[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me tell you a story /pol/: So Iran is fucking with Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 35
File: a.jpg (46 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
46 KB, 700x393
Let me tell you a story /pol/:

So Iran is fucking with Israel using Assad in some proxy war while deciding to build nukes. Israel freaks out and plans a first strike on Iran (maybe nuclear? who knows) which presumably would cause all sorts of horrible wars and instability throughout the world (source: the leaked Clinton doc file that says this.) These are Clinton's words I think. I don't kno why Clinton is so gung-ho for getting Assad, maybe she really believes this, her corporate masters thought it was a good idea, AIPAC bought her some furniture, the devil told her in her virgin-blood soaked crystal ball, or she was bored. (find more on this? Russian propaganda seems to be pushing the "it was the Jews!" angle so maybe look there.)

Anyway, Clinton presumably drums up support to stop Assad. But, oh no! We've been locked in ground wars for a decade+ straight, what do we do? So some idiot has the bright idea of firing the entire Iraqi military and generally prodding uprisings in Syria (this true? evidence backing up?). Now we have a lot of pissed off Islamics mucking about in an unstable country. And ISIS is formed. (were the fired soldiers herded into Syria somehow?)

ISIS of course turns out to be a monster, not the "moderate and peaceful rebels" Washington was hoping for (source on the "moderate rebels"? I recall media saying how peaceful Muslim Brotherhood is in ~2014 I think.) Instead of fixing the problem, Mr. Coward Hussein Obama decides to cover it all up and pretend like nothing happened. (remember "we have no plan for ISIS?" what was up with that?) Looks like they decided to "hold their nose" and hope ISIS and the rest of the rebels take out Assad quickly so they can clean up ISIS when he's gone.
>>
File: b.jpg (117 KB, 2140x1605) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
117 KB, 2140x1605
Now Putin, seething with revenge for Bill Clinton's NATO expansion and missing Russia's glory days, sees his chance: Washington screwed up horribly and is doubling down. The U.S. is caught in a position where they have created a horrible monster spreading death everywhere for questionable reasons, probably a bit of a faux-pa in the international community. Remember this whole time Clinton's state department is leaking everything she types and basically acting as a mole for intelligence agencies across the world. Putin knows everything. (and so do the Suadis...)

So Putin hatches a plan: he's going to use Clinton's mistake to sew division across the Western world. At this point (timeline? 2014-ish I think?) we have U.S. causing instability on Turkey's borders and backing PKK (known terrorists in Turkey) and causing instability on their borders. U.S. is also half-supporting ISIS to get Assad, while ISIS is a terrorist organization that wants to kill all Westerners and has good access to Europe. Now if the U.S. were secretly/sort-of propping ISIS while ISIS was attacking Europe, and openly backing PKK while PKK doing their terrorist stuff in Turkey, NATO and the EU would have some problems...
>>
File: c.jpg (158 KB, 647x917) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
158 KB, 647x917
So Putin revs up his propaganda machine and forms some partnership with the Saudis who do the same. (If Mr. Bezmenov is to be believed, the KGB knows a thing or two about propaganda/psy-ops and Putin is ex-KGB...) Putin/Saudis start shipping in refugees from Syria to all over Europe. (there a connection between those "smugglers" and russia?). Meanwhile, Saudi is teaching ISIS the art of propaganda (at first ISIS sucks balls at recruiting and suddenly get better? source?), and together ISIS/Saudi start brainwashing Islamic losers all over Europe to join ISIS and/or commit horrible terrorist attacks. Putin uses his propaganda to play off both sides in "refugee" debate: convince European liberals letting in any and all migrants is wonderful (and possibly influencing corrupt corporations to push for it to lower wages?), and convince conservatives (via e.g. twitter and UK newspapers) that immigrants are horrible and destroying the country, and it's all the lefts/that pesky EU's fault.

This works beautifully: Merckel, afraid someone might indirectly compare her to a Nazi under their breath, decides to let all refugees in and force this decree upon the rest of the EU. Putin propaganda spreads racist rhetoric and ideas throughout the West, which catch easily due to the horrific terrorism and the inexplicable actions of the leftest leadership. Putin funds a wave of rising right-wing nationalist populism (e.g. Marine La Pen) who buy into whatever ideas the KBG is selling, particularly disdain for NATO and the EU. The English, who still wish they ruled the world, get particularly nationalistic and vote to leave the EU (supposedly the Brexit vote was mostly from anger about immigration/terrorism.) Now the EU is in chaos and people are losing faith in their leaders. Terrorism, doubt, and political/economic instability ensue, with Putin-backed fascist leaders emerging to "bring order."
>>
File: d.jpg (53 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
53 KB, 600x377
Also, at some point it looks like the Syrian rebels are winning, so Russia steps in to prolong the conflict. He targets the "moderate" rebels so ISIS can do his dirty work and uses cluster bombs so Europe can get a steadily supply of pissed-off immigrants.

