[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotta rant, pol. I'm just going to throw some random thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: fatburger.jpg (554 KB, 1536x1448) Image search: [Google]
fatburger.jpg
554 KB, 1536x1448
Gotta rant, pol. I'm just going to throw some random thoughts out there. Bear with me if you want, because I doubt what I'm saying is going to make much sense-

It feels pretty weird to be thrust into existence without being given a choice, when the status of the planet is what it is. Granted, this is the furthest and generally safest state we've come to as earthlings, but the fact that people are going to be continuing to murder and torture and rape innocent people around the world in the name of things like God until (very most likely) far beyond all of our lifetimes, is a little disheartening on the conscience. Unless there's serious action done quick, I don't imagine any of us living to see something like a global utopia.

In fact, I bet future generations, if they still exist, will look back on everyone and wonder why we couldn't sooner end all our problems and achieve such a thing. They'll probably have mastered every kind of technology and math imaginable, and laugh about how buzzwords like sexism or xenophobia were used to distract others from something as basic as the pursuit of stopping evil for the rights of the good.

Or, we may just end up turning into the movie "Idiocracy". Who knows.

Anyways, here's a picture of a huge burger.
>>
File: back to le leddit.jpg (137 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back to le leddit.jpg
137 KB, 717x880
>>81279913
>>
>>81280134
fpbp
>>
>>81279913
Oh, it'll happen. The singularity will be achieved. The transition into 5d consciousness will be complete by the end of 2017.
>>
>>81280134
Yeah, right. Fuck that place.
>>
so what should we do? turn the other cheek? love our neighbor as ourself? recognize that we are brothers and sisters, living short lives in a fast and fleeting world? care for each other and give to the poor?

the infinite wisdom contained in the word of jesus christ is what you seek. also that burger does not look very appetizing patties are frozen & processed/10.
>>
File: 0c4.pn.png (12 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
0c4.pn.png
12 KB, 599x605
>>81279913
>A burger that can melt cheese upside down
>>
Now that is a fucking burger.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 564x376
>>81280504
>>
>>81279913
Did they cook the patties, put the cheese on them, then turn them upside down? This greatly disturbs me for some reason.
>>
>>81279913
must eat burger, its so damn tastey looking
>>
>>81280481
I'd say yes to everything you mentioned, aside from turning the other cheek. Realistically, there's too much leniency for those who are proven to inflict pain and misery on the lifes of others. Why is that? To secure a false sense of security that the ignorant can hide in?
>>
>>81279913
The torpor of heaven is as terrible as the torment of hell, whether they be divine or man-made.
>>
>>81281162
the idea is that violence is not capable of solving violence. look at areas that have recently had wars, when the war was over did they suddenly have peace? the lust for blood haunts the land until people decide to break the cycle.

there is also the idea of Revelation, or the apocalypse, that this world won't last much longer before God destroys it, that we're all just being tested, some will move up and some will move down in the hierarchy of Heaven. something to think about.
>>
>>81280504
>>81280793
>>81280968
Who is stronger? SSJ3 Goku or Mystic Gohan?
>>
WHY IS THE CHEESE UPSIDE DOWN
>>
>>81280504
>>81280793
>>81281611
haven't you retards ever made a burger?

>cook patties
>place cheese on top
>cheese melts as they finish cooking
>stack patties on grill into 3 stack
>put spatula underneath 3 stack, turn and plop them on bun
>cheese now upside down, newton rolls in grave
>>
>>81281839
Thank you, oh wise and generous Burger! Thou hast bestowed upon me a most precious gift of knowledge! I feel, a great burden has been hewn from my shoulders, oh! Great revelations!

I'm gonna try that right now, actually. Shot bro
>>
>>81281473
I believe, however unfortunate it sounds, justified violence can stop senseless violence. Throughout history, it arguably already has, not that I would consider it something to revel in.

For instance- Do you think the world we live in would be a better place, if fighters had acted less violently during WW2, or not acted at all?
>>
File: 1452375909981.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1452375909981.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>81279913
>as earthlings

>the fact that people are going to be continuing to murder and torture and rape innocent people

>disheartening

>future generations, if they still exist

>They'll probably have mastered every kind of technology and math imaginable

>stopping evil for the rights of the good

Are you fucking 12? underage b&, go back to plebbit.
>>
>>81283932
If you talk shit, I win.
>>
>>81284265
pretty good argument
>>
File: vonneumann.gif (23 KB, 722x438) Image search: [Google]
vonneumann.gif
23 KB, 722x438
>>81279913

You are not here to achieve utopia. You are here to build intelligent, self replicating machines. Those machines then either destroy you or escape Earth, the only difference being whether you go extinct immediately or a few thousand/million years later.

This is how evolution continues into space. Biology is only one step of the process, the one that makes machines. They take it from there, it doesn't matter what happens to humans after that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.