[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something just doesn't make sense here. If the military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: Erdogan.jpg (2 MB, 3791x2727) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan.jpg
2 MB, 3791x2727
Something just doesn't make sense here.

If the military were supposed to be the good guy secularists, trying to take out Erdogan for making the country more Islamic and oppressing the people.

Why would the people fight against the military and why did the military kill civilians?
>>
>>81288377

Reports are they're just a small group in the military and they are Islamic radicals headed by an Imam endorsed by the CIA

Either that or Erdogan just had a purge in thr military.

The real victims are the conscripts being slaughtered for this plan to work
>>
>>81288523
Why would Islamic radicals try and take out Erodogan, don't they love him?
>>
>>81288377
Erdogan was democratically elected, the people prefer democracy it's as simple as that.
>>
>>81288595
look up gülen movement
>>
>>81288595

Apparently, he's not radical enough or something. Maybe it also has something to do with the fact Erdogan apologized to Putin and is trying to normalize his relationship with Assad.

But that's just guesswork, I honestly have no idea. Whole thing's a massive clusterfuck that barely makes sense.
>>
>>81288377
>and why did the military kill civilians?
They were ISIS or Al Qaeda, definitely Jihadists, they dress like civilians but they are terrorists.

The mosques called on the people to commit to Jihad to kill good soldiers.
>>
File: 1468503842047.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1468503842047.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>81288613

>Erdogan's muslim rubble
>democracy

Here's a qt3.14 4 u, Shlomo
>>
>>81288523
>falling for Erdogans propaganda
Gulen had nothing to do with this, that's just Erdogan blaming a convenient enemy.

It was the kemalists.
>>
>>81289009
Got any more Nazi babes?
I-it's for a friend with a nazigirl fetish
>>
>>81288523
Te conscripts being slaughtered are actually ONLY TWO soldiers killed. Most casualties are plotters.
>>
>>81288377
The people out demonstrating in support of Erdogan are literally chanting Allahu Akbar.

Secularism died in Turkey today, Kemal Ataturk would be spinning in his grave.

Stalinist purges incoming in the military, goodbye secularism, hello Shariah Law
>>
>>
Don't believe me? Check periscope in Ankara
>>
>>81288377
Islamists gonna islam
>>
>>81289309
This
>>
>>81289309
Yeah this.

They had their chance.

>you live or you die
>>
>>81288595
Erdoğan is Islam Lite. He sincerely gets votes in fair elections.

Gülen is Islam Heavy. He is a fucking imam.
>>
>>81284542
>>81284542
>>81284542
see the redpill thread
>>
>>81288377

They waited too much

Military was purged at least three times under erDOGan, all secular generals were removed.

He's in power for around 15 years, plenty to mess with the heads of youngsters who are not very bright anyhow. mudslim propaganda in school, ottoman revival festivities - the population had to be kept in check by army anyway to preserve secularism, now is way too late.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>81289366
>>
>>81289532
Question is were the coup more of less Islamist than the Preston.

>>81289551
>Turkey Flag
Anyone posting in Turkey will hold a view on all this one way or the other...
>>
>>81289366
Kek
>>
>>81289532
Islam is pragmatic when it comes to the means that lead to a shariah society.. democracy is not haram in this sense. Erdogan has literally said like all muslims knowlegable in their religion say.. there is no moderate and radical islam. There is only islam. He is right. Im 98% sure in my mind that Erdogan want the full Shariah in the end and possibilly the Khilafah
>>
This is a good question that I believe I can shed light to. The military and government of Turkey essentially independent of each other unlike most western country. While the government is a democracy that follows the rule of the law, the military is an organization of appointed individuals trusted to uphold the secular beliefs of Ataturk and fight the government when necessary.

The Turkish political landscape is set up like this because Turkey has been historically populated by a majority far right muslim population that would delight in the oppression of all the minorities. Atatturk, the great man that he is, realized that this is wrong and established a military that is supposed to resist this oppression.

Unfortunately Erdogan is a piece of shit who has picked away at the strength of the secular military so that he can turn Turkey into another theocracy.

In short the people fought the coup because that's what the majority population and government want.
>>
>>81288377
Coup was an inside job.
>>
>>81288377
Just Turkroaches. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>81289934
Absolutely.

As an Australian who knows of Ataturk (you defeating us at Gallipolli is a national holiday) we know that what was your military would not surrender to civilians with sticks and flags.

We learned that the hard way, paid for, and earned Ataturk's respect for it.

We have the Ataturk speech in every school here, on the wall in the foyer
>>
>>81288523
Provide a source?

multiple can be provided in the Turkish government funding ISIS.

we'll see what you offer
>>
>>81290416
To quote another anon...
Gülen supporters have infiltrated every part of the state, including the military years earlier. They were buttbuddies with Erdoğan so this was easy for them. They stole the exam questions for the government acceptance exam for example so they easily got in.

