't even pro-guns, idiot. His stance on guns is a 100% Hillary match.
>>
File: Gary Johnson.jpg (265 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson.jpg
265 KB, 620x412
>>81289109

Implying Gary Johnson isn't the controlled opposition.

>http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-missed-opportunity-for-libertarians/

>CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

>JOHNSON: Good guy.

>CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

>JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

>WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

>After that performance, the rest of the show—what amounted to a complete evisceration of anything remotely resembling libertarianism—was a bit of an anti-climax. One by one, the handpicked members of the audience, especially tailored to challenge the libertarian premises of the candidates, arose to ask their prepared questions. A woman who claimed to have been at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub the night of the massacre asked why they want to make it easier to get a hold of guns. Johnson backed down, claiming “we don’t want to roll back anything,” and when pushed by Cuomo said he’d be “open to a discussion” about depriving certain people of their Second Amendments rights.

Shillary's pet lolbertarians.
>>
>>81290128
I swear he wasn't like this in 2012. (((Something))) happened to him recently so that he could win the elections in the Libertarian party.

Still, though, I'm rooting for him to get 13% in projected votes so he gets into the Pres Debates. Trump can only be president for 2 terms. When he's out, having the Libertarians as a viable party to vote for would be nice.
>>
>>81289871
I'm thinking that the #nevertrump Republicans will vote Johnson but as was brought up earlier ITT, a lot of Bernouts who don't want to stay home will probably vote for him as well thinking quite retardedly that they're taking away a vote from Trump, as Bernouts are by and large incredibly illogical
>>
>>81290284
Yeah, the #NeverTrump guys are probably going to vote for him, but they're a small minority. Most Republicans fear a Hillary presidency more than a Trump presidency. The Supreme Court argument really gets to them.

Again, I like pushing for Johnson, even though I'm voting Trump, because him getting into the debates would sap more Bernouts from Hillary. If even half of the remaining Bernouts voting for the Democrats leave to Johnson, it'll be a major victory.
>>
File: Bernie No Refunds.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bernie No Refunds.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>81290284
He did give them an education in the value of $222 million.
>>
File: 1390007260761.jpg (94 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1390007260761.jpg
94 KB, 480x640
>>81290478
Man, what a bunch of fucking idiots. The phonebanking thing was incredibly stupid, too.
>>
File: Bernie Pol.jpg (149 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Pol.jpg
149 KB, 780x600
>>81290786
Even dumber because Bernie abandoned every single principle he had. He had no record of success. He was a deadbeat provacateur until he became a mayor.
>>
>>81290989
The only things I've ever liked that he's done were dropped. No respect for him.

Well, a little, still. He's made anti-establishmentism popular on the Left, too. Maybe next elections they'll have their own Trump.
>>
File: Bernie MAGA.jpg (658 KB, 1600x1940) Image search: [Google]
Bernie MAGA.jpg
658 KB, 1600x1940
>>81291124
He did piss off Hillary Clinton without really trying. Even without taking her to task he still took 43% of the vote. He did fuck up her campaign far beyond any hope.
>>
>>81289109
>Johnson
>Libertarian

He might as well unite his party with the Green Party at this point
>>
>>81291319
Democrats and Libertarians are pretty much Soros puppets now.

Greens are so far left that not even Soros wants to deal with them. Our Green party is by far the most liberal party I've come to know in the past decade. They would make Sweden blush.
>>
You are either nationalist or globalist (libertarian). In a perfect world libertarianism works but now this ideology is part of the problem.
>>
>>81291423
*They would make Sweden proud
>>
>>81291248
Definitely. If we could just carry some of that momentum into Johnson, it would spell the end of the establishment left. I'm doing my part by getting all of my Bernout "friends" to vote for him.
>>
File: Jill.jpg (72 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Jill.jpg
72 KB, 600x394
>>81291423
Soon they'll start calling age of consent laws Islamophobic.

Still it keeps Bernvictims from voting Shillary.
>>
>>81289109
But I am.
>>
>>81289109
I'm planning to. Being in TX, my vote doesn't matter anyway.
>>
>>81291563
(((((Stein)))))
>>
>>81291603
see>>81290272
>>
>>81289109
>voting third party
>ever
might as well not even vote
>>
>>81291698
The key is not for us to vote 3rd party, but for the Democrats to. If we can convince them that Libertarians/Greens are more their speed, that's 2 spoilers for Clinton.
>>
>>81291563
They already consider being a straight, white male to be a sin.
>>
>>81289109
Johnson is a cuckservative. He won less than 1% of the vote last time and I will never make that mistake again.

If you vote for someone from a useless party with ZERO seats in congress, you ARE throwing your vote in the trash.

Maga
>>
Economics doesn't even matter. I'm like Ann coulter, a one issue voter. The only thing that matters to me is immigration.
>>
>>81291915
As it should be

Everything else can be sorted out after we stop the flood from the 3rd World into the 1st
>>
>>81291812
You overestimate the power of libertarians or greens
2 party will forever remain in power and the best a third can do is be a puppet for 1 of the 2 to take votes from the other

t. Ross Perot
>>
>>81291874
It's funny how they expect us to be mad when we are called racists or sexists. Racist is a synonym for White. Sexist is a synonym for male. I won't be ashamed of my birth.
>>
>>81292035
Republicans and Democrats were both third parties at one point. Progressives won quite a bit in the 1900's - 1930's.
>>
We can change economics year to year. Immigration is a permanent thing. Think you fucking libertarian scum.
>>
>>81292038
The plan isn't to anger you, but to throw shit at you so people distance themselves from you. No one wants to hang out with the guy with a turd on his shirt.

The problem being that they do it to so many people they've created a distinct underclass that does not care about those words in the slightest.
>>
>>81292152
There is no reason to change the 2 parties
Maybe jumble the people involved but the 2 form core values and the others are just RC Cola compared to Coke
>>
>>81292404
I'd like a fountain instead of just Pepsi vs. Coke.

The reason having more parties is beneficial is so we don't end up with a repeat of 1980 - 2012, where the parties had very staunch opinions, and you had to choose which ones you disagreed with less. The 1860 election is a good example of why more parties is better.
>>
>>81292404
The 2 major parties have almost no differences whatsoever

Sure in their talking points they do but their actions speak otherwise
>>
>>81292625
>>81292660
i don't have underdog oppression political minority fantasies so Im okay with 2 parties
>>
>>81292760
I'm sick of cuckservative vs. anti-gun cuckservative, though. No reason to uphold it.
>>
File: 1468251344430.gif (3 MB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
1468251344430.gif
3 MB, 400x362
>>81289109
>So who here is voting for Gary Johnson in 2016?
You and maybe two or three others
>>
>>81292894
World keeps turning, and literally nothing changes
I've lived through 4 presidents and life has been the same through all 4
>>
File: image.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
image.png
59 KB, 500x402
I'm posting my vote in for Clinton. Not because I support any of her policies, but because I'm probably not coming back to the States (gonna raise a familia here) and it would be pretty funny seeing all you sperglords being led by her.
>>
>>81289109
Nah. Open borders is absolute horse shit.
>>
they are the most hated because people are more divided than ever. and why are they more divided than ever? because you've kept the fucking borders open for 40 years which has completely changed your country demographically. you now have 3 major ethnic groups all with views opposing one another trying to gain control over a single government. the USA is literally yugoslavia in the making right now.

cant wait for civil war 2
>>
>>81289407
>Republicans voting for pro-gun and pro-immigration
What the fuck dude
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.