[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your move /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>>
>>81266700
>implying this had anything to do with religion

nice bait, ahmed
>>
>>81266700
Buying gas. I already have prepared an airtight chamber in my house.
>>
>>81266700
>implying America is a christian country
>implying its even the christians who want to register muslims
>implying anyone wants to register the muslims in the first place
>>
>>81266700
>go out drinking with friends
>get mindless tattoos
>blame others for your poor choices
>>
File: treeking.jpg (124 KB, 737x1043) Image search: [Google]
treeking.jpg
124 KB, 737x1043
Preheat the oven.
>>
>>81266700

...Okay. And?
>>
>>81267009
I would like to kill/deport every moslem
>>
>>81266700
what the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>81266933
I can already imagine your gas bill
>>
>>81266700
Wow really makes you think
>>
Nah, we'd probably chip them in modern times
>>
>>81266700
Meh, better that than the enrichment they give us, fuck them.
>>
i don't get this meme
>>
>>81267193
Really kindles your neurons, doesn't it
>>
>>81267401
Any kind of tracking of immigrants is equal to killing 6 trillion jews in real concentration camps.
>>
>>81266700
why would you issue number tattoos to people you were going to kill?
>>
>>81268487
To create rare lampshades for the collectors.
>>
Wow, really makes me feel.
>>
>>81268487
So you can dehumanize them when you call role and so you can organize the order they will be in the conveyor.
>>
>>81268487
Germans were crazy about recording stuff
>>
Damn, nice watches. Looks like they made out pretty well :^)
>>
>>81268487
So that when they walk down the line to pick the gassed ones, they can point to their arm and say "Check em!" in which the guards will spare them.

Dubs = Live
Trips = Release
Quads = Stop the Camp
Quints = Stop the Nazis
>>
>>81266700

obviously get really angry and start telling them about neo-nazi blogs I read that said the holocaust never happned
>>
>>81269595
Thankfully kek didn't spare that many
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.