[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you defend yourself in a fight? It seems Blacks in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: brad pitt fight club 5'10 72kg.jpg (15 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
brad pitt fight club 5'10 72kg.jpg
15 KB, 300x298
Could you defend yourself in a fight? It seems Blacks in America like to, what they call "Polar Bear Hunting". Which is where they attack whites minding their own business that could be perceived as feminine and weak.

If you're white, have you been in a fight, and won it? How much do you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight. I thought I was a civilized white person, until I got king hit, and I beat the attacker to the ground, and kept punching his jaw. In the moment I did this so he couldn't get up and be a threat to me. I didn't even think about the law, or anything, I just blanked out with adrenaline and put my survival first.
>>
>>81280477
I was king hit as well, first time I beat him back despite being surrounded by a bunch of his coconut mates, my mistake was in thinking that was over and walking away
Bastard crept up behind me with brass knuckles and did it again
He got jail time though
>>
>>81281042
Good job. Yeah this thug was a slumped mess afterward, I broke his jaw, when he got up, I looked behind me to make sure he was no threat. He wasn't.
>>
I beat some little faggots ass before. I won by choking him out. I took self-defense classes for about 6 months, and I still practice weekly.
>>
I was headbutted by a Samoan one night having a dart outside of one of the nightclubs. Nothing was more satisfying than knocking him the fuck out. Pure luck but I knocked the big fucker out one hit. Then his mates jumped in and kicked the absolute shit out of me, lucky the bouncers and cops got there at that point otherwise I would've been in big trouble.
>>
>>81282196
Yeah it's hard when you're outnumbered. This cunt hit me in the head at a party as I was walking along after smoking a bong. I didn't budge, I run up and punched him in the face, and he went ass over tit. But because the party goers didn't see his sneeky hit on me, about 8 people were pushing at me from all sides, and I was pushing them back. I had enough strength to stop 8 people pushing me away. But then the guy that hit me in the first place, managed to get threw the mob and choke me from behind.

Numbers always win, no matter how good you are. I wasn't going to start throwing punches into a crowd.
>>
>>81280477
OP is a massive faggot
>>
I boxed competitively year for 11 years. Only mestizos and blacks box apparently. So I'd fight them all the time. I don't think it's really a big deal fighting for no reason. Fighting for your nation is what matters. Hand to hand combat is very overrated even if you don't have a gun an axe a knife or a Batton will do you well
>>
>>81280477
No, but I am 6 foot 6 100 kgs so it's good because nobody wants to fight me, but bad as I really don't know how I would do.
>>
>>81280477
Somebody snuck up on me and put a knife to my throat. When he looked down to grab my wallet I took the knife and elbowed him off me.

He ran when I turned around and laughed at him.
>>
Crack head high as fuck kept knocking on my apartment door thinking i was his dealer..

Led to us both rolling around on the grass..i got him in a choke hold he started crying for help. I could tell the cops who showed up afterwards appreciated me standing up to the faggot.
>>
>>81280477
it is easy to fight niggers 1v1
>>
Never got in a fight, because fights are an easy way to get brain trauma when your head bounces off the ground, but I know I could hold my own If I had to, I would be fucked though if the person was 6'4+ and heavy, I'm only 5'9 and 170
>>
>>81283872
>I would be fucked though if the person was 6'4+ and heavy,

this isnt really true i have seen manlet knock out faggots that size quickly

maybe if they hit you and you didnt know youd be fucked only
>>
File: ip man.gif (600 KB, 480x203) Image search: [Google]
ip man.gif
600 KB, 480x203
>>81280477
I've trained some in okinawan karate
knowing how to cripple people is where its at
>>
Nope. Pretty sure I'd get fucked in a fight. But that's not my concern. Who'd want to start shit with my country? Also, there aren't any niggers here. Literally no reason to learn anything about self defense. Sure, it may be useful someday some particular situation, but the same can be said about many other things. I'm glad that I don't live in the US.
>>
>>81283223

Punch the jaw sideways as hard as you can.
>>
>>81283872
also this
fighting is for niggers
>>
>>81282400
bro learn from ip man u pussy
>>
>>81283812

I'm pretty sure it's the only race where the movie trick "look behind you" actually works.
>>
I'm a manlet in my country but I'm fairly confident I can defend myself. I've been learning jiu jitsu for a few years (although at a low level) and my dad has taught me how to box since I was 4 years old. Besides sparring with my brothers, I've never actually been in a fight.
>>
>>81280477
Haven't been in a fight since highschool.

I'm 6'3" with a solid build, not most thugs first choice when looking for someone to fuck with. Worst I've ever had to deal with after graduating is some drunk kids yelling at me from across the street.
>>
>>81280477
I used to work as a security guard. Once had to mace a nigger in the face and gut punched him after he decided to swing at me. Funny thing was after I got him to the ground he started yelling " I DINDU NUFFIN !!! " as about $300 of store merchandise started falling out of his clothing.

I can take care of myself.
>>
>>81282400
>>81282196

This is why it is generally recommended in America that if you want to have reliable self defense, you carry a gun.
>>
>>81284520
Why would I injure innocent people, they were just mad as me, because I punched a woman in the crossfire who I thought was the guy I hit. The woman jumped at me, and I thought it was the guy I hit, and in under 100millisceonds, my brain reacted and punched it down.

>>81284827
HAHAHA
>>
>>81284093
Been in many fights defending myself since childhood. The weight of your opponent is very relevant if they know what to do. I've survived as a victor from all of the fights except the one where one of the group I was fighting against slammed his 150kg body on me and got a full guard by sitting on top of my chest. I was completely helpless as there was way too much weight on me to get out. Luckily this guy didn't want to escalate the fight but prevent it and didnt pound my face to smitherins and also told his friends noy to kick me to my head. It's all good if your opponent doesn't have the huge weight advantage but if they do, you are done if they get a hold on you.
>>
WHite American checking in
Niggers can't fight one v one
They fight in packs
I did three year's in state prison and never lost a fight
A skinny nig stabbed me in the leg with a pen shiv
That was the worst thing that happened to me.
The little weak whites aren't as lucky
The niggers take everything off them
>>
>>81280477
>Could you defend yourself in a fight? It seems Blacks in America like to, what they call "Polar Bear Hunting"

No matter how hard you are, getting into a fistfight with three niggers, especially after one sucker punched you will not end in your favor unless you're armed.
>>
>>81285135
>The niggers take everything off them
Including their anal virginity?
>>
i'm 5'7" 125 lbs
>>
>>81285224
Then you should carry a firearm.
>>
I've never been in a fight because I am not a nigger.

