[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't even tell if I'm being trolled anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: what.jpg (119 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
119 KB, 960x955
Can't even tell if I'm being trolled anymore.
>>
>>81288174
What's a moslem you retard
>>
>>81288174
If we banned fully automatic trucks the killer would have stalled and wouldn't have been able to kill anyone.
Ban fully automatic trucks.
>>
>>81288174
He actually used a gun, didn't he? 1/10 misleading meme.
>>
>>81288298
He got shot by an ar-15 assault rifle before he had a chance to shoot anyone.
>>
>>81288298
No, he didn't. The police shot at him.
>>
>>81288266

A moslem is what is invading your country.
>>
>>81288929
Disgusting.
>>
>>81289124
Yes. Thats pretty much how I see the world now days.
>>
>>81288355
No, he was shooting at the crowd while driving through.
>>
>>81288929
Exactly. We can never move forward, because the lefties forbid us even talking about this issue, let alone finding solutions. Their universal answer is to blame the West for not being nice enough to these terrorists. Their universal action is to suppress any information that contradicts their propaganda.

I fucking hate them. When the next Breivik rises, I will cheer. Because that's just them getting more of what they want for all of us.
>>
File: IMG_20160617_190548.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_190548.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>81289469
>RELIGION OF PEACE!
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS!
>FALSE FLAG!
>WE MADE HIM DO THIS!
>ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM!

Just kill me now and get it over with.
>>
>>81289469
He couldn't have done that with his hand on the gear stick.
Ban fully automatic trucks.
>>
>>81289691
We all hate them. It seems to me that the left side is in psychosis or otherwise retarded for not seeing that what they are doing is the opposite of what they think they represent. This is not equality. This is not freedom of speech. This is not diversity. This is just them fucking up the world in the expence of us regular people.

Fire will rise soon but it wont be pretty.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.