Around 2014, Putin also realized this same idea could work in America. So he pulls some strings to make the 2014 and 2016 U.S. immigration crises happen (how did those destitute south-Americans get half-way around the world anyway?) while at the same time playing the U.S. media to spread right-wing racist thinking (and possibly making the left more retarded with P.C. culture as well). Trump, who has been groomed by Russia for years (Felix Sater, dreamed of building hotels in Moscow, wants to suck Putin's dick), suddenly emerges as a racist right-wing wet-dream to "solve" all of America's immigration problems. Putin also feeds Trump part of the story about how the U.S. fucked up with ISIS and Syria (and Iraq in 2004), brainwashing him into believing the American establishment is evil (well I mean that is mostly true) and that Putin is the morally superior genius who is trying to "help" rid America of evil and restore peace to the world. Trump buys this (along with a certain Micheal Flynn), and maybe some other Russian propaganda, and goes on about how evil the establishment is and how wonderful Putin is, Saddam wasn't all that bad, etc. Putin also sprinkles some Marxism into BlackLivesMatter, and creates the alt-right out of anti-political-correctness rage and tries to get them to fight each other with varying success. All the while Trump acts as Putin's catalyst for spreading division across ethnic and political boundaries across America. Chaos and some domestic terrorism ensues.
>>
File: e.jpg (295 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
295 KB, 1600x900
Finally, Putin uses the intel Clinton handed everyone on how evil America is to try to convince Erdogan to switch sides. And on top of that says U.S. is backing horrible terrorists, funding PKK, causing instability on your borders, doesn't really give a shit about you, NATO and EU are falling apart, etc. So Erdogan is convinced it's in his best interests to switch sides, although the super pro-Nato military is blocking the way. So he uses a failed coup that he can blame on the U.S. as an excuse to execute the remaining military dissidents and take full control.

Now NATO and EU is falling apart, the entire western world is racist and fighting with each other, terrorism is rampant, pro-Putin fascists are grabbing power wherever they can, and people world-wide are starting to lose faith in democracy. All because Hillary Clinton fucked up in Syria and covered it up, and Putin cares more about getting Revenge and restoring "glorious Russian empire" than having any semblance of peace in the world.
>>
Anyway this is obviously a work in progress but for now I leave it to rest of the top minds on /pol/ to figure this out. Maybe one day I'll write a better version of this with sources. Please screen-shot this and don't let your governments start world war 3.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 256x256
K...KEEP ME POSTED
>>
File: Bashar al spurdo.jpg (66 KB, 990x877) Image search: [Google]
Bashar al spurdo.jpg
66 KB, 990x877
bumping with relevant spurdo
>>
Russia has no power here and would rather arm a civil war than just send barely threatening illegals through the border

Seems like you have the right general idea, but it's quite flawed on all fronts
Try again
>>
you missed Crimea.
>>
I was thinking the exact same thing. What do all right-wing populist parties have in common? They love Putin. Russian money funds them. Alt-right is very pro-Putin. This rise of right-wing populism might really bring about the downfall of NATO and the EU.
>>
K
>>
File: subversive.jpg (35 KB, 399x398) Image search: [Google]
subversive.jpg
35 KB, 399x398
>>81265126
yup.

Some things to look into:

Trumps connection with Putin/Russia. What did Felix Sater promise him? why was he empathetic to the Soviet union in the 80s?

Clinton corruption: Is this document truthful? https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf Why did Clinton want to help Israel/oust Assad so badly?

Putin's motives: Is he butt-hurt about the fall of the soviet union? Is there more to that story? What's the deal with Yeltsin being an idiot and Bill Clinton taking advantage of him for NATO expansion?

Exactly how pissed off is Ergodan about U.S. supporting the PKK?

