[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>derport catolic and hardworking mexicans >keep niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1467818230736.jpg (97 KB, 624x491) Image search: [Google]
1467818230736.jpg
97 KB, 624x491
>derport catolic and hardworking mexicans
>keep niggers and terrorists

Explain this
>>
Deport*
>>
You're all getting deported
>>
>Wanting catholics

oy vey
>>
>>81266365

> bean niggers smell like shit
>>
>>81266704
This, Christians are better imo.
They generally hate violent niggers and radical liberals.
>>
>>81266529
>>81266365
>implying all mexicans aren't shit gibs takers.
>>
File: 1467961512344.png (192 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1467961512344.png
192 KB, 728x546
>>
>implying getting rid of niggers isn't the next step of our master plan

>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>81266365
We only want to deport people who break the laws of our country while having the temerity to simultaneously ask for the benefits of living in this country. Anyone who goes through the bullshit of entering the country legally and becoming a citizen is A-OK in my book as long as they don't break any laws. I don't think our current immigration system is good and I wish it would be rebuilt so it wasn't such a fucking mess, but it's all we've got at the moment.

If there were a place where we could just deport all of our criminals to I'd be all for it, but where in the fuck would they go, who would be willing take them?
>>
Because all white people, including right wingers, have a deep seeded, unexplainable obession with niggers. You know who doesn't? Mexicans.
>>
>>81266365
If you want to stay, Pedro, you must be legal.

What's wrong with that?
>>
niggers > cholos
>>
>>81266365
We're going to be handling all of that together.
>>
>>81267399
deport all our convicts?
I think I know just the place
>>
>>81268190
This is what I mean. White people love niggers. My friend's dad grew up around Mexicans, and they always had his back. Niggers are just racist sub humans.
>>
File: ai-shinozaki-6 (15).jpg (286 KB, 850x1280) Image search: [Google]
ai-shinozaki-6 (15).jpg
286 KB, 850x1280
>>81266365
You are all right if you aren't mestizos honestly.
t. arizonian
>>
>>81266365
I'm all in agreement. I'm hoping trump is slowly switching to the "open paths for legal immigration" side than just focusing on deportations. You Spanish speakers are actually conservative and take care of your families, I'd replace the white libs with you anyday.

Fuck, Catholic blacks are based as fuck too, super conservative, hard working, etc. Export niggers and libs, import conservative Catholic Mexicans, Haitians, etc. USA needs more people too, only thing keeping economy alive.
>>
>>81266365
Haz visto como viven tus mejicacas en este pais? Te haz dado cuenta de las mañas asquerosas de tu gente?
Esas mismas mañas tus paisanos traen aqui, y los gringos culpan a todos los hispanos igual

Matense de volada
>>
>>81266365
I would not call applying for emergency medicaid to squat out an anchor baby so you can get food stamps for it since it is a citizen hard working.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.