Once a drunk guy was threatening me with a knife, but I calmed him down because although he was drunk and pissed, he was white.
>>
>>81283812
Thing is, niggers never fight 1v1. They hunt in packs.
>>
File: tool.jpg (17 KB, 189x832) Image search: [Google]
tool.jpg
17 KB, 189x832
If I manage to pull this out in time then its fucking on, fuck the police
>>
File: 9bc.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
9bc.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>81285224
Are you a woman? If not, holy fuck.
>>
>>81285354
You mean you're a pussy. I bet you don't count all the times, a nigger punched in the head and raped your boypussy as a fight right?

>>81285426
Are those tacticool blood-letting holes, to keep the knife clean and rust free?
>>
>>81280477
In a fight maybe, but survive the aftermath? I don't know... You know, most of these retards (blacks, whites, race doesn't matter really...) have nothing to do in life and will just follow you for weeks and come back for 'revenge', they'll stab you while you're not looking. I've heard a story like that irl, and in this thread it has also been mentioned, your best bet is trying to run.
>>
>>81280477
so nogs attack in groups and fight weak males

sounds like they are fucking little bitches huh

this explains why i never got fucked with in my line of work
>>
>>81284561
i saw a video of russians drunk and one does the look behind you and ko 1 hit

russians are white niggers tho :^)
>>
>>81285493
the top one is for the wire cutter on the scabbard, the rest are just weight reduction to make the tool more balanced (the metal is 1cm thick)
>>
>>81280477
Check out liveleak & worldstar videos of niggers fighting, the bar is low.
>>
>>81280477
I bit off a guys eat once and tried to make him swallow it, he threw up.
It was really gross.
>>
CC all the time. I'm always ready to defend myself.
>>
>>81285708
Nice, yeah what ever the movies show, there's no fucking way to disarm someone with a knife.

>>81285803
Brutal
>>
File: 2015edc.jpg (801 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
2015edc.jpg
801 KB, 1280x960
>>81280477
I've got better things to do than play fisticuffs with a nigger.
>>
>>81280477
>get in close
>find a finger or exposed piece of flesh and bite it
>rip into flesh, tear tendons
>spit his own blood in his face like a savage animal
>you get a couple bruises and maybe a cracked rib
>nog has to go to physical therapy to use hand again
>nog never touches whitey again because white people be crazy
>>
So these are the people suburbs produce. Pussies.

Lol. I grew up in a major city and you guys wouldn't last a day.

A shame because the suburbs are so boring.
>>
>>81285714
One-on-one, most healthy White men could beat the shit out of any nigger. The problem is that niggers rarely fight one-on-one, but instead prefer five-on-one or more.
>>
>>81285985
I hope you like HIV, because getting their blood in your mouth is a surefire way to catch it.
>>
>>81285928

Cat phone

neat

Might be able to get my dad to buy a smartphone if I get him one of those
>>
File: ksoze.png (221 KB, 642x428) Image search: [Google]
ksoze.png
221 KB, 642x428
>be very, very white
>be poster child for Aryan race
>be fucked by county lines and get assigned to the niggest school district in all the land
>fight erryday
>lose erryday
>do this for 4 years
>finally win fight
>wtf.jpg
>keep winning fights
>nigs start leaving me alone

>tfw years of being jumped by niggers made me a pretty decent street fighter

I still fucking despise them and this is literally the only good that came from being around them, a 'good' that wouldn't be needed if they weren't uncivilized apes
>>
>>81285928
This is effective. I know of a white junkie, he got stabbed on the top side of the forearm, and right on the top side is the tendons that make the hand a fist. He can't make a fist for the rest of his life now.
>>
I got into it with this guy one time and him and two of his friends were trying to start shit against just me and I pulled an ak47 on them. Had to do 6 months
>>
>>81286128
Stay strong white man, sounds like you had a fucked up, upbringing.
>>
>>81280477
I ahev been boxxing for 6 years now and once have been in a fight (Don't live in an ape infested shithole) and won it easily since the guy who attacked me tought I was weak(I am 6"3' in freedom units and 83 kg). Needless to say I made him pick up his teeth
>>
>>81286193
I'm sure it's surprising to many nu-males and sjws who lurk /pol/, that we aren't beta neckbeards and can hold our own in a fight.
>>
File: 1444854228580.png (194 KB, 293x397) Image search: [Google]
1444854228580.png
194 KB, 293x397
yes i could. fighting niggers is easy. mexicans are trouble though. they seem to have concrete blood; punching them is like punching clay. and then there's the chinks... fuckers have infinite stamina
>>
>>81285597
why are you using the ironic smiling face when you're stating a fact?
>>
>>81284450
this.
you will either break/dislocate the jaw and knock some teeth out if they have their mouth open, which will most likely incapacitate them.
OR if you hit at the sweet spot you will cause the rest of their skull to pivot and force a concussion.
Classic one punch knockout.
>>
>>81286427
kill your self faggot =^)
>>
>>81286487
Round house punches to the jaw are easy to block and dodge. If you're strong enough, a straight, accurate jab to their face, will also knock them out. They also won't be able to block it.
>>
>>81285985
>Bite nigger
>Get herpeghonnasyphliaids
Seriously niggers are walking petri dishes, loaded with the most foul STD's known to man
>>
manlets need a little more training and conditioning
this geezer could destroy everyone in this thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiVRmKncs_c
carrying a gun can be easier, but you're much less likely to be caught without your hands
>>
>>81280477
If you are a redpilled American you never relax or "mind your own business" when niggers are around and are armed of course.
>>
Everyone always begins a fight with a sloppy right hook. All you gotta do it be ready for it and counter it as quickly as possible.
>>
>>81286864
I would fuck him up, and I'm an instinctual fighter, not trained in any martial art by a club. Self taught.
>>
>>81286193
You looked weak at 6,3 and 83kg?

