[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oh yeah? BLM is a terrorist movement, huh? What about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: genericreactionimage.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
genericreactionimage.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
"Oh yeah? BLM is a terrorist movement, huh? What about the KKK!?!?!?!?!?1111"

Oh no, pol, they hit us whities right where it hurts. /s

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-ku-klux-klan-terrorist-organization-1
>>
>>81279144
Does the KKK even do anything anymore
>>
Cops killed by the klan this year: 0
Cops killed by BLM: 5+
>>
>>81279144
THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS. THE CONFEDERATES WERE RIGHT. BACK TO NIGGER SLAVERY. HOSE THEM DOWN. THROW THEM IN WATER. OH NO THEY DIDNU NUFFIN ALWAYS. FUCK THEM
>>
>>81279144
I thought KKK and other such groups were on the FBI watch list?
>>
>>81279144
so they're saying BLM is the afro-american equivalent of the KKK?
>>
I actually voted for both the BLM and KKK to be labeled as terrorist organizations.
Today I got a message from "We the people" saying that they aren't allowed to label BLM a terrorist organization because it's not their job. No word on KKK tho
>>
>>81279144
>https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-ku-klux-klan-terrorist-organization-1
But isnt the KKK already considered a terrorist group?

BLM is just the Klan with a Tan.
>>
>>81279487
This is, of course, implying the creator of the petition is capable of seeing reals past feels.

Do you think they put any thought into this? It's just backlash for the BLM petition.
>>
>>81279487
This...
The KKK was investigated by HUAC

They should also look at BLM
>>
The FBI has been infiltrating and monitoring the clan for decades, but sure call the klan a terrorist organization. Also do the same for BLM
>>
>>81279144
KKK is a tavistock psyop meme group, just like BLM, so there's no way they'll name that as a terrorist org either even though it is just as much of one as BLM factually is
Because the government is terrorist itself, it only labels those that aren't under tavistock control as "terrorists"
>>
I think ICP is on the Terror list. Really messed up how some clowns get a bad rap
But blacks can promote violence and drugs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.