[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I hate other Canadian posters? >why do I hate myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Why do I hate other Canadian posters?

>why do I hate myself?
>>
File: 1465611382508.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1465611382508.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>81278371
I hate Maple keks too.
>>
I know that feel. About my own countrymen, not you.
>>
>>81278371
None of us like you anyway. Feel free to hang yourself
>>
>>81278371
you have a soul? sense of decency? morals?
>>
File: lZqpXdF.png (25 KB, 632x574) Image search: [Google]
lZqpXdF.png
25 KB, 632x574
I know that feel desu

Though probably not for the same reasons.
>>
>>81278371
At first, I thought it was all just a bunch of good clean irony, primarily intended to try to lighten the mood after Traitor Trudeau got elected, and poke some fun at how foreigners on this board see our country now. Nearly a year later, it's obvious we've got a ton of actual loonies with us.
>>
>>81278371
SO many Canacuck posters come across as tryhard and insecure. They make snarky comments against their bros, esp the USA.
They try to be edgy to compensate.
I think identity, culture and masculinity is weak in Canada. Too many guys raised by single moms, too much leftwing brainwashing, no rites of passage for men, life is too comfy and cozy,live next to greatest superpower ever which causes feelings of inadequacy. That is my diagnosis
>>
File: RefugeesWelcome.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
RefugeesWelcome.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
>>81282043
>I think identity, culture and masculinity is weak in Canada.
Kek
>>
>>81282043
>live next to greatest superpower ever which causes feelings of...

of comfort, Anon, comfort. You can't imagine what it's like to be surrounded on three sides by oceans, and on the other by the world's greatest military which stands ready to defend your territorial integrity at the drop of a hat. Then, add the economic bonus of low population density, abundant natural resources, shared language and trade ties with the US, and you have a recipe for degeneration. Imagine, a country with a bounty the size of Canada's having a trade deficit of $44 billion.

I wish every single Canadian could experience a sudden period of deep poverty all at once, not permanent, but scarring enough to reprogram them with the old ethics on which the Dominion was built - frugality, mastery of nature, resourcefulness in the face of scarcity, and gratitude for what your countrymen actually CAN produce, instead of buying cheap shitty imported goods. May the housing/banking collapse be swift and brutal. It's the chemo we need to save Canada.
>>
>>81282043
This
It comes across in their driving. Going speed limit blocking everyone in the fast lane when down here, despite us actually having shit to do since we're not on vacation. Can't merge into traffic flow. Indecisive. Weak parking. Cucked cars. Women driving men.
Fuck I hate NBfags
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.