I'm 6,4 and 72kg i don't want to look weak
>>
>>81287096
This. I never throw hooks. I throw jabs.
>>
Never been in a fight, and never will be. The glorious state of North Dakota says that you don't have to take a beating from anybody, so if someone attacks me or someone else you are allowed to put them down. 17 rounds of 9mm would even up the 5 on 1 odds pretty decently.
>>
>>81280477
I've been in enough fights to know I get knocked out real easy and bleed good.

Or maybe everyone I fight can just punch really fucking hard.
>>
File: k.jpg (269 KB, 682x1198) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
269 KB, 682x1198
>>81287314
I'm 6'3, 115kg. If I get hit, I don't feel pain, until after the fight. My adrenaline kicks in before pain. I could take a full force kick to the balls by some random, and only feel it, after I've demolished them and my adrenaline levels have lowered to baseline.
>>
>>81280477
I'm a long haired scrawny lankfag. What do.
>>
How do I get in a fight without punching some random innocent strangers?
>>
>>81287431
You're not protecting your chin well enough.
>>
>>81287603
Go to Austria and start kebap removal.
>>
>>81287240
you'd get utterly rekt dunning kruger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0BgueULIo0
>>
>>81287579
Lift heavy on compound barbell exercises and eat 4000 calories per day.

>>81287603
Call them faggot and pussy.
>>
>>81287682
What a fucking joke. These rice nigger monkeys are WEAK. I can rep 130kg on the Bench Press for 10. My shoulders are SO FUCKING STRONG for punching. I would overwhelm that faggot chink with my mass and SHEER FORCE. Bench Press strength = punching power. If I throw a full force punch and it doesn't connect, it is powerful enough that I will snap my shoulder.
>>
File: 55997301.jpg (93 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
55997301.jpg
93 KB, 400x400
>>81280477
Civilization is a meme. We are all survival machines.
>>
File: 1441608315546.jpg (123 KB, 800x610) Image search: [Google]
1441608315546.jpg
123 KB, 800x610
>>81286193
>6"3' in freedom units and 83kg
Literally a fucking jojo character, the fuck are you retards on about. In the good old 1950's (when men wer le MANLIER) the average male was 150lbs. And these motherfuckers fought in wars. All you roiding 250lb fucks are delusional when it comes to self defense, one well landed strike to your eyeballs will end that shit (also firearms but that's a different deal altogether).
>>
I'm 6'4, 270lb's. Someone is going to have to catch me really fucking good out of nowhere to knock me out cold, and I live my life by the practice of non-violence and deescalation and I will never start a fight.

That said, I carry a Glock 19 with gold dots.
>>
>>81287883
Unless you're like me and go full ape mode, and will continue fighting with missing arms, legs, eyes, and not feel any pain while I'm at it.
>>
>>81287693
Well there is a gym near my work place and getting 4k calories a day would be pretty easy considering I work in fast food. Is that the right way to bulk or would eating healthier foods be better?
>>
>>81286628
This. 99% of people can't throw a proper punch regardless. Most times people swing for the temple, which is dumb. The best punch out there is a liver punch, but unless you've boxed for years don't try it.

A jab to the nose is the most effective. You aren't wearing gloves, it will hurt them. It won't knock them out, but almost every time it will cause their eyes to water uncontrollably due to all the nerve endings. This renders them virtually blind.

No need for that gimmicky movie shit. Plus, hooks are slow as fuck.

t. fomer middleweight golden gloves boxer.
>>
>tfw havent been in a fight since high school

its been more than 10 years man, but I've been liftin'. I think I could do fine on a 1v1.
>>
>>81287992
Adding on: don't ever punch someone in the back of the head, you'll break your wrist.
>>
>>81287992
Noice, I have an actual professional boxer backing what I'm saying.
>>
>>81287978

are u this retarded ameritard?

eat ur fucking mcdonalds and die
>>
i have practiced krav maga for about 5 years and now i'm chilling training some systema.

pretty sure i could btfo a small group of untrained niggers.
>>
>>81284495
If fighting is for niggers, then the niggers have an advantage and could destroy you

you gotta know how to fight
>>
>>81288227
>falling for the martial jew
I have practiced my Winchester, serves me more in a home invasion :^)
>>
>>81280477
>be me
>6'4 198 lbs
>visit a local club with my gf
>it goes all well until we decide to go home
>waiting for the taxi outside
>2 gypo manlets come to us asking us for a smoke
>neither of us smoke so we have no smokes to give them
>they start asking for money
>we told them to fuck off
>one of them tries to grab my gfs handbag
>intercept him and punch him so hard that he hits the curb and starts bleeding like a motherfucker from head
>second one immediately tries to run away
>catch up with him and push him to the ground
>start beating the shit out of him until he's unconscious
>blood everywhere and I probably broke his nose and some bone in the face
>get up, walk to my gf and we head home on foot
It felt so good that I'm hoping it's going to happen again.
>>
>>81285708
Do you really need weight reduction on a knife? If it was a machete or a sword, I could understand
>>
>>81287459
You are TOO BIG, you fatfuck. Even if that's muscle, you're as big and useless as a fucking obese. You couldn't do anything in a fight because you can't even reach your scapula, faggot.
>>
>>81280477
I've always been a better fighter than most people even when I was young. Every fight I've gotten into I've won.

The only one I pretty much lost, sad to say, was against a red-headed nigger.

In my defense I was like 12 or 13 years old and he was 16-17.

The school was a middle and high school in the same building.

Also almost had to fight some fat mexican until we got out of that shithole. He was just pissed off and tried to start shit with me for no god damn reason.
>>
>>81288432
Not really, but the lighter the knife means the faster the cut. If you're one of those crazy Pinoy fuckers who train with them, you could be pretty deadly with a knife like that
>>
>>81288301
fighting is for niggers and anyone who attacks me is headed to the hospital, that includes the aussie powerlifter fag
>>
>>81288478
>gains make you slower meme

How does the human body move again?

Yeah, with muscles.
>>
>>81280477
That's what guns are for, giving manlets, elderly and women a chance of equalizing the odds when beset by a giganigga
>>
>>81288603
Depends where you try to stab the guy, but you could break the blade if it's too thin
>>
>>81288412
That would be classed as criminal assault in this pussy world. But who fucking cares what you do to subhumans.

