[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an uncut discrimination in USA? Have you ever been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: scissors.png (65 KB, 445x355) Image search: [Google]
scissors.png
65 KB, 445x355
Is there an uncut discrimination in USA?

Have you ever been rejected because of your cut penis, american boys?
>>
Cutfag here. Nobody ever rejected me because of my penis. I am a virgin though.
>>
>>81273696
LOL I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU
>>
>>81273696
Getting rejected means talking to girls in the first place.
>>
>>81273696
As a representative of /polgb/ I will need to see some photographic evidence for confirmation.
>>
>>81273696
Come grasp the mighty benis of our leader, from junction with the testes to tip of its face!
>>
File: 1431692459072.jpg (115 KB, 653x646) Image search: [Google]
1431692459072.jpg
115 KB, 653x646
If you feel bad and insecure about being cut you can come here.

Since cut men are a rarity argie women love them and believe it's better, cleaner, etc. You can trust your greatest ally, goy. I talk from experience. Local shiksas love it.
>>
Having a cut penis is like uhhh wut u call a PUSSY MAGNET borat
>>
>>81273696
Most white women don't care.

Source. Hispanic guy.
>>
Serious question, MEMES aside. What's it actually like to have a cut penis?

I generally just hear stuff like...

> "OHHH ITS SOO AWESOME BROOO HAHAH IM SO HAPPY MY DICK IS CUT HAHAH! LOL!!!!!""
But then it makes me think, who the hell goes out of there way to say that? Since when did having your penis cut off as a child become something to be happy about or proud of? I just don't understand this logic/reasoning.
>>
The vast majority of women literally can't tell the difference when erect
>>
>>81273696
Kazakhstan asking the important questions!
Short answer is No
>>
I've had some girls say some shit about my uncut dick, but once it's in, all they care about is how you use it.

However, if you want blowjobs, you better keep that shit clean.
>>
>>81274734
Burger about to hit the hay but I'll answer. Honestly you don't notice. It's the dick you've had all of your life and for you it's just normal. No American girl will think anything of it and in my travels no other girls have said anything either. I'd say it's a non-issue either way, honestly.
>>
>>81273696
Read any US mainstream media on the subject and you will have your answer
>>
I can only speak for myself, but personally I will never hire a filthy sleeved dick cheese factory.
>>
How do you cut bros masturbate? Do you realize how amazing it feels as an uncut god to jack off? You feel the inside of your foreskin, not your rough as fuck hand. No lube needed, it just feels amazing right out the box. Girls have told me it feels better, too.
>>
>>81278703
OMG more pix of uncut polbros less talking
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.