Their goal was to get rid of the seculars all together which was supported by Erdoğan but for some reason a few years ago they became enemies. Feto prosecutors have arrested countless kemalist high ranking military officers in the past because they were planning a coup which was supported by Erdoğan but after they became enemies, all of them were released.
>>
Sooooo... Can we start bombing Turkey now ?
>>
>>81288377

>why are turkroaches turkroaches

The turkroach sees an opportunity for violence so they take it.
Muslim filth, all of them.
We wipe them out soon enough.
>>
>>81288377
those involved in the coup are not secularist but radical islamist attached to Gulen movement.
>>
>>81290645
you should call the airstrike on your own position tbqh
>>
>>81290619
Gülen was more of a hardline Islamist than Erdoğan

To claim he was a secular instigator is full blown tactics from the neighbours with the curved noses
>>
>>81290645
Your boss, Merkel, came out supporting Erdoğan this morning

How's it feel to win a war and still lose?
>>
>>81289897
Couldn't have explained it any better
>>
>>81289019
no dude, hardly any effective kemalist commanders remain in the military, not after the purge done by Gulenists and Erdoğan, back when they were still chums.
they are Gulenist, they were desperate, because they knew that after the crackdown in the police force and the judiciary; they were next in line.
Trust me, I live in Ankara, and writing this after a sleepless night of dog fights and air to land bombings over my neighborhood.
>>
>>81291141
Is there hope?
>>
>>81291284
There is no hope. Just sultan now. I should really get out of this shit hole.
>>
>>81291355
If you're fucked, it will eventually spill over to balkans. Let's start a /emigrate to |America general/, shall we?
>>
>>81288377
>Erdogan has cronies everywhere
>People protesting are made up of exactly the same demogprahic
>Mosques blaring for morning prayer way earlier than usual to call people to protest.

Gee, I wonder why people have the idea that Erdo-shit wants to start a new khaliphate.
>>
>>81291355
You should pick up a weapon and fight for your country.

The Turkish police is entirely controlled by Jihadists. You can't surrender to those people, it's better to die fighting than be slowly raped by radical Islam.
>>
>>81291284
You mean hope in the sense that erdogan will be overthrown in the future?
I don't think or hope so. Turkey has its share of coups during the cold war, and they never served secularism or democracy in the long run. erdogan needs to lose democratic elections if radical islam is to be overcome in europe and turkey, he is a democratically elected president with dictator like mindset, but so far democracy and elections have served him well, he is powerful and rich, so I don't think he will risk an islamist revolution to get what he already have.
we have to wait until he dies I guess.
>>
>>81291141
What are the "dogfights" like? Have you seen jets engaging each other or what?
>>
Islamists aren't civilians.

Also if the military had actually wanted to kill people, there would be thousands of dead people littering the streets of Istanbul and Ankara.

This was a staged coup to fully take over the country.
>>
>>81289873
He expressed this on live TV 20 years ago before he came to power. People forget easily.
>>
>>81288377

Because the civilians are roaches.
>>
File: 1468455588727.jpg (42 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1468455588727.jpg
42 KB, 645x773
>>81288377
Maybe because this whole "white" t*rks vs "black" t*ks dilemma exsists only in your average /pol/tard bandwagoner imagination and what we are seeing now is nothing more than a power struggle between equally disgusting cliques?
>>
>>81288377
The military has slowly been purged of secularists. The top officials are in Erdogan's pocket. Erdogan has, before this coup, put about 1/3 of the military leadership in jail. These were likely the last vestige of the truly secular military. Whatever coup happened now was likely the low level remnants who were not jailed.

I don't believe for a second this was gulen lead or motivated.

Honestly I would bet on this being another beer hall putsch rather than a real coup attempt. The next week will be telling. If Erdogan pushes for reform to solidify his power further (remember, president was a powerless role before Erdogan entered the position) perhaps even with an amendment, then it is clear this was a false flag.
>>
>>81288377
because it was false flag from grumpy trump erdogan
>>
>people opposing military shout allahu akbar all around
>mosques support civilians by playing prayer sounds
I dont think coup could have been worse than this
>>
>>81291631
I can just leave the country why would I fight for a country when more than half of it is fucking subhumans. It is easy to say go fight. Don`t worry i wont come to germany.
>>
>>81291656
There are no more democratic elections you tool.

Erdogan is copying Hitlers rise to power quite obviously.
>>
>>81291897
Pretty much this
>>
>>81291797
There's no dogfights. The rebels, I think we can call them now, do not have control over the airforce. This was proven by their inability to shoot down Erdogan's plane which was in the air for two hours.

They likely have some helicopters from the military bases, but nothing more.
>>
>>81291806
Its a half-assed coup at least, a civilian will do nothing to that Leopard 2 on that bridge. Those soldiers were probably not hardliners, if they were the bridges over the Bosporus would have been killzones.
>>
>>81291656
We elected an autocrat, too. The real enemy here is the uneducated masses. God forbid any one of these ''leaders'' invest in schools.