How deep does Putin's infiltration and propaganda go? Does he have ties to black lives matter? Alt-right? (Stefan Molyneux, Milo Yapalapadapolis). We know he funds Marine La Pen. What about Farange? And what is he up to on /pol/?
>>
>>81265676
Thank you, yeah that might be one of the things that set Putin off. I guess Putin was also pissed at Soros and he's experiments in overthrowing governments near his borders (did he have involvement in Ukraine?), which presumably is why Russian propaganda paints Soros as the evil mastermind (I mean he is A evil mastermind).
>>
>>81261540
>>81261599
>>81261672
>>81261732
>>81261800
of course trump is gonna get elected so this is all bunk
>>
>>81261540

None of this would even have a chance of working if our leaders werent so shit especially europe's
>>
>>81265964

Surely Trump isn't Yuri's Soviet sleeper agent.
>>
MORE THINGS TO LOOK INTO:

How did the U.S. get away with being so lame on ISIS? It looks like they claim we need "soft power" propaganda to stop them. Propaganda is gaining popularity as a tactic in war so that makes sense. But my theory is it's an excuse for not committing to taking down ISIS. Remember Micheal Flynn defecting? And that scandal with a U.S. general sounding like he wanted to stage a coup? The soft power as a bullshit excuse to go easy on ISIS explains these. Look into Flynn and that general more.

Also, why didn't U.S. bomb ISIS's Oil supply? Was there any bias in their bombing? look for evidence of trying to contain ISIS in Syria and away from Iraq.

Also, what is the Saudi's motives in all this? We know they hate the U.S. with the whole "backing 9/11" thing. But why risk war with the entire NATO and EU? are they worried what happens when their oil runs out?
>>
>>81261800
Sounds pretty awesome desu senpai
>>
>>81266328
>And what is he up to on /pol/?
he doesn't post here
>>
>>81267302
My theory on Trump is he's mostly just an arrogant idiot. He thinks he can "save America" and the KGB can selectively leak intel on US gov's wrongdoings to make him believe he's the only one who can save them.

But his history with Russia goes back: https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-03-15/trump-s-long-romance-with-russia reports Trump wanted to be appointed as a negotiator with Russia in the 80's. Bezmenov https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA suggests the KGB spared no expense in trying to subvert the U.S. so it's possible they were grooming trump for some sort of future role (but not necessarily known at the time).
>>
>>81267836
Not really, a lot of people have died because of this and a lot more could in the future.
>>
>>81269435
Exactly. Whatever tears apart all the corruption in the world. Our so-called leaders, all of them, need to pay for what they've done.
>>
>>81265587
What am I missing?

Convincing smugglers to ship immigrants to Europe and spreading racism and radical Jihad-ism on the Internet sound relatively cheap to me.
>>
File: 1374870754043.jpg (39 KB, 511x384) Image search: [Google]
1374870754043.jpg
39 KB, 511x384
>>81261540
So it was all putan. He really is the master of the universe.
>>
>>81266678
nope, he just wants Crimea because of it's strategic location on the Black Sea so he can intimidate Turkey and dominate that region.

forget Soros, he's a trader that loves money, nothing more. he's massively talented and massively rich, there are others who have are both of those things in higher degrees but also lust power over everything.
>>
>>81261732
>All the while Trump acts as Putin's catalyst for spreading division across ethnic and political boundaries across America. Chaos and some domestic terrorism ensues.

Except thats wrong. The leftist media is the catalyst.
>>
File: 1468031962866.jpg (3 MB, 3091x2664) Image search: [Google]
1468031962866.jpg
3 MB, 3091x2664
>>81268216
why does everyone think the man is an idiot?

Seriously I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. The guy has to have at least an IQ of 150.
>>
>>81270418
Well yeah it's both, the idea is Putin can play them off each other. Remember when suddenly "PC culture" came back? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/12/17/the-interesting-evolution-of-political-correctness/

It's possibly the timing isn't a coincidence. The PC culture spread to absurd levels in 2014-2016 with safe-spaces and fat acceptance and such. This was easy fuel for the alt-right to rise and Trump to emerge as their perfect candidate.

But Trump is definitely the catalyst for the ethnic conflict. For leftists and minorities, the possibility of a racist person in power scares them and drives some of theme to racism (just read some fringe black separatist blogs and you'll see what I mean). Meanwhile propaganda grows the ranks of the racist right along with support for Trump and fear from everybody else.
>>
>>81270602
He said he was going to run for President 3 times, said he was going to run for Governor of New York twice, actually set up a campaign for the 2000 Presidential race but it completely floundered. He jumped in this time for publicity and got really lucky, but his luck has run out. I'm sure he is smart, but he is only a genius in his own mind. No one will be able to bring themselves to vote for him, it will be a crushing and embarrassing defeat.
>>
>>81270602
Going on rants about how Saddam isn't that bad during Clinton's worst week yet is one example.

There are some concerning things about trump, I think I remember one point Paul Manafort gave up and just started speaking for Trump like he was a child (I'm trying to find that). But things like telling the world he's going to give Japan nukes while claiming he's too smart to listen to his advisors is common with Trump.

