[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he want?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan_June_2015.jpg (222 KB, 932x1326) Image search: [Google]
Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan_June_2015.jpg
222 KB, 932x1326
What does he want?
>>
File: turkey-thanksgiving.jpg (285 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
turkey-thanksgiving.jpg
285 KB, 600x398
>>81275898
>>
To control the Middle East, and do so Saudi Arabian style.
>>
>>81275898
Sharia 4 Turkey
>>
His own private army.
Did he not say a private security force would be facing against the military coupe?
>>
To become the final boss
>>
An Ottoman Empire

Or

Turan
>>
>>81275898
to erase his genetics and become white
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1024x683
pic related, but probably more emphasis on the Middle East this time

The Ottomans fell last time because they went all at it into Europe, but left Arabia unchecked, and Arab tribes banded together and took all of Arabia from them
>>
>>81275898
He got his false flag. After this he will become supreme leader. If this wasn't a false flag and these dipshits actually thought they could take over with less than half the armed forces they were idiots. I'm just pissed that my parents are trapped there
>>
>>81275898
To rule the world
>>
File: o-GOLLUM-ERDOGAN-570.jpg (53 KB, 570x712) Image search: [Google]
o-GOLLUM-ERDOGAN-570.jpg
53 KB, 570x712
His precious.
>>
>>81276403
turks are disgusting
>>
The defence and maintainance of religion
The decision of legal dispute
The protection of territory of Islam
The punishment of the wrong doers
The provision of troop for guarding the frontiers
The waging of Jihad againts the Kafir Harbi
The organization and collection pf zakat
The payment of salery and administration of public fund
The appointment of competent officials
Personal attention to the detail of the government
>>
>>81276526
meowth, that's right
>>
>>81276127
Turan is a bit different, has not much to do with islam, thus he wants islam all over.
>>
>>81275898
islamic federation, like EU + NATO for muslims
>>
>>81276250
The was no concept of any Arab nationalism before Britbongs started stirring everything up.
>>
To crash secularism with no survivors
>>
>>81275898
When does he want it!?
>>
capitalist islamic kingdom
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.