>>81288478
I don't need to be flexible, I need to be powerful and overload them completely with the first 3 seconds. Which is always the case against well trained, flexible, MMA fighters. MASS + STRENGTH ALWAYS DOMINATES.

Also I'm EXTREMELY FAST BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING QUICK MY MUSCLES FIRE OFF. I TRAIN FAST TWITCH MUSCLES FOR STRENGHT, FUCK FACE.
>>
>>81280477
>19
>skinny fag - 79kg
>never ever fought in my life
>>
>>81280477
no never fought any black guy, they dont attack you if you look strong
>>
>>81288203
>eat ur fucking mcdonalds and die

Well I was probably going to do that anyway. Have fun with your race war then.
>>
>>81287459
nice synythol arms bro
>>
>>81288713
>giganigga
>>
Im 205 lbs and have several years of boxing, krav maga (no jew i swear) and MMA experience. Id demolish some haymaker throwing fag.
>>
>>81287459

U look and sound like a roided idiot
>>
Why isn't this circlejerk on /fit/ or something, it's sure as fuck not politics, just some random Aussie trying to pop off about his badass fighting skills
>>
I have no idea how I will fare in a fight. But I think it could go either way depending on who gets the upper hand.
>>
>>81288319
i know man... too bad it took me 5 years to know russian martial arts was a thing.

it was not useless though, they just water it down a lot when training civilians.
>>
>>81287978
you need 200g nutritional protein over the day to guarantee that you are not protein deficit, the rest can be made up of fat or carbs. It is better to be overkill than under-kill on the protein amount, any excess protein is just converted to energy anyway so it isn't a problem besides how much money you spend. If you eat fast food then also have whey protein shakes, you can order online in bulk amounts, it should work out to less than $1 per serving.

But instead of fast food it can be cheaper to buy chicken breast and brown rice.
>>
>>81288677
There's no meme : "gains" as you say just make you a meatball. Just try to reach for you scapula with your palm (not your fingers) as quickly as you can. You can't, because the muscles involved in movement have become an hypertrophy that don't let you anymore do anything.

No good fighter has to be like a bull. Roids and weights are shit. If you want to get really fit, I mean, like Brad in OP's pic but with a little more pecs and abs, you have to exercise only with the weight of your body.

Hell, a child could jump on your back and you wouldn't even be able to remove him
>>
>>81287459
Imagine getting a clothesline from that arm.

Would be JBL tier
>>
>>81289107
rip in peice kidneys
>>
I need to start hitting the gym and get a fucking CCL, it's not worth taking chances with this shit man, I've been lucky and never been in a bad fight. The closest I've been to a fight was when I pulled a knife on a guy who decided to get into a fight with one of my coworkers and i thought i saw him reaching into his coat, that stopped him pretty much instantly when he saw the knife, thank christ. could have been fired for that, but i got lucky.
>>
>>81280477

5 Years of BJJ training. I doubt the average nog could last more than 30 seconds in a fight, just have to last that long, take him down then choke him out over and over again whispering in his ear each time "This is what it feels like to die".
>>
>>81280477
Been in a few fights. Mainly when I was younger. Don't really do that shit anymore though. I can put up a decent fight, but it's hardly ever worth it, and as far as defense goes, I don't really have to worry about that anymore. I'm a Burger, so I usually have a handgun on me (legally of course). Never had to use it yet (I'd prefer to keep it that way), but because of it, I never really worry about defending myself in a physical altercation. A dindu can be as big and bad as he wants to be, but no one handles getting shot very well.
>>
had in bunch of fights but mostly in school years

i realized something that is misunderstood about people, fighting is a thing of the past and no one fights anymore unless he got someone to back him up. the 1v1 days are over.
if you tell someone to fuck off 90% chance he won't do shit
>>
File: SadMornings.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
SadMornings.gif
164 KB, 494x332
I've always been pretty slim and am a manlet. Lost every fight I've been in and have been robbed 3 times.
Thinking of joining the army since I've lived a sad 21 years so far. I don't know at this point.
>pic related, every morning
>>
I beat up 2 french gypsies trying to rob my yard last year on holidays

>11 am
>still half asleep
>i hear my sister yelling "go away"
>since i was still not fully awake i figured some animal entered the yard
>then i hear my old ass shaky neighbour saying my name
>i get up and look through the window and see my sister yelling at 2 gypsies trying to push them away
>i walk down in nothing but my underpants
>walk out the door and walk straight at them
>without even thinking about it i right hook one of them in the jaw and he just drops down like a ragdoll
>the other one swings at me but i just block his hand and start punching the living shit out of him
>he tries curdling up and i knee him in thr head and he falls down
Since the place i spend my holidays on is such a small place ob an island that there is no cops or cars or anything.
>now i have to stand watch over the 2 french fucks and i call my friend whos the son of the mayor of the little place
>in the meantime i ask my sister what happened and she said that she was on the toalet and she heard someone enter the house
>she got scared and when she got out she saw one of them with her shoes in his hands and the other touching some clothes that were drying in the yard
>she smacked the shoes out of ones hands and tried to push him away
>the mayor showed up and called the cops which came by speedboat and the french shits got sent back because one of them didnt have a passport or anything
Everyone heard about what happened and i became the local hero
Fuck you baguette niggers
>>
>>81288761
Being a meatball would be useful against niggers. But if the guy can block your attacks, what will you be ? A sweating meatball, you'll be dead in less than a minute because you have strength but you aren't flexible and you have 0 stamina.

You may be "fast", but only in one direction. Then, you're not fast
>>
>>81289180
My arms pulverize cunts. 18" of solid muscle.
>>
>>81280477

Well, then don't look femine and weak.