If you read Trump's books 99% of them are about how great he his. He seems to be in a different world where he's the best and can do know wrong. A worrying trait for a president that makes him easier to manipulate.
>>
File: Vought_V173_Rear_View.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Vought_V173_Rear_View.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>81271161
>For leftists and minorities, the possibility of a racist person in power scares them

Right, which is exactly why the media latched onto that angle like a pitbull on a small child, despite the man not being racist in the absolute slightest. They are the ones that attribute racism to wanting to build the border wall, they are the ones attributing racism that doesnt exist. The rise of PC BS is just the final phase of the communist subversion process occurring in our schools. The right of this country is racist in the sense of not turning a blind eye to the differences of race, they arent the lynching KKK of the 50s. That kind of "racism" (I fucking hate that dead word) has been gone since the 70s.
>>
>>81270357
Yeah, but IIRC there was a color revolution in Ukraine before Putin intervened. If we follow the golden rule of geopolitics that "no revolution is without a secret evil backer," the question remains "who was that evil backer?" Soros is a suspect for obvious reasons. U.S. too. It could have been an honest astro-turf free revolution, but I have my doubts.
>>
>>81271526
megalomania is not idiocy. And failure is the path to success, he has very obviously learned from his mistakes.
>>
>>81272247
Sure, tomato tahmatoh. My point is he's mentally not all there and the KGB can exploit that.
>>
So does this whole thread mean voting is useless at this point and I should prepare to hide in some nuke-proof bunker? That's how I read it. I agree that Trump isn't that capable to be a president even if he is better than Shillary in that he isn't PC and Shillary isn't capable either tho.
>>
>>81271815
>>81271815
>Going on rants about how Saddam isn't that bad during Clinton's worst week yet is one example.

He isnt a politician. His intelligence lies mostly in creative thinking and planning. Despite being a master of the deal he is not that good at being a conniving greasy politician. Manafort would obviously be frustrated.
>>81271815
>A worrying trait for a president that makes him easier to manipulate.
Most of that is just bluster. I'm going to try and find it again but I found a couple sources of video of him being humble and having an actual conversation. Guy knows when to talk and when to listen. He has shown that he listens to his advisors, and obviously he wouldnt have made it this far in the race without doing so.
>>
>>81272419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmClYIQqEn8
>>
>>81272419
woops my bad thought you were replying to my post

>>81271910
Yeah I'm not sure if he's truly racist or not, but he definitely exploits the racial controversy of his statements for media play. He knows his statements will sound racist to a lot of people. I grant him that he's smart enough to know that. There is an interview I'm trying to find where interviewer asks him "but aren't [your mexicans are rapists comments] painting with a broad brush?" and he just chokes. He knows.

So racist or not, he creates a lot of racial division (with help from the left-wing media) and ultimately plays into Putin's hands.
>>
>>81272147
I agree with you on extremely high likelihood of the Ukrainian, Syrian, and Turkish revolutions having secret backers and it would not surprise me if it was all the same. Soros is not a suspect though, he is only worth $25 Billion and manages only his own money now, basically just because he would be bored if he didn't and loves to watch it grow.

Whoever is backing these recent developments has probably done much to keep their name, assets, and maneuvers a secret. You won't be able to look in obvious places to find him.
>>
>>81272927
Right, I wouldn't expect a businessman to be an expert politician right away, but that's why people running for office have campaigns and advisors. That incident right there proved he doesn't listen to his advisors. It's a bad sign.
>>
>>81261540
Your full of shit OP.
You basically put all of the blame the jews deserve on Russia because your still stuck in the cold war days where Russia is a big evil bad guy.
Russia didn't convince NATO to flood the streets with immigrants. Putin was ex KGB. That does not make him a propaganda expert, thats what the propaganda department would be for.
>>
>>81273909
didnt he literally just bring Manafort in? And I disagree, its a good sign. If they are still working together its a very good sign.
>>
Why are some of you faggots so paranoid? Its like the second something gains momentum you think it has to be a conspiracy.
>>
File: 1467691431402.png (343 KB, 523x967) Image search: [Google]
1467691431402.png
343 KB, 523x967
Give me a TL;DR of this nonsense.
>>
>>81273744
I don't see how we can rule out Soros as a suspect. I think he even admitted he was funding revolutions in eastern Europe: http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardminiter/2011/09/09/should-george-soros-be-allowed-to-buy-u-s-foreign-policy/#267d46708f79

So Soros backing the Ukraine revolution is plausible by induction at least.

