[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, the United States is finally the bad guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1468310111125.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1468310111125.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
Here we are, shilling for Erdogan

who /ashamed/ here?

America is changing and black and brown people vote for wildly different people, Obama would've never been re-elected if not for demographics changing rapidly... I might have to move at some point.. maybe Australia, I'm very young
>>
Australia is just as cucked.

There's no white nation that isn't owned by the jews. It's ogre.
>>
>>81266433
>we
Obumfuck sure as fuck doesn't speak for me.
>>
File: CommieFaggot.jpg (50 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
CommieFaggot.jpg
50 KB, 534x401
>>81266433

Sucks, man.
>>
>>81266433
>I'm very young
Obviously, if you think only now is America "finally the bad guy."
>>
>>81266730
We are the least cucked country left cunt.

Also we are fucking full unless you are 100% white.
>>
>>81266730

that's true British people should be able to easily control their borders for obvious reasns and yet here we are, with everyone in London wearing black bags

it's a scary world... the scary part is all the vote, when you let these people in your vote weakens, they vote directly opposed to anything you want. Its the worst part of it
>>
>>81266433
Just go to Antarctica. I heard they are white.
>>
Feels good to be the last true bastion of freedom :)
>>
>>81267560
>canadian
Hows that new prime minister cuck lord?
>>
>>81267030

I'm something of a student of history
I know what we've done, but the Obama presidency is a disgrace

>>81267165

Well. I am. I have no idea how difficult it is to get there, and I wouldn't until 2020. but im starting to feel like America isn't so much America anymore. with radically different people who have different values, who don't care about freedom and liberty, how could it be. I mean really. Sick of this.
>>
>>81267490

it's not even that, it's the fact that if you have a segment of the population who will bloc vote against freedom it's like, what the fuck am I even doing

what's the point

best case scenario whites have to bloc vote to override them and that strips us of having any options too
>>
>>81267560
>Canada

>Justin Cuckdeau
>>
>>81267700
>>81268026

At least our guy is a harmless little retard.

Your nigger is literally a nazi mudslime sympathizer
>>
>>81266433

Australia.

Highest white percentage.
Best borders.
Best red pilled population about immigration

Downside is guns and taxes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.