[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. Turkey is like the only muslim country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1450359926029.jpg (272 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450359926029.jpg
272 KB, 1366x768
So let me get this straight. Turkey is like the only muslim country that is so unique it could become a secular haven and beacon of hope for muslims to become normal and reformed but they threw it all out and chose to be islamic state of beheading instead?

Who do you think is going to profit of their "liberation" in the name of "democracy" this time?
>>
>>81282106
They fucked up and hope is all gone
>also be thankful that we still didn't come for your Slovak ass, once the land is ours again, your folks are fucked in the Ass, literally.
>>
>>81282309
You can come all you want. You will find out we dont have anything valuable and the only gift you will get is partisans fucking shit up because people are so poor they no longer care. Also if you want like million of gypsies then come. Cant be worse than our leaders who are pro USA.
>>
>>81282106

>2+2=4

yes we are all aware of how cancerous and barbaric Islam is. the question is how to eradicate it.
>>
>>81282309
Also Im like half hungarian genetically and so are you probably.
>>
There will be no more Iraq style liberations in the future, because they don't work.
Also that works against those barbarians is uncle Adis magic formula.
>>
Turks are subhuman

Today they proved to be roaches
>>
>>81282106
fake coup
>>
>>81282106
>he thinks secular Turkey won't do the geopolitical game against Europe

Please idiot, off yourself, your thinking is dangerous to all europeans. The secular Turks would have gotten in the EU, which is always bad and would set a precedent of a majority muslim country allowed into the EU. Secular turks are literally the same trash as our SJWs and liberals that run the EU.
>>
>>81282106
Islam has its own progressive agenda. Instead of becoming more liberal, they become more sharia-like. It's inevitable.
>>
>>81282106

yeah pretty much

islam is complete fucking filth now
>>
File: n_33275_1.jpg (48 KB, 626x394) Image search: [Google]
n_33275_1.jpg
48 KB, 626x394
>>81282106
Turkey isn't one homogeneous country.
The more intelligent people in the west, descendents of Greeks, Thracians, Slavs etc. don't reproduce as much as the hardcore durkas in the east.
Democracy and secularism there were doomed from the start due to the demographics alone.
>>
>>81286622
>blue marker under the yellow area
>yellow marker under the blue area

Why would you do this?
It doesn't make sense logically either, decreasing should be between quickly decreasing and no change.

Disgusting. Worse than Nice and the coup. Humanity is over.
>>
>>81286622
/thread
Most kemalists have European ancestry
The rest is full of durka shitskins
I feel genuinely bad for the secular Turks on pol
>>
>>81287186
i think it's an autism trigger in disguise
>>
File: 1468614567350[1].png (620 KB, 912x629) Image search: [Google]
1468614567350[1].png
620 KB, 912x629
>>81287464
>the easiest way to see if someone is of european ancestry is to observe how infertile they are

Truly we were meant to go extinct. Germany and Sweden are ahead of the curve, importing african sperm to keep the population up.
>>
>>81287186
It's not like we're doing any better.
Gypsies have increased both as a proportion and in absolute numbers, and it only gets worse.
The people of Europe are being replaced.
>>
>>81287760
>bawww why is the white race going extinct bawww ;____;

t. 4chan permavirgin who will die childless
>>
File: projecting.jpg (15 KB, 372x323) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
15 KB, 372x323
>>81288019
>>
>>81282106
nah you dumb nigger
coup was anti erdogan
erdogan is responsible for islamification
>>
File: 1967_H_Bomb.jpg (15 KB, 450x565) Image search: [Google]
1967_H_Bomb.jpg
15 KB, 450x565
ZOG wants to put an end to Islam, but can't attack Turkey if it is secular and its people have western style freedoms. If Agent Erdogan turns Turkey into a batshit-insane theocracy, it opens the door to them being attacked, particularly the dumb rural Muslims. What if mass immigration is ruse to get people to see what they are like, to build popular support for a massive attack by America and Russia?
>>
>>81282106
Iran was pretty liberaal 40 years ago.
I gues they just need radical islam in their lives
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.