My problem with erdofag is his rhetoric regarding Bosnia and kosovo. He really should just fuck off.
>>
>>81288523
I heard the Russians had a hand in it.
>>
>>81292025
In the last couple of elections, both domestic and foreign NGOs reported no mass fraud that will effect the outcome, only maybe in the kurdish region, but it was the kurds that cheated there not erdogans party.
>>
>>81292108
Most of soldiers didn`t know it was coup. They thought it exercise.
>>
>>81292214
Good goy
>>
>>81292174
We have both our hands in a popcorn basket tbqh.
>>
>>81292225
Proof?
>>
>>81291797
yep, two f16s, one following the other, then I heard machine gun fire, then they disengage, both flying supersonic speeds at times, the sonic booms were scary as hell. This was above the west side of ankara, away from downtown area. Then the fighter that was followed disappeared. I don't know if it was shot down or force landed.
>>
>>81292260
nice tinfoil hat anon
>>
>>81292413
Join a Kemalist death squad.
>>
>>81289532
Nice attempt at trolling. But Erdogan is an imam as well...
>>
>>81288377
> making the country more Islamic and oppressing the people

> civilians

You realize that many but not all of the "people" and "civilians" are Islamists? And many are just brainwashed by the Erdogan regime.
>>
>>81292095
The sikorsky and super cobra helicopters used by the putschistst were soon shot down by F16s, so...
>>
>>81292413
crazy

there better be videos
>>
File: president speaking.jpg (511 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
president speaking.jpg
511 KB, 1280x720
>>81289366
>>
Christianity has de-escalated over the centuries but Islam seems to just be getting worse and gaining traction. Do we need more proof?
>inb4 muh 1.5 billion muslims
Implying 1.5 billion people can't be wrong.
>>
Gay bottoms in Istanbul hmu :3
>>
>>81292898
erdogan stop it

ive seen you post this in multiple threads

we know its you
>>
File: don't surrender to shitskins.png (3 MB, 1295x2888) Image search: [Google]
don't surrender to shitskins.png
3 MB, 1295x2888
>>
>>81292773
I don't think there will be, It was 2:50 at night, hard to capture with a cell phone. And military records of it will not leak probably.
It was horrible by the way, no fun at all. I live 100 meters away from the HQ were most coup officers were holed up, and 200 meters from erdogans palace. One time a helicopter shoot on civilians walking towards the palace, there is a video of that floating around.
>>
File: tpepe.png (37 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
tpepe.png
37 KB, 396x400
>>81291883
really makes you think, huh
>>
>>81288613
> democratically elected meme

Can Obama round up and jail all his critics just because Romney got fewer votes?

Doesn't matter how a tyrant was initially selected. If he behaves like a dictator and kleptocrat and destroyed all the checks on his power then he must be swiftly removed.
>>
>>81288377
The people didn't fight the small coup force though. A city of 14mn and only 4000 heeded the presidents call to rise up.

He is despised but they(the people) fear him. If it was 50% of the military taking part the entire country would be marching now demanding he resign and face prison. It was less than 6000 troops with about 50 tanks, 20 APC's, 12 fighter jets and 10 attack helicopters. But its sent a shockwave through occupied Anatolia and NATO.

The so called "civilians" killed by the coup forces are Islamists and Erdogan shills they were literally shouting "allah snackbar" as they marched demanding the death of the military. They beat 2 soldiers to death last night and in return were effectively removed with extreme force. Pic very related.

Don't believe anything from the globalist media.

Erdogan has said "The military shall be cleansed of traitors against me, this was a Godsend". He's solidified his Islamist dictator position now with those words and the globalists and their mind controlled masses just lapped it all up.
>>
>>81289366
>flew around in circles for 5 hours watched live by /pol/ on flight tracker.
>came back and pretended he was there all along as hundreds lie dead and dying in Ankara and Istanbul.

Cunt.
>>
>>81288377
>why would hordes of fundamentalist muslims go into the streat and violently confront a military trying to reinstate secular values
gee, I fucking wonder
>>
>>81293152
i wish they would have done it right instead of this faggot shit that happened
>>
>>81293111
This is why you don't surrender. Saved. You can see the Islamist/Saudi/ISIS influence on the populace in this picture.

Poor Secular troops wanting to keep Attaturks dream alive. It's now officially dead.
It feels like the only hope for that land has now died.

Islamic State must be cheering that their paymaster is still in power.
>>
>>81293264
>The so called "civilians" killed by the coup forces are Islamists and Erdogan shills they were literally shouting "allah snackbar"

>Erdogan supporters are Islamic
>Militairyt supporters are secular

You don't fucking say Nigel. Tippety top deductions there m80, cheerio.
>>
>>81293528
OP didn't know that though that's why he asked.
>>
File: 1456192349402.png (192 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
1456192349402.png
192 KB, 500x485
>>81293111
trips of truth
>>
>>81293111
The soldiers that are loyal to the nation surrendered almost immediately, when they saw their own kin march across the streets.
They knew something was wrong, and went with the police, uncuffed, and shoulder to shoulder as brothers.

The traitorous scum that shot at their own people for hours on end deserve anything they get. You dont commit high treason and then expect mercy.

