[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humanitarian request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: putyourmoneywhereyourhateis.png (247 KB, 1340x764) Image search: [Google]
putyourmoneywhereyourhateis.png
247 KB, 1340x764
Finally a gofundme that /pol/ can get behind.
#putyourmoneywhereyourhateis
www gofundme com/2ddma8z8
>>
>>81265093
Why would I give any more money to a nigger?
He will never leave.
>>
>>81267509
I would love to see this funded just so we can follow him as he goes to africa then finds a reason to weasel out of it 3 months later.
>>
>100k to go to africa
K... KEEP ME POSTED.
>>
>>81267625
He'll pocket the money. Nigs gonna nig
>>
>>81265093
Doesn't take 100k. I'm sure housing prices in Uganda aren't too high.
>>
This nigga is not moving to Africa
he's Just going to keep the money and stay here
>>
>>81265093
>only a nigger would claim a one-way ticket costs 100k
>>
>>81265093
>Wants to leave for Africa
>Still can't pass up some free gibs
>>
>>81267868
He probably wants enough to have to never work again. He figures 100K will be ebough in bongo bongo land.
Just imagine though, if it worked and he didn't come back.
100K is cheap as fuck to get rid of him.
>>
>>81265093
I'm bretty sure we could send him for far less
>>
>100k

Flights to Africa cost $1.5k. You make your own hut when you get there.
>>
Pretty smart on his part. Take money from white people that hate him, kek.
>>
>>81267779
>>81267868
>>81267879
>>81267714
>>81267625
>>81267509
It's literally snark you fucking incestual morons.

You know what snark is, you faggots do it all he time, passive aggressively complaining about libruls.
>>
>>81268290
No fucking shit. No one believes he'd actually move there.
>>
Does he think he can keep $100K in Africa safely? That uppity looking nigger will get robbed on the spot.
>>
>>81268366
Need a shoop of the nigs face from the OP pic with "triggered" on it. His eyes have the same look as the bird from the original of that.
>>
Brilliant scam

Gofundme doesn't make you use the money as intended
>>
>>81268366
I really can't tell with this assortment of idiots I see here. All the time you faggots think liberals are being serious and get offended, when it's obvious they were being snarky faggots like they always do.

I swear to god you crybaby faggots complain about any single thing they do and you do the same thing.

Please have a culture war, do it in the south where nothing of worth would be lost, and leave the country to progress without you.
>>
Scam artist. $100k to fucking MOVE?

I also like all the Whites that are sucking his dick "we want you here" or "poor you" or "all these Whites saying they WANT to send you back won't bother giving you $5" or something.

Liberals are fucking idiots. This dude's a scam artist.
>>
>>81268714
What made you so bootyblasted?
>>
gofundme does not require a reimbursement if the goal isn't met. Anyone paying is retarded.
>>
>>81268047
Probably.

Maybe I should start a 10 million dollar Send Me Back To Europe fund.

Accepting all donations from Vatos, Zetas, and anyone else wanting to Make America Mexico Again.
>>
>>>/global/rules/11
>>
>>81268290
Not once have I seen /pol/ behave PASSIVE-aggressively. There is no need for the passiveness here.
>>
>>81265093
Another black who doesn't want to work for their money.
>>
This would be more convincing if he said he would also renounce his US citizenship.

>>81265093
>I'm donating $5 for you to stay. Maybe you'll donate to a great cause
Yeah nah
>>
>>81265093
Why does the nigger need $100,000 just to move to Africa?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.