[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE TURKEY COUP IS LITERALLY A FALSE FLAG IT WAS STAGED TO LET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1425932943838.png (340 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1425932943838.png
340 KB, 665x662
THE TURKEY COUP IS LITERALLY A FALSE FLAG

IT WAS STAGED TO LET ERODGAN POWER GRAB AND PURGE THE MILITARY TO WEAKEN IT.

COME ON PEOPLE JUST THINK ABOUT IT
>START A COUP
>HAVE JETS
>DONT EVEN SHOOT DOWN ERODGANS JET
>LET HIM REGAIN MOBILITY
>START SURRENDERING

THIS WAS NOT A COUP
>>
>"This insurgency is a blessing from Allah, because it will allow us to purge the military"

he literally said this live on camera to media right after landing in Istanbul
>>
It's the strangest happening I have seen.
Something doesn't add up.
There is an alternative motive behind this.
It may just be like you said, a power grab.
I don't like it one bit.
>>
File: angrykk.png (81 KB, 325x324) Image search: [Google]
angrykk.png
81 KB, 325x324
IT'S NOT FAIR

I WANTED THE COUP TO SUCCEED TO SAVE TURKEY AND THEN INSPIRE ANOTHER COUP HERE
>>
>>81274775
>"This insurgency is a blessing from Allah, because it will allow us to purge the military"
Press F to pay respect for a secular Turkey
Kemal lost, his heritage seems slaughtered
>>
>>81274244
you're right. the coup was meant to fail. i feel bad for the soldiers who bought into it and died.
>>
>>81274244
neat.
>>
>>81275052
>implying IDF troops have the same discipline and strength of chain of command that the Turkish military has

who is going to do a military coup? Golani soldiers? paratroopers? the ones that cry after not seeing mommy for 21 days?
>>
>>81275867
Dude, a military coup would be incredible easy in Israel, that it's a miracle that it didn't happen yet. The entire country adores the military and hates the government, you only need to take over Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem and the entire country is your's, and those crying soldiers' faces will be plastered all over the (pro-coup) media to garner sympathy.
>>
Thread Theme:

https://youtu.be/6ODNxy3YOPU
>>
>>81275867
Also, it wouldn't really be those simple soldiers in the first place, since they are usually right wing peasants, while the high command, including those who can mobilize jets, ships, and artillery, are more leftist and united.
>>
>>81275052
It's still going.

Don't believe the media.
>>
>>81275128

Welcome holy Kalifat of muslim brotherhood Turkey.

Turkey is so dead..
>>
>>81274244
Why purge the military if he already controlled it?
>>
>>81274244
I am with you.
There is something fishy here and it is not just Turkish pussy.
>>
>Obama tells people to support Erdoğan
hmmmmm
>>
>>81278326
because he didn't and there were legitimate pockets of opposition to his planned islamic state. now he'll have a free hand to do whatever he wants
>>
>>81278863
Both are mudslime brotherhood members, no surprise.
>>
>>81278912
You think a brigade constitutes a legitimate pocket of resistance? Fucking kek.
>>
>>81278912
Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Turkey.
>>
File: 1455776133741.png (188 KB, 1130x840) Image search: [Google]
1455776133741.png
188 KB, 1130x840
>>81275052
what? Israel is fantastic at pursuing your interests.
>>
>>81274244
Wow thanks for spelling it out, I never would have guessed that a de facto dictator would want to become a de Jure dictator
>>
File: anime_trump.jpg (3 KB, 113x125) Image search: [Google]
anime_trump.jpg
3 KB, 113x125
>>81274244
RIP TURKEY
F
:(
>>
>>81275128
>>81277947
it was about time desu
turks and freedom just don't work well together
>>
Ataturk must be rolling so hard in his grave he's probably the worlds first perpetual motion machine.
>>
>>81281013
shit is a fucking travesty is what it is :(
>>
This board is being overrun with pro-Erdogan shills. Expect a slide.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.