A fitting end to treasonous filth, I'd say.
>>
So kids what have we learned so far?
In order to successfully overthrow a government:
1)You need start your coup after midnight, not in the afternoon
2) You first need to arrest any high government officials (president and prime-minister, maybe the occupation party leader) AND all the generals that are not with you.
3) you need to shut down the internet, tv and radio boardcasts.
4) then roll your tanks and jets in the major cities while announcing your coup and curfew in the state run tv channel, while other channels are shut down completely.
5)DON'T fire into crowds unless absolutely necessary.
6) profit
The Gulenist assholes failed in all points.
>>
>>81293727
I hope you fucking die, fucking islamic sandnigger
>>
>>81288523
Erdogan just cleaned the military
>>
File: worry 2.jpg (32 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
worry 2.jpg
32 KB, 468x286
>This realm of islamic chaos is a vital component of NATO
I want out
Should've stayed a german eastern march
>>
>>81293727
Don't you have better ways to spend your time Erdogan?
>>
>>81293819
The coup started after dark.
>>
>>81293819
>gulenist
where all da proof at yo
>>
>>81293264
4000 turks assembled here in Vienna alone. Government & police didn't even twitch. ABSOLUTELY DETESTABLE.
>>
>>81293819
> Gulenist assholes

Probably just Kemalists trying to guard his legacy.

Turkey is fucked now like the rest of the Middle East. We shall build a wall.
>>
>>81293727

erdogan proved that he is not loyal. re run like a bitch with his tail between his legs.

he should have remained in his residence to face the coup like a proper leader - even risking his own death just to make a point.

Instead he fucked off into the night and started begging europeans for asylum.

>>81293819
There is no proof that gulen was behind this. I doubt he was. From the looks of it, the coup forces were genuinely secular.

>>81294013
Sadly this "victory" of erdogan will strengthen and embolden him.
He is a nasty cunt, and now he'll get even worse.
>>
>>81292260
it's true though. YSK commision that count elections is full of CHP judges, and if there was cheating we'd know.
>>
Why can't people just accept that Turkey is an islamic country ? You all hate them anyway, because they're not white in the first place
>>
>>81293819
1. switch on TV
2. see Turkey fucked up
3. switch it off again
4. enjoy your life
>>
>>81294329
Ataturk was acool dude and its painful to watch Erdogan shit all over his legacy and ruin everything he worked for.
>>
>>81294196
What about press freedom which is necessary to have informed voters?
>>
File: 1415688343492.jpg (11 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1415688343492.jpg
11 KB, 406x422
>>81293949
>shariafag coup supporter calling me islamic sandnigger

pot calling the white man nigger
>>
>>81293111
these soldiers shot at the crowd though. the guys whipping them probably lost their relatives/friends.
>>
>>81294132
maybe not solid proof, but all officers that I know told me so, they say that the Gulenist knew the ban hammer was coming for them in the upcoming military assembly were each officer is appointed to a new turn. So they desperately cooked up a sloppy attempt. For example only 5 soldiers came to take over Turksat which controls all internet and satelite boardcasts in Ankara.
>>
>>81294417
Istanbul will fall, we will take our clay sandniggers

TRI MORETA!
TRI
>>
>>81294419
just curious: are they all Turks?
>>
>>81294486
Protip: TRI MORETA happened when bulgars were still turkic :^)
>>
>>81294404
>Ataturk was acool dude
>massacred christians in Smyrna
>now his own kin shit on his """legacy"""
Loving Every Laugh.

Death to turkroaches.
>>
It just proved that Turkey needs to be nuked to oblivion because their people are subhuman islamic filth.

Hopefully based Putin does something about it.
>>
File: 5.jpg (128 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
128 KB, 960x720
>tfw i was i the middle of governmental area .
all my windows broke and for 6 our jets were bombing place around my house.
>>
The CIA guy in PA is probably controlled opposition like the amputee guy at the back of the train in Snowpiercer. All the underlings think they are real opposition though.
>>
Why can't we just have some nice things once in a while ;_;
>>
>>81294652
Man that's fucked up. I was scared shitless hiding behind my curtain. I can't imagine how fucking scary it is to have windows broken.
>>
>>81293819
Everybody knows that, I could pull off a better coup with 5 people.

This was staged by your beloved Führer.

Remember this when you hear the hellfire missiles raining down on you in a couple of years.

Remember you deserve this.
>>
>>81294637
Putin is holding the Sultan at his balls now.
>>
File: smugyoko.jpg (40 KB, 467x433) Image search: [Google]
smugyoko.jpg
40 KB, 467x433
>>81294171
>run to European countries
yeah, he revealed that the great German merkel is in fact NOT willing to grant asylum to a democratically elected and diplomatically recognized president, all the while being at Istanbul airport and ready to land.

He revealed the true faces of the globalist scum behind the coup.

Your retarded "bravery" of waiting in your home is how coups succeeded in the past.
>>
File: 1467241010618.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1467241010618.png
631 KB, 681x681
ITS A HOAX

DOGAN ALREADY SAID HE WANTS TO CLEANSE THE MILITARY NOW

IT WAS A PLOY TO WEAKEN THE MILITARY AND GAIN MORE POWER!