I also wonder what is the extent of Soros' involvement with Clinton and the Clinton Foundation? Our Russian friends at /cfg/ seem to be trying to convince /pol/ to look at that. Like maybe Soros donated to the clinton foundation for some favors in eastern eruope? who knows. But I do get the sense that Putin hates both Soros and Clinton very deeply, so I wonder what exactly they did to piss Putin off.
>>
>>81274833
This isnt even a conspiracy, this is just everyday politics. You are the one ascribing any sort of secrecy.
>>
>>81268216
>Man with some inside knowledge deflects from USSR
>Gets paid to shill
>Everyone just buys into everything without even giving it any actual thought
Sasuga faggots.
>>
File: Canadian_embassy_in_Kiev.png (47 KB, 614x566) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_embassy_in_Kiev.png
47 KB, 614x566
>>81272147

Usually it's not too secret.
>>
>>81274505
Hard to say. We do know that Manafort helped soften the image of the Russian puppet in Ukraine: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263 so it's reasonable that he has connections with Putin, and plausible that Putin is the one who brought him in.

Not sure how you see ignoring advisors and making a political blunder is a good sign, but I think I can make a case that Trump is extremely narcissistic to the point of seriously being a danger to his country.
>>
>>81275098
just if its in a country with gun rights. SOROS has said after all that the constitution is his biggest obstacle.
>>
>>81274986
The article you linked tells you what Soros did to piss Putin off: fund anti-Russian anti-Communist campaigns and business in Eastern Europe.

I'm a believer in the Beast of No Nation just like everyone else here, but I think Soros is actually kind of based and /pol/ would agree if they knew more. His understanding of economics and game theory is amazing, he started off just wanting to be a philosopher and think all day but got addicted to the cash.

He's just not nearly as rich as the people you've never heard of who keep their assets divided and hidden through complex international corporate entities.
>>
>>81274492
I have doubts you can absolve Israel of the blame entirely. If you look here Clinton seems so concerned with the safety of Israel that she is willing to start a risk war: https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAF

So if it ends up that AIPAC or the like donanted to the clinton foundation before the syrian conflict Israel gets implicated in this too. I'm not sure about that though.

You're wrong about the KGB. After Bezmenov defected he drove the point home that KGB was (by his estimate) 85% propaganda or "demoralization" efforts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E
Since the time Yuri defected is close to the time Putin served in the KGB, we can guess an 85% chance Putin is a seasoned propaganda practitioner.
>>
>>81275533
>Not sure how you see ignoring advisors and making a political blunder is a good sign,
because he isnt ignoring them. Political blunders aside, narcissism can provide some bumps on the road but isnt at all a danger to the country any less than GWB's was. If its a choice between narcissism and pure fucking globalist brand "kill the useless eaters" evil then fuck yes narcissism starts looking a little bit less dangerous.
>>
File: thefuture.png (487 KB, 699x602) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.png
487 KB, 699x602
>>81274916
>Clinton accidentally starts ISIS while revolutioning Assad
>coverup.jpg
>Putin reads Clintons emails and says "hmm"
>Starts bussing immigrants into Europe
>Starts bussing immigrants into America
>Spread racism through secret KGB propaganda-fu
>Saudi spices it up with ISIS brainwashing terror attacks
>US/Europe freaking out and blaming each other, fighting each other, jumping overboard
>Putin-funded Putin-loving fascists appear promising order
>...10 years in the future...
>All of the west are nationalist states who worship Putin
>All because Hillary Clinton couldn't install anti-virus on her damn emails
>>
>>81277035
Also ww3 happens along the way and George Soros is involved somehow.
>>
>>81277035
>>All of the west are nationalist states who worship Putin

This is the best outcome. Israel will also get lots of backwash from the Muslims returning from Europe only to be homeless and angry, unless the muslims are genocided first of course.
>>
>>81277676
forgot to mention that Isreal being flooded with immigrants would be a bad thing. I hate that I have to clarify these things on this board of anti-semites.
>>
>>81275877
Yeah I don't completely get it but the whole open society thing sounds nice, at least what I get so far. Like allowing for freedom of speech basically. I think that is especially needed today with all the propaganda warfare going on. I think the main reason governments are trying to control the internet is they fear the propaganda warfare (ISIS proves how effective and scary it can be). But this has seriously bad implications for the future of free speech.

And you know, if you think about it, if you cut out the racism and terrorism a lot of the "propaganda warfare" and leaks is even good for the public across the world. Like at least now we know what shady shit our leaders are up to, and we can make better decisions. So maybe that openness of "no secrets" is close to what Soros was saying about "Open society."

