[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>with months away from the first debate (which will undoubtedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: polls.jpg (224 KB, 1734x656) Image search: [Google]
polls.jpg
224 KB, 1734x656
>with months away from the first debate (which will undoubtedly be a Trump victory)
>with less than 1/10th of her ad budget spent despite Trump having more than enough capital to match her
>with the entire political and media establishments against him, calling out his every move
>Trump is STILL only 2.7 points behind with Shillary dropping like a stone

Where are the shill threads, today guys? I thought Trump was a dummy who would trail in the polls for the whole race, lmao
>>
No one is scared. He's been losing for 13 months now.

He might move up like he did 5 other times but people will never vote for an erratic retard who went bankrupt 7 times and will start WWIII.
>>
They will if Muslims and niggers keep rioting and bombing innocent people. Kek wills it!
>>
>>81263452
A
>>
>>81263950
LBERTO
>>
>>81263950
FUCKING
>>
Every time something big and scary happens, Trump gets stronger. Terrorist attacks, market crashes, civil wars, etc.

The more snackbars go boom, the more dindus march, the more merchants make, the better off Trump is.
>>
>>81264293
LEAF
>>
>>81264293
WEED LEAF

>>81264253
wut?
>>
>>81264415
>t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>81263452

>went bankrupt 7 times
But yet, his business still going as normal

>start WWIII
How?
>>
>>81262892
Idiots don't realize that just because cucks will come out in droves to vote in blue states like California, it doesn't mean Clinton will win. Trump has matched and is now beating her in PA. I'd be scared if I were a democrat.
>>
File: rare.jpg (77 KB, 687x535) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
77 KB, 687x535
>>81264253
BARBOSA
>>
>>81263452
>went bankrupt 7 times
People who repeat this shit are actually, medically retarded and should be banned for the safety of other users.
>>
File: heh.png (325 KB, 432x854) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
325 KB, 432x854
>>81264493
>>81264812
Yeee nigguuhh
>>
>>81264692
>Trump has matched and is now beating her in PA. I'd be scared if I were a democrat.

Pennsylvania, The Arkansas of the north
>>
>>81266214
Well, I'm #TerminallyHill now that you've said that. I guess Trump will lose after all.
>>
>>81263452
>He's been losing for 13 months now
>Won the nomination
pick one.
>>
>>81266691
It just doesnt' have the same memetics of #CruzMissile...
>>
>>81262892
they're too busy supporting erdogan and spreading rumors that the coup has ended far before it has begun

these are shills we're dealing with, not real people with legitimate emotions invested in their future, they literally sold out for a few shekels
>>
>>81262892

Polls are looking okay but there are better numbers to look at.

Trump broke all the records regarding Republican primaries. From casted votes to awarded delegates to number of dem->rep converts and turn out. Absolute top tier. And that was achieved by competing against 17 other candidates. Democrat primaries were basically a "ghost town" in comparison.

And Trump genuine internet support is insane. Twitter, Facebook, all the *chans even fucking Leddit, he has the biggest active userbase. Most the support Hillary has is from obvious shills, bots and mainstream media. The only websites I've seen in which Hillary has genuine support are a handful of tech and programming websites, probably because most white Silicon Valley programmers are cucks and poo in loo programmers want their H1B visas.

Polls also have tons of biases, specially if you take the ones done by the mainstream media. I'm 100% sure that if the elections were today Trump would win. Unless I see hard evidence and sources on those poll numbers, they mean absolute nothing to me.
>>
>>81263452
With 512 ongoing buisness
Continue cuck
>>
File: image.png (265 KB, 477x638) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265 KB, 477x638
>>81262892
That feel when As a Californian I will give trump my vote.

Just maybe just maybe all the spics/hipster fags won't vote and trump will win Cali

>just maybe
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.