HE AND HIS BRAINDEAD ZOMBIE FOLLOWERS WILL START WW3! IT WONT BE GERMANY THIS TIME!
>>
>>81294717
What's wrong about a fucked up country far away?
>>
File: 1307741069001.png (95 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1307741069001.png
95 KB, 200x194
>>81294743
>>
>>81294404
I bet you think that only because he wasn't a muslim.
>>
HAPPENING AGAIN

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754242879015546880
>>
>>81294829
either way im just glad there is no coup now.
>>
>>81294619
>now his own kin shit on his """legacy"""

Say the slavshit who lives in an even worse dictatorship.
>>
>>81294404

This is why I now have a great respect for those who partook in the coup, they are safeguarding Ataturks' ideology, moral and principles which is what made modern Turkey what it is today, and Erdogan is just taking the country in the opposite direction.
>>
>>81294329
Generalising this much. Just stop.
>>
>>81294902
Tourists are coming! Clean up the shit, Murat
>>
>>81293727
Erdogan pls
>>
>>81294902
are you ready for turkish stalin
>>
>>81293819
This, the coup was terrible.
They should've made a pretend terrorist attack to spread troops across the area without rising suspicion and seize control of every head in the goverment, being the roach king one of the most important.
Not just ride in the fucking city and expect him to sit around.
>>
File: turkic peoples.jpg (123 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
turkic peoples.jpg
123 KB, 560x560
>>81294384
>>81294329
turkey shouldn't even exist as a country
originally, turkic people were like gypsies
they were homeless nomads, consisted by dozens of different tribes from all over Asia
The idea that there an ethnicity called "turk" is a fucking joke
That's like saying there's an ethnicity called arab or slav.
turks like arabs and slavs are a linguistic group not an ethnic group

>>81294404
>Ataturk was acool dude

Shitposting as usual I see...

>>81294887
Most of the people think like that about kemal.
They don't know he was a lonely drunkard thug who committed countless crimes and butchered people for fun
>>
>>81288377
>Why would the people fight against the military and why did the military kill civilians?

Because Muslims don't want secularism.
When the Muslims have the numbers to get non-secular leaders in Western Europe, they will do so.
>>
8 officers stole a heli and ran away to Greece seeking asylum

top kek
>>
File: CndNJGVXEAAaim9.jpg (137 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
CndNJGVXEAAaim9.jpg
137 KB, 1200x675
>>81294743
I was 100 meters away from the Gendermaine HQ were the most shooting was done. Scared shitless, even now after 4 beers I am jittery. Thank god my kid was away, he would be scared for life.
Picture related.
>>
>>81294904
You ready to welcome more Mehmets soon into your glorious democracy, irrelevant eastern yuro trash?
>>
>>81295063
Agreed, bro
Constantine is not amuzed
>>
>>81294637
Stop being so american
>>
>>81288377
Because muslims are scum and turks in particular are roaches.
>>
>>81292214
If the media is controlled, democracy cannot work properly anyway. It's like a stock exchange that openly tolerates insider trading.
>>
>>81295096
>after 4 beers
absolutely haram 2bh
>>
>>81294652
>>81294743
Just so you know, no one here actually cares about you. They just want to see islam getting damaged, they don't care about the souls that suffer from this.
>>
Will we be expecting a Turkish film version of Operation Valkyrie anytime soon?
>>
File: nope.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>81293111
>falling for the democracy meme when your civilian population are mostly savages
>>
>>81288377
>because military told people to stay at their homes so kemalist supporetrs stayed at their homes.
>erdogan told everyone to go outside and fight military so few thousands erdogan supporters went outside

erdogan won like a boss xD
>>
>>81294555
>welcome to schools in turkey
>learn to history n shiiet
Protip: roach on trolling spree
>>
>>81295096
>after 4 beers
Enjoy the last ones Mehmet.
>>
EIGHT TURKISH ARMY OFFICERS HAVE LANDED IN GREECE ABOARD A MILITARY HELICOPTER CLAIMING POLITICAL ASYLUM FROM AN ISLAMIST REGIME.

EXPLOSIONS HEARD IN ANKARA AND BLACK SMOKE RISING FROM THE MILITARY HEADQUARTERS.

IT'S STILL HAPPENING.
>>
>>81295242
of course, but any bit of regime that resembles democracy is rare as fucking unicorns in a muslim country, is all I am saying. And it is definitely worth protecting
>>
File: 1463078834656.jpg (5 KB, 64x85) Image search: [Google]
1463078834656.jpg
5 KB, 64x85
>>81295096
fugg
>>
>>81295242
>stock exchange
honestly earned money, bro
>>
>>81295301
More like the police forces and the rest of the military won like a boss. Erdogan was too busy shitting himself on his private jet flying in circles.
>>
File: 1467608746859.jpg (190 KB, 753x725) Image search: [Google]
1467608746859.jpg
190 KB, 753x725
>>81295129
> a powerless slave to Chechens and Putin's Panama off-shores calling others irrelevant

You funny subhuman slavshit.
>>
>>81295096
Go away. It's Syria.
>>
>>81294151
Our PM just said on live TV that we will be the only balkan country to NOT build wall. Please invade us Hungarbro
>>
I was watching the events on Fox with my mom and they showed a military vehicle speeding through a crowd and somebody appeared to be injured by the vehicle. My mom said, "Oh my god! Again?!"

that was pretty hilarious
>>
>>81290977
Seriously... why is that jewish shitstain still breathing? Germoney, what the fuck is wrong with you? Kill Merkel, kill her now!
>>
>>81289309
This.