But I think he crossed the line when he started doing all this shady overthrowing governments shit. It looks hypocritical. I get the feeling he's a little butt-hurt that nobody listens to his advice (I don't doubt it's good advice), so he decides to force it one people instead. And so he lost all his credibility, and makes himself an easy scapegoat for all the craziness going on.
>>
>>81266328
Why would putin be butthurt about the fall of the USSR when it gave him years and years worth of political power? If Soviet Union was still around Putin would just be some mid-to-high level KGB guy
>>
>>81267690
As for bombing ISIS oil fields why would they do that when they want the oil fields for themselves? Probably cheaper to wait it out and take it after ISIS peters out
Then give the profits to Exxon like they did everywhere else
>>
File: image.png (376 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376 KB, 1000x500
Why do you shill against Putin so hard Mr. jew?
>>
>>81277676
No. Genocide is what we DONT want. Also the world war 3 part I forgot to mention...

Also, more things to look at that I forgot to include:
Why is NATO getting extra aggressive with missiles defense systems? Do they expect an invasion? I remember reading once that Russia likes to install fascists in countries and use that as an excuse to invade (they were Nazis!!). Was he planning that on a mass scale in Europe?

And what's the deal with China? Why Thaad there? Why is china more aggresive all of a sudden? I get a feeling from reading statements from their governments that they feel the West is in decline and this is their chance to take power. With America being insane with bullshit wars in Iraq and creating ISIS, it makes it easier to justify trying to knock down America's influence. Is this an accurate summary of the motivations involved?

Also what's the deal with "the globalists?" Like how much influence do they have? I suspect they are the main reason the U.S. makes "horrible trade deals" with countries with zero labour/environmental protections. Since this has proved a huge geopolitical risk for the U.S. it might be that their influence is substantial. Although I think (but not sure) that the Clintons were the main enablers of these horrible trade deals. Bill for NAFTA, and now Hillary for the TPP. So is it limited to the Clintons?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 846x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 846x468
>>81277035
>Clinton accidently starts ISIS
>Putin then uses that to create the refugee crisis

You just keep trying to blame Putin when it is obviously the jews in the west orchestrating the migrants crisis.

THEYVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT WIPING WHITENESS FROM EUROPE FOR DECADES
>>
>>81279201
I got upset when the Dallas shootings started.
>>
>>81269584
But thats never ever how it happens the poor suffer and die and the rich at worst lose political power but stay rich and connected
This aint a meme thread kid grow up a little
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 629x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 629x803
>>81279384
>is it just the Clintons?

No you dumb fuck it's all the jew puppet presidents including Bush and Obama

This is some pseudo-neo-attempt at creating an anti-Putin narrative. DUMP this thread
>>
what can we, the plebs, do to fix things?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>81279609
You got upset at Putin for the Dallas shootings?!
>>
>>81279712
Stop listening to this OP you fuckin sheep
>>
>>81278248
I suspect Russia got played hardcore by Reagan and Clinton. Like if say Western propaganda brought down the Soviet Union (probably for the better?) and installed Yeltsin (definitely for the worse) I could see Putin being FURIOUS. It would mean basically the West had the perfect time to forge peace with Russia and instead dicked around, exploited Yeltsin, and increased NATO expansion. All while Yeltsin shamed the nation.

I don't have the whole story obviously but knowing the Clintons, I doubt they made anything close to the morally right decisions after the fall of the soviet union.
>>
>>81279712
brush your filthy teeth and go tuck ur emu overlords into bed.
>>
>>81274492
No one said Isreal & AIPAC were innocent far from it, theyre evil
But your "I BET THE JEWS, ALL JEWS EVERYWHERE" shit is fucking retarded and you should eat a bullet
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 960x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 960x704
>>81279974
The USSR didn't lose the Cold War, it just continued it psychologically in America's media/academia using all the Jew World Order's infinite money. Ever heard of cultural marxism and yuri bezmenov?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1000x3000
>>81280423
Are you trying to shill for the international parasite called "The Jews" on a slant eyed pictograph trading website called /pol/?
>>
>>81279502
I don't doubt you could make a case for that but you have to be careful. Israel is known to do strange intelligence efforts in the U.S: http://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
and also propaganda efforts around the world. So people get a sense they are up to something and that makes them easy scapegoats for what Putin's doing. Same deal with Soros, doing shady shit and influencing politics so people don't trust him and you can shift blame to him.