And yes I can, I live close to rotterdammistan, as a white man you need to to be able to survive in there.
>>
>>81285426
When you swing that knife, does air pass through those tacti-holes and make a whistling, "RRREEEEEEEEEE" sound?
>>
>>81289385
I break through blocks with sheer overwhelming force. I'm like a silverback muthafuckin gorilla.
>>
>>81289266
>be australian
>fighting a nigger
>choking him out
>he's starting to black out
>a wild emu outta nowhere
>kill both of you in a single hit
>abos rape your wife the next day
>>
>>81280477
I'm a bit out of shape but I've got my mama techniques down to a muscle memory response. On top of that I can succeed at nearly any fight on the ground as I'm 280 lbs, 6'4 and not easily moved around. If it's a serious fight then I'll resort to my limited yet not useless knife fighting training as I always carry a damn sharp Damascus knife. I cut myself running the blade just to make sure it's still got that bite to it.
>>
>>81284391
>Who'd want to start shit with my country
seems like a good point, how come you slovenians never start shit like the rest of us

>>81287603
you can try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV9yZz-AB4o
>>
>>81289307
Join up, I regretted not going.
>>
>>81289355
Noice.
>>
>>81280477
Grew up in a trailer park in niggertown. Got in fights everyday. Lost more than I won by a fairly wide margin, but was never scared to get it.

Nogs would walk up to white kids and say "Gimme yo shoes". 9 times out of ten, the white kid would just hand them over. Hell, with that success rate you could hardly blame the spades, right?

Fuck that. I'd rather look in the mirror and see a black eye and busted nose than a shoeless sopping wet vagina. As much as I hated niggers, I think I hated the "Well, whatever - fuck those apes I'll just go buy new shoes tomorrow lol" white fags even more. Play pussy get fucked, and you make it harder for everyone.
>>
I wouldn't consider myself to be anykind of warrior.
Have been in 5 fights all my life. (32yo)
won 4 of them. got knocked out straight in 1
never did any kind of martial arts or exercize regularly.

all you need is the will to cause pain to someone. now that should be obvious but it seems that a majority of people simply are to degenerate to do so.

and ofc being punched yourself for good to realize that your body is actually not made of glass is mandatory as well.
>>
>>81280477
I am a pretty good boxer and power lifter so my punches pack a wallop. Sadly my wrist has taken a lot of damage over the years so I had to stop, but I am pretty confident in wrecking average people in fights.
>>
>>81280477
I'm an average tall guy here, almost 180 cn (5'11"), which makes me taller than the average gypsy or bydlo who can pick on me. But I am skinny-fat and not muscular at all, I have been threatened a few time but I kept the fury within myself.

Should I be attacked by some of them, I try to talk to them then I would use my pepper spray/taser and run whilst calling the police.

And no, I have never got into a fight because the fights nowadays are primitive, and not the ones with swords and hauberks from the Middle Ages.
>>
Look up Firhas Zahabi (Tristar MMA) on JewTube to learn basic street fighting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25JJ7wxamA

He has a ton of good vids on there from nutrition to how to gain strength. He is a totally based Lebanese uncucked trainer

If you're a short manlet learn the art of the head butt. It's not moving your neck back then thrusting forward with your forehead it's like an uppercut where the crown of your skull smashes somebody's nose to temporarily blind them.

Rickson Gracie has a bunch of totally based self defense vids too like how to stand when some idiot gets in your face on the street so he can't push you over. Speaking of Gracie go that BJJ you'll thank me later anybody of any age can do it.
>>
>>81280477
been in a ton of a fights, won most.

im a manlet though, so I'm not a lot of use against big dudes

luckily I'm pretty handy with a gun
>>
>>81288761
HAHAHAHA

>T.Projecting
>>
I believe everyone should at least learn how to box. When you first spar this whole idea of "Yeah if I get in a fight, I'll just grab them and bite them" vanishes from your head completely. Mike put it right "Everybody got a plan until they get punched in the face." At least now I've sparred I'm at a point where I can keep cool in a fight and not flail around like 90% of the fight videos you see online.

It's all good and well for fighting one opponent, but if Mohammed brings friends then you're pretty fucked. And boxing teaches you good cardio, so run if outnumbered. Better than ending up with tubes in you, your mam looking at you crying.
>>
>>81280477
I play rugby, am 6'4 and 235 pounds.
>>
>>81289252
Buy a chin up bar.

Do chin ups/pull ups, push ups, and sit ups. These all prepare your body for fighting and make your 'core' stronger which is all you want, just basic strength forget the gym.
>>
>>81285426
>no, this is a knoif
>>
>>81289575
you're right though most people are just weak and dont want conflict. simply having the will goes a long way.
>>
>>81288781
same. my outlook is nerdy, so people are not intimidated at first. then i flip a switch and act like a psycho. this always causes them to back down because of the surprise. sometimes they won't back down but they won't attack either.
>>
>>81289536
You ended up doing it later?
>>
>>81289548
>play pussy get fucked

I think preserving your own body is more important than maintaining your alpha male status. If I don't have any defence weapons such as taser, pepper spray or even a knuckleduster, I would rather not enter the fight and give him the shoes (maybe later whining on /pol/ about it).
>>
>>81289681
Nope. Every fight I've been in, many were trained martial artists, most were "flexible" faggot faries. I completely overpowered their blocks and grabs. And their hits that landed on me, did nothing. I feel no pain, nothing stops me from steamrolling with the force of a truck.
>>
>>81289775
No sadly ended up not doing it at all. Wasted opportunity due to all I could have learned if I had joined.
>>
File: 1402532441279.jpg (83 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1402532441279.jpg
83 KB, 640x481
>implying you can defeat me
>>
File: bad.png (234 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
234 KB, 600x599
>>81289491
A gorilla doesn't exercise. You're just a human slowly destroying his internal organs by eating shit all day and producing more muscle than your body needs. This way, as an obese, you're killing your cardiovascular system by compressing vessels and arteries.

Can't wait to fight a bull like you one day
>>
>>81286110
More chance of being hit by an asteroid than catching hiv that way
>>
>>81289385
I think that if you are bigger then you can do wrestling
>>
>>81284957
>MUH FREEDUMZ

feels good tho
>>
Only ever had one fight with a black guy and it lasted all of ten seconds.