The Military were standing up for Turkey's proud secular history, and were reacting against Erdogans Islamization by degrees of the Turkish government policy.

The Gulen guy is an Islamic Cleric but also (apparently) quite secular. Being CIA backed is probably a smear concocted against him by Erdogan himself, who has been going after his supporters ever since their falling out
>>
>>81288523
oh yeah its always the CIA...please guys...don't belive what ERDOGAN says...how cna a fucking imam in the US convince thousands of soldiers tot make a coup for him dont be retarded...
>>
>>81295467
Italy, pleeeez
why did you turn your flag though?
>>
>>81294454
>Gulenist

Ayo hol up.. So your saying the coup was the bad guys and not Kemalist factions of the military?
That would be good news, given they didn't make it.
>>
>>81295242
>If the media is controlled
>>
File: 17hkgc.jpg (88 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
17hkgc.jpg
88 KB, 660x371
Fresh oc coming thru
>>
>>81295487
nope, that is my bedroom window 7 hours ago. Check the EXIF or something.
>>
>>81289309
>Secularism died in Turkey today,

it died much earlier than that. Look up Turgut Ozal and Demirel.
>>
>>81293111
Fucking savages.
>>
File: 1342899110001.jpg (183 KB, 1000x806) Image search: [Google]
1342899110001.jpg
183 KB, 1000x806
>>81295467
>ethnically diverse
>literally just Caucasian lezginkapro's

non-white is diverse it seems
>>
We will see more terrorist attacks soon.
Because the turkish state will be preoccupied with cleaning
>>
>>81293111
b-but that's not how surrendering works!
>>
>>81295467
Why are you so butthurt? Did we dogpile your country while we were commies?

I can't remember for sure, you puppet states all look the same.
>>
>>81295467
>Big cities
>Cesspool of degeneracy
Wew lad, I think you are onto something here.

Also you cannot compare your shitty baby country with such a massive country as russia with hundreds of different culture and religion.
>>
>>81295670
The mastermind of aeroport assault was (surprize surprize) a Caucasian
>>
>>81295670
>>literally just Caucasian lezginkapro's
Not just, lots of central Asians. Every ...stan has visa free travel to Putin's Russia.
>>
>>81295599
kinda, but the Gulenists really never had a chance to do anything. When they exposed Erdoğan and half the cabinet red handed pocketing the Iran gold money, they couldn't make any convictions stick, and they only hold a tiny minority in judiciary and military after that.
>>
Things still happening...

>8 people request asylum after a Turkish military helicopter lands in #Greece: Greek police
https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754256355997970432

Also:
>Anti-government group take over frigate, according to Greek military
>Reuters is reporting that an anti-Government group has taken over a frigate and taken the head of the Turkish fleet hostage at Turkey’s Golcuk naval base.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/15/turkey-coup-attempt-military-gunfire-ankara
>>
>>81294417
sharia coup? HAve you compared the soldiers look with the "democratic protesters"

Tell me..who do you think was chanting "allow kebabs" all the time? WHo had neckbeards and islamist flags?
>>
>>81288523
Muslim finds a way to blame the US somehow of course. Wasn't it Erdogan backed by the ebil CIA, and now it's the military since they've been outed as bad? Fucking hilarious, the mental gymnastics of mudslimes, to pardon themselves of their general savage behavior and shift the blame to the civilized world.
>>
Our government and jews want these turkroaches here.
>>
>>81294419
not an excuse to behave like a barbarian...
>>
>>81295798
>with hundreds of different culture and religion.
They have that by choice. And letting them invade cities instead of keeping them nice was also by choice.
>>
>/pol/ still believes revolutions work in modern times
Maybe this will stop the childish power fantasies.
>>
lol letting turkey into the EU ever lol
>>
>>81295096
soon u wont be alowed to drink beer anymore
>>
>>81295779

You're butthurt because I posted the truth that you live in a worse dictatorship than Turkey.
>>
>>81296010
i am pretty sure you would behave like a barbarian if your brother got shot.
>>
>>81296012
Gastarbeiter

reggel hugom, este dugom, magyar
>>
>>81294419
If they had actually shot at the crowd, the crowd would be a formless pile of flesh, skin and bones.
>>
>>81295626
Your bedroom looks like Syria now.
Congrads, Murat. You worked hard to make it reality.
>>
File: philosophy.jpg (38 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
philosophy.jpg
38 KB, 720x540
>>81295925
90% of the country is Muslim, ofcourse they are going to be chanting.
Religion in the west may just be a label, Faith may be dead in the west, but it is a real thing here.