One thing that helps is to analyze motivations: why would Israel try to divide and destroy the West when the the West gives them military aide? It's just hard to come up with a narrative where it's in their interests. But you can make a good case that divide and conquer of the west is in Putin's interests, or at least aligned with his motivations.
>>
Reminder that Russia was Behind the Sex Pistols, they admitted it like last year
Good band and a great genre of music but damn. No wonder punks talk a big game but never actually march on governemts with guns in hand
Putin most definitely has a hand in PC bullshit because Russia always has
>>
>>81274492
This 100%
>>
File: image.png (919 KB, 1279x1304) Image search: [Google]
image.png
919 KB, 1279x1304
>>81274916
OP is a pro-jew anti-Putin shill trying to be subversive and seem moderate while making Putin look evil and the jews (((possibly))) only part evil
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>81280798
>why would israel ablah blah the west

Because they have been fucking over the west for decades. THEY OWN AMERICAN POLITICS

WE ARE A GIANT TAX BASED JEW SLAVE COUNTRY
>>
>>81280695
Nigger I work at a gas station in the south im hardly a fuckin shill lmao
If you wanna see shills look at the people defending ONLY Putin ITT when OP is trying to say that BOTH sides are bad
Now THATS sketchy
>>
>>81279712
That's a great question, probably THE question and I wish I had more time to answer it.

One theme I see in all of this conflict is moral bankruptcy. Where were morals when Clinton screwed over Russia, when Putin exacted revenge, when the U.S. created ISIS? Or when the alt-right weirdos decided proving leftist culture wrong was more important than respecting and helping their fellow citizens? Or when wacko far-left radicals decided killing cops is ok if it "helps the movement?"

The propaganda warfare is successful in dividing people who lack moral character. They tell you to think "these immigrants are taking MY job! and ruining MY culture! be afraid!" and make so focused on ME ME ME and so afraid that you forget that most of the immigrants are normal people looking for a job, and that you'd do the same in their shoes, and that it's very frustrating to be judged by the actions of someone else because people lump you all together.

But the fear and racism increases, making it easier for ISIS to convince insane losers that they need to kill, making it easier for the rest of the population to be afraid and racist, and the cycle continues.

So perhaps the most important thing people can do is learn moral character and empathy. Don't be racist and judge people you don't know. Don't give into fear-mongering. Moral character and respect is defense against demoralizing propaganda. In this case it is defense of your country and maybe even democracy itself. If we all did this the propaganda war would be stopped dead in its tracks.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1000x5216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1000x5216
>>81281886
Nigger I shill for Putin because the US media hides shit like this from our public

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

Any westerner that doesn't see the jewish cancer on western society is an anti-putin shill.

Putin is a meme scapegoat the Jews use to drum up war support. It's gotten so bad we create ISIS to oppose Putin. PRETTY EASY TO TELL WHO THE BAD GOYS ARE
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 650x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 650x850
>>81282118
Shill for the stars kike
>>
>>81281087
Soo... why would the jews want to fuck up such a sweet scenario for them by "destroying the west" via filling it with people that hate isreal AKA the muslims? What happens when muslims become a voting block?
Face it yer a fucktard
At most I could see Isreal switching to Russias side maybe. Putin has been in many communications with them about the Syria situation and it hasnt been in a hostile way
They wanna replace us as Isreals benefactor to get more middle east influence.
>>
>>81282118
holy crap the shills are working hard
>>
>>81282245
Furthermore Isreal doesnt like the Saudis. They dont like playing nice with each other like they have to now as the USAs two ME spheres of influence
Russia has enough oil to give the Saudis the finger unlike the US. Just sayin. If I was Isreali PM and the west fucked up continously Id probably get a little more snug with putin too
>>
>>81279712
>>81282118

But beyond that, anon, I think we need to figure out what's going on, find legitimate evidence we're right, and spread the word. I think if people know what's really going on in the world they'd be disgusted. Our leaders have failed us, and we need to make sure they can't make things worse with their cover-ups and revenge plots.

It's weird that we're basically in world war 3 already but people don't even realize it. I think world leaders know their citizens don't want war; they're afraid of them finding out. That means if we tell people around the world the truth they'll be shocked and driven to action. Then we can take our countries back and forge actual peace this time.
>>
>>81282472
Israel and the Saudis are unspoken allies working together through sunni extremist groups like ISIS.

>>81282245
Israel wants to destroy the west because crisis/chaos leads to GOVERNMENT CRACKDOWN allowing western civilization to become a jewish run police state that can conquer the world. ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS REMOVE OUR RIGHTS AND TAKE CONTROL OF THE MEDIA
>>
>>81282354
Is he seriously shilling against le evil racism?
>>
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 1791x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 1791x960
>>81282841
ITS CALLED THE JEW WORLD ORDER RETARD

GLOBALISM

ITS INCOMPATIBLE WITH NATIONALISM

PUTIN IS DEFINITELY A NATIONALIST

STARTING TO MAKE SENSE YET?
>>
>>81282161
Try something with sources not a youtube vid and a preprepared image you stupid tinfoil fuck
You seem to have a problem with people who dislike Isreal AND Russia. But no problems with people who only dislike Isreal
Hope the Rubles are worth it shill
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 672x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 672x462
>>81283044
Something with sources?!