>Nigger leaps at me but misjudges the distance and goes flying over my head.
>Roll with it and using my right arm just guide him over a bit.
>He ends up doing a front flip right into a curb fucking up his neck and back.
>>
>>81289926
One punch from me and you're on your fucking arse. And I like to get in real close with the guy I'm fighting. You will not be able to avoid my 1 punch knock out special move.
>>
>>81289767
>nicest guy you'll ever meet
>twisted fucking psychopath
>>
Ive been in 3 real fights, all with dunekoons.
I broke my nose twice but Ive never gotten knocked out or thrown the ground.
>>
never a real playing for keeps fight but just some friendly scraps here and there

did wrestling back in school so my fellow meat heads were in trouble when they tried to grab me
>>
>>81290103
kek, but it works
>>
>>81280477
I fap everyday and have enough muscle strength to punch through a wall.
>>
>>81290029
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling
>is an athletic form of entertainment based on a portrayal of a combat sport

You know, wrestling isn't even a real combat sport, it's more like drama.
>>
>>81280477
I've never been in a fight but the way I see it is, if some random nigger wants to threaten my safety and means to harm me then anything goes. I'll be honest I'm not a big guy, I'm pretty short so the first thing I'd do is probably kick them in the nuts and dig my thumbs into his eye sockets.

This isn't an organized boxing match and you're not my sparing partner. There is no honor in jumping some random dude. You're a threat and you mean to fuck me up, so I would act accordingly.

So I'm not really worried about it.
>>
>>81290074
It's like you're saying you could be fast enough to hit me
>>
blacks like to pick on people who don't fight back. no wonder they always rob asian people.
>>
Just carry a pistol or a knife.
>>
>>81290221
probably more useful training than bench press
>>
>>81280477
Done mma for almost four years alongside pure boxing & jiu jitsu classes. Would say I could handle myself and gotten the better of people I've fought at bars but anything goes in a street fight I suppose.
Got scrapping one time at an Irish pub and the fucker bit me on the leg when I was putting him in an armbar. As I said anything goes but in my head I was expecting him to tap and get up to shake hands but I ended up hyper extending his elbow instead. Silly Irishman.
>>
As a bastard child of Norge/Irish/German genetics, I've never lost a fight, but I've never not been carrying a knife (only needed to use it once, thank god). Thanks to the Irish factor, plus my own tendencies, only one of the several "altercations" I've been in was sober.

Don't bother fighting unless you hope to get to the ground and fix them up there.
>>
>>81289828
No, the principle of justice is very important. But at the same time, if only pussies end up living to see the next day, the world will be 100% pussies.
>>
>>81280477

> Black fight fair.

Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>81289707
Never go to a legit boxing gym and tell them you want to spar. You will be put in with their best boxer and he will kick the shit out of you with no rounds. Just nonstop viscious beating and if you've never been hit in the gut by a pro boxer be prepared to puke your face off.

They do this on purpose to see if you're fighter caliber or not, if you return for more sparring then obviously you're cut out for this but almost nobody returns. You can only get away with this if it's a non pro boxing gym/exercize type kind of boxing. You still learn enough to be able to punch somebody out without getting your nose broken and teeth smashed in.
>>
>>81290451
Better than sub-human thugs.
>>
>>81280477
I never picked but I was angry all the time for no reason, so I had a very repressed violent side that came out one day when a guy was talking shit and I sent his jaw to another realm. I don't know how to fight but I'm a big heavy guy so nobody even bothers.
>>
>>81287459
What a thin neck, it's like you're asking to be choked.
>>
I was walking in SF and a crack head head butted me in the head. Although I was holding a pipe for other reasons, I ran because fuck fights dude. Especially with a crazy as shit zombie crackhead who might have a knife under his cloak.
>>
>>81289847
I'm pretty sure those "flexible" fighters that are everywhere in Thailand rings and are half your size could take you on easy. Technique is more important than size.
You make me laugh hahaha thank you for making my evening a bit better.
>>
>>81285362
Arisen....
>>
I can probably beat most attackers 1v1. Sandniggers and niggers are easy since they get intimidated once you start yelling loud Finnish at them. Then you just shove them to the curb once or twice and they'll run away. Other Finns are way more stubborn.
>>
>>81288412
that's harsh anon

that second one dindu nuffin doe
>>
>>81287459
>What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch.jpg
>>
I've been boxing for almost 12 years now.
Never been in a street fight / brawl.
>>
>>81280477
I train for filipino boxing and sambo, I have also dabbled in other forms of wresting.
I work on the doors (bouncer), so I'm no stranger to confrontation or fighting.

I'm still yet to lose a fight (outside of training), but I can say with confidence that I can defend myself

Most people I fight are either drunk (easy mode), on drugs (keep hitting them hard until they hit the floor mode) or chavs (Britain's niggers, easy mode but come with ball ache), I know I can take a few hits, as most people can't throw a real punch for shit I tend to laugh off most punches or kicks.
>>
File: image_9.jpg (185 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
185 KB, 1200x675
>>81290405
Ukraine gets it.
>>
How to beat a nigger in a fight or avoid getting robbed by niggers or just avoid sketchy situations with niggers all together:

Pull out your phone and pretend you have called the police. Has worked three times for me so far. They get really nervous and scared and run off.
>>
>>81290288

In my Jiu Jistsu class we've got a 110kg gorilla. He is almost as fast as me (78kg) and while his cardio can flag a bit it's good enough that I'm in such a shit position by the time he's tiring that it's a non event.

Better not let that Silverback take you down and lie on top of you or it's over. See Mark Hunt vs Juiced Lesnar.
>>
>176 pounds
>5 foot 10 inches
>have visible body fat

whats an easy, effective way to reduce bodyfat?
Should I diet to a certain weight then start weight resistance for muscle growth or should I start that now?
>>
>>81291202
fasted cardio, do hiit in the mornings
>>
File: 1442924247173.jpg (23 KB, 517x284) Image search: [Google]
1442924247173.jpg
23 KB, 517x284
>>81287682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU
>>
>>81291202
Stop eating poutine and maple syrup between your meals and start running and strength training.
>>
>>81280477
>How much do you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight
Don't pull quotes from movies. It's lame as hell.
>>
>>81285224
I hope you carry lube
>>
File: 1468566730796.jpg (33 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1468566730796.jpg
33 KB, 680x510
>>81280477
That was a smart move.
>>
>>81291202
Stop eating so much, fatass.
>>
>>81291202
Eat smaller portions.
Avoid soda.
Do situps.
Do some cardio.
Buy carrots and hummus, there's your snack instead of chips.