And the coup actually was done by the Fethullah movement, backed by the CIA. If this were a secular coup, a large part of the population would be in support, the major parties that hate AKP to the point of boiling their blood would take their side.
In a real coup done by secularists, it would have been over before it started, like in the 60's and 80's
>>
>>81296107
Behaving like a barbarian isn't efficient.

They have their weapons, if you want to execute someone, line them up against the wall and shoot them in the head.

This shit is Islam tier savage behavior.
>>
>>81290316
>We have the Ataturk speech in every school here, on the wall in the foyer

Wait what?
>>
>>81296094
Better to be a self sufficient dictatorship shaping global geopolitics than an irrelevant hobbit country bending to any Germoney whim cause you gypsies can't make money any other way.

Soon you will know Turkish dictatorship first hand tho.
>>
>>81294744
The Reichstag Burns; Turkey 2016 Edition
>>
File: 1462414268542.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1462414268542.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>>81296316
parroting on about stuff you read on 4chan like its gospel
>>
File: 1420749980162.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1420749980162.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>81289934
>Coup was an inside job.
isnt every coup technically an inside job?
>>
File: that's le it.jpg (39 KB, 403x481) Image search: [Google]
that's le it.jpg
39 KB, 403x481
>>81296429
>read on 4chan
if I were doing that, I'd be deluded by globalist cucks into thinking that this coup was done by secularists
>>
>From 60 killed to 265

Well shit
>>
>>81296541
lol
>>
>>81296577
who cares your just another shitty middle eastern country

hopefully this sets back your bid into the EU for another decade or so
>>
Uzes
>>
>>81294112
1960 and 1980 coups started at 04:00 AM. Led by a high ranking army officer, who took responsibility and broadcasted on radio and TV. They were both successful.

None of these things happened in this one.
>>
>>81294788
if this was globalist plan then this is far from over ,you are fucked and nobody can stop this

nobody is stronger than them

i want to see civil war over there
>>
>>81294744

I think there are those in the military who genuinely oppose the Erdogan regime, they planned all this, the NIO knew about it but allowed it to go ahead.
>>
>>81296653
>x
>haha no y
>ah, but z
>LOL I NEVER CARED ANYWAYS

you probably dont care about Jamal taking your little sister out for a ride either. Didn't notice your flag, had to mouse over to realize you are cucked
>>
>>81296541
Not if they're funded by other countries.
>>
>>81296375
I've seen it at school when I was a kid; don't remember it being that prominent though.

Its definitely part of ANZAC culture/education though. Pretty sure every Aussie kid reads it in high school at some point.
>>
>>81296774
oh and you aren't lol your full of fucking muslims and coups and bombings happen in your country regularly

like i said your just another run of the mil middle eastern muslim country
>>
Different muslim groups want the money from the eu that they get from holding the refugees hostage. The only way they know how to get this is through violence. What else is new
>>
>>81290089
And yet the Islamic repercussions.
>>
>>81291496
You fucking cowards. Fight for your land. Don't run away like spineless cucks. Protect it.
>>
>>81296375
didn't have it on the wall but i must have heard it at least fifty times in history class and on anzac day
>>
>>81296385
You are not shaping anything, all your money comes from selling your country and resources to China and Germoney and 90% of it immediately leaves for Panama.
>>
>>81292225
Sounds about right
>>
>>81297228
fight with what?
>>
>>81295531
Secularism was always artificial in Turkroach land, faggot.

Let them destroy themselves.
>>
>>81288377
I'm glad the Muslims are winning.
>>
>>81294788
Don't you have a skype call to make?
>>
>>81297495
>rooting for sandniggers
>>
>>81297484
Post Ottoman era they have been slowly, slowly, working toward a more secular society than previously. Erdogan has been undoing this by degrees, and also removing secular supporters from their posts. this coup was either
a) the militarys last attemp to defend their secular role
b) staged to give Erdogan "emergency powers" above and beyond what he currently holds.

Erdogan will be commander in chief of the armed forces before too long, the purge is coming, no matter the roots, this will go down as Erdogans coup.
>>
>>81294829
Turkey is to Germany is what Eastern roman empire to Western Roman empire, either way ww3's responsibility is on you.
>>
>>81296541
>isnt every coup technically an inside job?

Just like teacher fingering shota anus? Yes.
>>
>>81296682
>>81296774
Please tell me more about the Gulen / Cemaat movement or whatever it is referred to over there

Why are they portrayed as so reasonable (relatively speaking of course) compared to other political affiliations
>>
>>81294743
We don't give a fuck stop whining
>>
>>81298343
What? How does that comparison work?
>>
>>81298589
Just like Romannia is to India.
>>
>>81296215
there are vids of the shooting and running over. look it up
>>
>>81298660
India is to Pakistan what Romania is to the Czech Republic

checkmate
>>
>>81298720
Please, those are a couple of dead pawns, if the military wants to stop a crowd they get on the machinegun the tank has and decimate a crowd like that in under a minute.
>>
>>81296375

In 1934 Atatürk wrote a tribute to the Anzacs killed at Gallipoli:

Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.
This inscription appears on the Kemal Atatürk Memorial, Anzac Parade, Canberra.

http://www.nationalcapital.gov.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=213%3Ah2s7-anzac-parade&catid=57%3Aql-menu-visiting&Itemid=202&limitstart=12
>>
File: 1468400149919.jpg (212 KB, 976x732) Image search: [Google]
1468400149919.jpg
212 KB, 976x732
>>81298790
Emus to Australia is what India to Pakistan.

