[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually like her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2070x2588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2070x2588
I actually like her
>>
>>81287612
I want to hold her down and fuck the ever living shit out of her desu
>>
granny pussy
>>
>>81287612
must be a little new here, uneducated.
lurk /cfg/ some and come back. do your own research as well
>>
>>81287612
I do not hate her.
HOWEVER
I would prefer Trump at this stage, and I don't think anything will change that. Maybe if Trump got caught raping children.
>>
>>81287612
Ok
>>
File: 1468107207642.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468107207642.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
>>
>>81287778
Tell me why I sho hate her
>>
>>81287784
>inb4 media fabrication
>>
Honestly, she's so fucking hawkish I don't understand how /pol/ doesn't back her. She's ready to turn everything into glass, while Trump makes deals and pretends to side with 'charismatic' foes to pad his own ass.
It's these autistic summer shits that have no recollection of the last decade coming in and shilling their 'new' Trump ideas from commercials and reddit or something
>>
>>81287612

go to bed, HC - it's late
>>
>>81288026
>She's ready to turn everything into glass
Nuke the middle east
>>
WTF? i hate trump now!
>>
All the ~*#summer*~ 13-year-olds will be mad when they see this thread, they have to shill their reality star over someone willing to go to war
>>
Gotta bump this thread for the simple reason of antagonizing the (ironic) status quo
>>
Not even Bill likes her
>>
>>81287612
Really makes you think
>>
>>81287839
Awful track record as a person
Compulsive liar
Bought out by big banks
Condoned her husbands degeneracy
>benghazi
But thats only off the top of my head

Bonus points if you realize she panders way to hard to everyone who isn't white
>>
>>81287612
Wtf now I hate Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>81287612
Well I really dislike you OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.