[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine... >be high ranking Turkish military officer >grow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1468541445051.jpg (32 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1468541445051.jpg
32 KB, 412x430
Imagine...

>be high ranking Turkish military officer
>grow up hearing stories of secularist national heroes like Ataturk
>pride yourself on Turkey's place in the world as a democratic republic celebrated globally for its embrace of secularism, democracy and the rule of law
>so much so you join the army, willing to give your life for it if need be
>watch as the government has slowly dissolved civil liberties and waning dedication to these principles in the last 20 years
>watch in despair as you're foiled by the nihilists you swore to protect who are more concerned with taking selfies of themselves next to tanks and pretending they're a hero in a graphic novel standing up to evil
>watch as retarded Americans on twitter who have never even heard of your country prior to today, know nothing of its history, will forget all about this by tomorrow morning and still couldn't point to it on a map call for your people to riot and "stand up for freedom" against your men and encourage them to support their CIA backed puppet

F
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>81266041
Will someone kill this fucking bird?
>>
File: 1465872345156.jpg (10 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
1465872345156.jpg
10 KB, 274x274
It's like the good guys everywhere have been turned into ineffectual apathetic cowards
>>
That no pickle-pee
That no pump-a-rum
>>
File: 1456799634353.jpg (175 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456799634353.jpg
175 KB, 960x960
>>81266479
No, we have not. We know that whatever hill we choose to stand on we will die. Therefore, the choice of which hill to die on must be precise, effective, and point driven. Fear not young child, that hill is just over the horizon.
>>
>>81267319
The fuck are the flippers forp
>>
File: dogola.jpg (344 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
dogola.jpg
344 KB, 1600x1600
>>81267514
>he's not a Navy Seal
>>
>>81266663
>not offering a shiny
Fuckin casuals
>>
>>81268219
>roleplaying as a Navy Seal
>on 4chan of all places

You couldn't even liberate a kiddie pool
>>
>>81268494
He might be able to save one of those turtle pools from tyranny tho
>>
>>81268647
>implying the turtles wouldn't kill him and parade his body around their capital
>>
just found a kitten meowing stranded on a 1m wall
took him and gon name is coup'r the destroyer of poopers
>>
>pride yourself on Turkey's place in the world as a democratic republic celebrated globally for its embrace of secularism, democracy and the rule of law
Are Turks really this deluded?
>>
>>81266041
It's sad. I have so many feelings right now.
>1) He-he Turkey is getting weaker
>2) Well, maybe they can purge their idiots and we can be friends
>3) Welp, they're actually all brown savages

So disappointed, even for my enemy. I wanted better things for them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.