[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that GB has failed at the box office, reviewers who hail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: WhiteTears.jpg (533 KB, 1085x787) Image search: [Google]
WhiteTears.jpg
533 KB, 1085x787
Now that GB has failed at the box office, reviewers who hail the film as a step forward in the battle against the racism against women are saying its due to manchildren and racists not seeing the movie.
>>
>>81270567
I haven't seen either of them

I have seen plenty of "1 post by this ID" threads though and this will be one, so saged.
>>
>>81270567
[citations wanted]
>>
File: video games.jpg (112 KB, 759x670) Image search: [Google]
video games.jpg
112 KB, 759x670
How long until we get petitions to force movie reviewers to raise their rating, because it deserves at least a 90% approval rating.
>>
>>81270567
Camacho is based
>>
>>81270567

I don't hate movie so much as I don't give a shit. Why would I waste the time, energy and money to go see something that looks utterly retarded?
>>
>>81270567

Terry Crews is actually funny
>>
>>81270567

the movie on the left is satire of our american society that worships stupidity. before joe winds up in the future, crews was considered the smartest man in america. the movie on the right is a serious attempt at rebooting a franchise and went to the serious extreme of "you go girl" culture mixed in because girls needs their "more representation". apples and oranges comparison. OP can eat shit.
>>
>>81270567
Because the left one is retarded.
>>
What.
Idocracy IS propaganda.
Every other fucking week some retard cites the film as "hurr hurr guess it's turning more and more into a documentary!"
>>
>>81270567
Jesus christ? What moer do they want? Force everyone to see their shitty movie? wtf.

Reboots sucks, they usually fall flat. Why didnt they just make a new god damn movie fucking useless cunts
>>
>>81270567
>Winston was just a guy who happened to be black
>Patty's entire character is built around the fact that she's a black woman, abusing black female stereotypes to get laughs

I feel like one of these is regressive
>>
>>81270567
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>81274251

The funny thing is that it's actually eugenics propaganda.
>>
File: aq.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
aq.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
"women"
>>
>>81274381
>make all-female Ghostbusters because it's "progressive"
>half of the cast are walking stereotypes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.