That's it. No magic diet, nothing else.

The situps strengthen muscles so fat clings better to it, you cheat with a few inches by doing this. Also if you can start lifting now
>>
>>81280477
I was assisting a pussy once.
>>
>>81291447
I'm the same size as this guy
>>81291202

Is it better to run one day and do weights the next? Or run then weights on the same day?

I'd ask /fit/ but they're a bunch of self-obsessed wankers.
>>
>>81287459
Too bad you don't know, how fucking commas work. They are literally, the easiest, concept. You fucking, retard.

Also, you're a pussy.
>>
>>81291202
>an easy, effective way to reduce bodyfat
>easy
>effective

Eat less, exercise more.

It's the ONLY way to reduce bodyfat, there is no 'effective' way, if you're consuming more calories than you're using, your body stores it as fat. Reverse this and your body will consume those fat reserves.
>>
>>81289828
Meh, maybe if I was one of those kids that could afford to just buy new shit, I might have had the same attitude. But I was just as poor as these fucks, and if I handed over my shit instead of swinging, the beating I'd get from my dad would make whatever Dequan could do seem like a blowjob from Sasha Grey.

Lotta 'tough guys' ITT, right? Found your honesty refreshing. Just for future reference, when you know a fight is completely unavoidable, a thumb right in the fucking eye can be just as effective as the other deterrents you mentioned. Bury it up to the knuckle; takes the fight right out of people. I still finished like 10 wins, 25 losses but that little trick helped me considerably.
>>
ITT: fat internet faggots talking about fighting on the politics board of an anime website

Get a life you fat fucks. I'd slap the shit out of each and every one of you.
>>
>>81285224
Ben Shapiro lying about his height ITT and nobody notices
>>
>>81287459
>All the jelly butthurt replies to this post from farries and skeletors
Kek. Don't let them swole shame you lanklet bro.
>>
>>81281042
Yeah I got sucker punched on Queen Street by a "headhunter" and managed to fuck him up. Chase down a wallet snatcher and beat him up.

Knocked one other bold young coon out cold.

This all happened over a few years so I'm not some big shot looking to fuck people up. As autistic as it sounds I'm self taught and drill various things in my garage. I need to carry a sword on me to hold me back because I'm getting too strong ect ect.
>>
>>81291202
i'm 5'10 and 132lbs and I got a nice piece of pudge on my lower belly. send help m8
>>
>>81291202
>Become a regular on /fit/.
>Have sexual encounters with other guys.
>Lift and cardio your way to a better body due to the shame of realizing most fags are in better shape than you.
Good luck, leafbro. /fit/ is spooky territory. (Or just carry a weapon)
>>
>>81292190
What is a headhunter (besides me at the bar)?
>>
>>81290840
Strength in numbers, senpai.
>>
>>81280477
5' 11" 185lbs Norse/Austrian/Sioux Indian mutt with CC and a 3rd degree black belt in karate checking in. Confident in my ability to put nigs in a wheelchair in under 7 hits or 6 feet under with a single shot. So, yes, I'm #racewarready
>>
I dunno about fighting niggers but I know how to defend myself in a not so honorable fashion against greyrats. Aiming for the nuts/throat/eyes, throwing dirt in their eyes, kicking them while they are down and other cheap tricks like that, might sound cowardly but Greys won't hesitate to come back with half a dozen of friends to fight back, so honor ain't gonna save you.
>>
>>81292053
Nobody has reason for 35 fights, you're a drunken jabroni clown picking fights, lying or were in prison.

Also, how did they not just double leg takedown you, smashing your skull onto the concrete while 3 other guy's soccer kick your head because that is what fighting looks like in pretty much every modern city there is now 1v1. There is a huge takedown out of nowhere and gang beating.

I'm assuming you have a time machine an existed in a period when there was Marqueess of Queensbury rules where two men danced around each other throwing jabs while smoking cigars.
>>
>laughing and cracking jokes as they beat you to a pulp
>not true alpha
>>
>>81289252
Nah, dude. 5x10 scapula touches, three times a week and you're set.
>>
wow everyone in this thread is strong and mighty and beats niggers constantly who could possibly make this up?
>>
>>81292190
You're Kiwi Batman
>>
>>81292689
>greyrats
what's that anon?
>>
>>81280477
Well...I lift...and have been bullied when I was little so I have the "nerd rage" mentality (ie when I get in a fight I not only punch, I fucking bite and scratch)...so...I think I'd do pretty good.
>>
>>81293225
Sandniggers, mudslime, we call them Greys in France.
>>
>>81292536
Motorcycle gang from west Auckland. I put in in quote marks because it could have very well been that he was talking shit.

The dude had a set of balls on him though. Was talking shit to me while bloody and I was beating him.

I tried to choke him out, with janky technique based on MMA videos. But my arms were weak from taking a hit to the chin so I just kept whacking him until a member of the public said, "enough!".
>>
>>81284957
Yeah did you notice that no one died in that story?
>>
>>81280477
Pretty sure i could do alright, question is are they brave enough to hit me? 6'3 240# german/irish mix. Ive been in a hand ful of fights, two ended with the other guy goin to the hospital with broken bones.
>>
>>81293402
ayy
>>
>>81292892
You've obviously never been a white minority in an American city. And yeah, about a dozen of those fights were in juvie and county jail.

Moved to shitass Albuquerque from Oklahoma when I was 13. A fight every few months as a white teenager in a gang and drug infested neighborhood may read like fiction to some sheltered middle-class leaf, but I assure you isn't an anomaly, especially if you have an annoying habit of refusing to be a victim.

Not all fights were 1v1 either, but if you get your ass kicked by two guys, you still got your ass kicked and it counts. Been stabbed twice too; those are also recorded as L's.

I love it when little momma's boys try to project their inherent faggotry on everyone else. Suck it, yetinigger.
>>
>>81293496
>A March police intelligence summary report said almost half a billion dollars in suspect assets had been investigated since 2009.

>Intelligence summaries say the country's asset recovery units, in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch, investigated 3045 cases since 2009 involving assets worth $475 million.