That explains every war between India and Pakistan.
>>
>>81288613
>Erdogan was democratically elected
So was Hitler
>>
Well that's sad. The turkbros thought it was the Kemalists and were all excited but it was just a bunch of kebab being kebab. :(
>>
>>81299147
>Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

:'(
>>
>>81299176
>Emus to Australia is what India to Pakistan.
>That explains every war between India and Pakistan.

Go to bed Raj you're not making any sense
>>
>>81299147
https://www.awm.gov.au/encyclopedia/ataturk/
>>
You had a chance to stop being roaches

But lm@o

Today more than ever, you're still roaches kek
>>
>>81299590
RTE literally shat on us today.
And every ANZAC

And every Australian and New Zealander who served

And every single person who has observed ANZAC day

And every Turk

And all of us
>>
>>81297313
Panama? Did you fall for the Putin's Panama Offshore meme?
>>
>>81299590
In Australia we see this poem differently.

This is why even today Turks and Aussies share the Gallipoli remembrance. Much is also made of the ceasefires on Gallipoli where soldiers on both sides met in no man's land to bury their dead, and then swap packets of cigarettes or ammunition for souvenirs. Then, back to the trenches, wait for the lone rifle shot to signify that the war is back on.

We look at war a little differently to you guys...
>>
>>81295531
>(apparently) quite secular
Nah. He just prentends to when the facts need it.
He is hardcore islamists.
>>81298037
>a) the militarys last attemp to defend their secular role
There are not much hardcore seculars left in the army. It was ghe gulenists that tried a one last attempt to save their own asses but failed hard.
>>
>>81299325
And then the Reichstag sorta caught fire and Zen
- Ze Emergency Powers -

Just like Erdogan in the next few, just wait and see...
>>
>>81300616
So our media has been bamboozled by the Gulen meme then.

Sharia law for Istanbul then?
>>
>>81300616
Gulenists have always been trying to destroy any trace of the Kemalist legacy

I weep for you guys today
>>
>>81292017
How about you come to Bulgaria?

I don't give a damn you're a turk, as long as you're not a jihadi I'm aboslutely fine with that. Bulgarian muslims and Turks living in Bulgaria are mostly decent, hard working people. That's all I care about.

Death to islamist pigs.
>>
>>81301034
Erdog an has closed the border on the Turkish side
>>
>>81301151
It really is still happenning, huh?

I reckon the aftermath of this is going to be quite scarier than the actual thing.
>>
>>81293727

A smart turk on /pol/ :O

I thought everyone lost their mind.

I know everyone on here likes to see some craazy shit happen but yeah...you try to take the country and murder your own people..and you expect mercy? WTF?! They should've known that they get rekt
>>
We should seriously get SASR to whack that fucking dog mutt son of a bitch though

This is a blood insult
>>
>>81300998
Gulen supporters have donated between half a million and a full million to the Clinton Foundation

it's right there in the wiki

Just looking for my tin foil now...
>>
>>81295581
This coup felt wearily unorganized reminiscent of the Ukraine coup. There are reports of soldiers claiming they where told this was a training exercise, and initially a lot of confusion on even who where staging the coup in the first place. That's no planning of an actual coup done by a military.

If we'd start a betting match, my money would be on this turning out to be another one of those colorful revolutions, which failed miserably. So expect some shit to go down still. The short of it being that the entire world has pretty much come undone geopolitically overnight.

Also, remember that this might not even be the actual case and the CIA or other Western operative weren't even involved, but my guess will be that Erdogan will most certainly play his cards in such a way regardless.
>>
https://twitter.com/140journos/status/754187609463660544

I was told the soldier says they were told this was an exercise.

Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>81294754
How so?
>>
I'm arguing with friends that refuse to believe this was a false flag. It seems so obvious to me but they are acting like I am a crazy tinfoil hat guy.

Has /pol/ broken my brain or was it just right as always?
>>
>>81294454
>For example only 5 soldiers came to take over Turksat
They really came for the Turksat as well? I thought they only went for TRT.
>>
>>81288377
>If the military were supposed to be the good guy secularists, trying to take out Erdogan for making the country more Islamic and oppressing the people.
>Why would the people fight against the military and why did the military kill civilians?

Because most of Turkey's population are not secular. Why do you think Erdogan is in power in the first place?
>>
>>81294171
>There is no proof that gulen was behind this. I doubt he was. From the looks of it, the coup forces were genuinely secular.
They is not any secular commander left that would want to plan a coup.
But gulenist were about to get fucked up very soon so they tried to one last attempt to save themselves.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.