>Assets under investigation include 1124 bank accounts worth $78m, 564 houses worth $273m and 71 farm properties worth $49m.

>Police opened almost 1000 cases, many linked to organised crime, a report says.

>Methamphetamine offending was linked to 364 cases, involving a total sum estimated at $138m.

Just read up on them. Damn, Ausbro. Hope he was lying or you might want to start looking over your shoulder.
>>
Never really fought for a long time i lift but for strength at the moment. Been wanting to learn boxing, muy thai and grappling but ever since the mma fad the prices are all jacked up. By the way, based on visual evidence, and from people telling me, blacks love to hit you when you are not looking. If they are with a group run, or get into a position where you have all of them in your field of view. If you manage to take down the first one, quickly turn around and check for another.
>>
>>81287459
You're a big guy
>>
>>81294609
The fad will be over soon bro, the numbers in my classes have went down drastically since McGoober lost. I owe Nate a beer just for that.
>>
>>81294969
4 u
>>
C. Pazos. Rudi Jager. If your on here we need to talk.
>>
File: 1467665166590.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1467665166590.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
*unsheathe katana*

You want to know if I can fight?

*teleports behind you*

Nothing personal, kid.
>>
>>81295038
Hopefully.
>>
File: 1395608596846.png (10 KB, 479x433) Image search: [Google]
1395608596846.png
10 KB, 479x433
I used to be an aggressive drunk. I've given and received quite a few beatings since my early 20s.

I received some help abandoning the mindset that landed me in so much trouble, and now I'm able to not escalate minor shit into fisticuffs.

I'm a big guy for you, 190cm/110kg, I've put on some chub the last couple of years, but I'm able to defend myself reasonably well.
>>
>>81283812
This, even 2 on 1 they will still run if you're big.
Problem is, everyone here acts like niggers.
Arsim everywhere
>>
>>81288124
you were just throwing shit out you read on some other forum
>>
>>81288478
you're a fucking idiot Gino
>>
>>81296105
>I'm a big guy for you
why does that ring a bell
>>
>>81297125
nah cunt, i jab cunts in the head with straight punches, they try to block , but it does shit, it just goes straight fucken through them and they gt sent back on their ass, thnink abou tit i can push 180kg in bench press, thats about 90kg in each arm, if i punch someone under 90kg in the head they're going to fly throug hthe fucking air like a ragdoll
>>
>>81289575
so not having nigger mentality is being degenerate?
>>
>>81289141
Good for Trashing people, I won plenty of fights by simply throwing them to the ground and stomping on them.
>>
>>81290195
I think you mean adrenaline.
>>
>>81285426
>>81289759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDMKLSLOWG8
>>
>>81292143
R
A
R
E
>>
>>81280477
I beat up 3 bouncers last night. I think I've broken my hand.
>>
>>81299249
Not quite.
>>
>>81285224
5'8 130ibs, I've been meaning to get into calisthenics but... reasons and such.

I find myself the middleman of disputes being the voice of reason and hearing both sides out.
Hardly antagonized by any race, but I'm not looking forward to the day when I'll have to defend myself.

Also this is the reason why I don't date or actively seek a girlfriend.
If I can't protect her than I'm better off passing until I learn my shit.
>>
File: 1468670789321391422950.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1468670789321391422950.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
6ยด3, 85+ kg , being training all kinds of sports my whole life, including muay thai. Havent been in a fight for many years cuz nobody dares to lol.

Just do sports and talk smart. Street fights are for lowlife retards.

Damn, i love my proto-bulgarian genes.

Wuz kangz

Pic related.
>>
File: 1456668590070.jpg (184 KB, 1223x399) Image search: [Google]
1456668590070.jpg
184 KB, 1223x399
>>81280477
>/pol/
>able to fight

Neet skinnyfat/chubbyfat cucks can't fight though. That's why you all shitpost about people online.
>>
>>81302470
I had a very fulfilling adolescent, creaming in m first love (an 8/10). I speak my mind about white pride, and my pride in my german ancestry in public all the fucking time.
>>
>>81285224
hey bro, i think bruce lee was about your size, you can still be a badass if u train a lot
>>
>>81287240
Bogan alert
>>
>>81280477
Niggers are the worst at fighting.
Because of their culture consists of pretending to be aggressive alphas all day, they can't risk being seen losing a fight one on one.
So they gang up like apes and self congratulate themselves.

All they do is throw haymakers...
>>
File: beerus.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
beerus.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>81280477
i know judo
>>
>>81280477
Well I've been doing boxing for several years now, and I lift regularly so I think I can handle most assailants.
I also have a baseball bat and a machete in my apartment.
And no I'm not a mutra or a batka.
>>
i got jumped at a playground by 5-7 niggers when i was around 12 years old. they seemed to be like fifteen or sixteen years old. i was swinging on a swing (the section i was in was fenced off and had only one entrance so i wasn't able to run away) and one of them just came up to me and grabbed the swing to stop me and just started hitting me and his buddies joined in. i don't remember being injured in any serious way but it was scary and depressing.

i think if i got into a fight now, especially with a nigger, i'd be very sadistic about it.
>>
Got into a fight at a bar with a group. One of them straight up suckered punched me, I landed a few on him before his buddies intervened. Right before they all jumped me, the first guy was doubled over in pain, while another stood next to him cursing at me. As the one talking went for it, I got out of his way and threw a fucking haymaker at the faggot that started the whole thing. It knocked his ass out cold, I was smiling as the rest beat my ass.

I've got some age on me now anon.... too the point where I'm not as strong as I was when in my 20's. Gotten too old to throw up dirt rolling around fighting someone. Now, there are no rules if I have to fight. I'll rip an ear off, kick them in the balls, punch the throat, pick something up, whatever it takes to put them on the geound before me.

Never really found a reason to fight anyone after my 30's, so it's been a long time. I like to think that I could still hold my ground in a fight, hopefully those days are over with.
>>
>>81287833
it wont connect and he'll cave in your throat
>>
>>81293496
He was probably lying. Headhunters run a lot of the boxing gyms and if he was legit he would know how to fight. If it was a bar in Westie then he wouldnt be making shit up. Queen street probably some dickhead running his mouth.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.