That's a speech from the leader of Russia PUBLICLY SUBMITTING TO THE INTERNATIONAL SUPREMACY OF THE UNITED STATES

We have been fighting for israel for fucking decades
>>
>>81282245
Yeah that's something I was thinking of, like if Putin successfully made the West anti-semetic they could force Israel to ally with Russia instead. I think a lot of Israel's support in the west relies on the support of the public. I did hear that Israel and Russia where forming an alliance: http://atimes.com/2016/05/russia-seeks-bigger-middle-east-role-through-alliance-with-israel/
>>
>>81283044
>shit talks memes and video proof
>claims I'm the shill not him

Kill yourself shill
>>
File: image.png (361 KB, 645x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361 KB, 645x630
>>81283044
(((Sources))) like this one?
>>81283275
>>
>>81283317
At least im not 12 years old enough to believe the shut I see on /pol/ lol
>>
>>81283039
Yeah I think that angle makes sense too. I think "the globalists" have free trade or influence with most of the world except Russia, which is excluded due to sanctions. So the globalists get the economic benefits of trade while Russia gets nothing. So if Putin can spread nationalism, esp. with respect to trade policies, he can chip away at the globalist power block and bring those countries down to his level one-by-one. It already started with Brexit. Maybe Turkey is next, then France. Hard to say.
>>
>>81284747
>not an argument
>talks shit about /pol/ while posting on /pol/
My arguments still stand. Debate them or go jack off to some cuck porn and kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 912x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 912x960
>>81284756
ITS NOT PUTIN WHO WANTS NATIONALISM

ITS THE PEOPLE OF THE WEST THAT ARE BEING RULED BY GOVERNMENTS THAT DO NOT REPRESENT THEIR INTERESTS. GLOBALIST JEW OLIGARCHIES GET WHAT THEY WANT WHILE WE THE PEOPLE GET DICKED

PUTIN BENEFITS AS A SIDE EFFECT BUT WE DONT GIVE A SHIT

WE ARE TIRED OF BEING RULED BY INTERNATIONALIST PARASITES
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
>>
File: not_bait_but.png (11 KB, 639x386) Image search: [Google]
not_bait_but.png
11 KB, 639x386
Nice shilling OP, but I guess you shouldn't be using words like "racist's wet dream" "fascists in power", or not as much as you use them, on le anime nazi forum.

You know we aren't fucking stupid as we seem:
you thought you could pull us around like FBI-guy, didn't you?
>>
>>81283431

It isn't news to folks that the US supported the revolution in Syria is it? I've known this since the emails were leaked. Weren't there also stories of the CIA giving rebels guns?
>>
File: image.png (723 KB, 1184x666) Image search: [Google]
image.png
723 KB, 1184x666
>>81285919
People think "kys" is a meme

No seriously shills. You guys should kill yourselves
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 397x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 397x573
>>81286382
The "for the jews" why part is more important than the support for syria
>>
>>81261800
giving Putin waayyyy too much credit.

Clearly this was all the work of the Jews.
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 720x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 720x322
>>81286639
With Jews

You lose
>>
Ok I have to sleep soon.

One thing I want to stress is to be wary of propaganda posts. I think there are some in this thread. There are techniques that make propaganda effective like attacking the source, creating a false concensus, and shaming people who fall out of line from the concensus. Propagandists can draw people to echo chambers where you feel like you're part of a community, but really you're just repeating ideas they want you to hear. And the social aspect makes making those ideas a part of your identity feel good. I see propaganda efforts do things like twist language so that both sides of a conflict can't even communiate without getting angry at each other. Regular language to one side becomes a veiled attack for the other. We need to learn to identify these situations and mentally overcome them.

Also, to learn about propaganda tehcniques I strongly reccomend people watch the lecture from Yuri Bezmenov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg Also read about his life. He risked his life to defect because his conscience wouldn't let him hurt the people he was supposed to subvert and destroy. I think that's a really strong example that we need more of today.

Also I want to apolagize for the haphazardness of my original post. I got upset seeing the bodies from the aftermath of the Turkey coup and I acted hastily. I will try to write a better version with more sources if that helps.

Also I hope people learn techniques to unravel plots like this. One that helped me a lot is to identify the important actors and get a profile of their character and motivations. Then you can judge which narrative of actions fits by comparing it to their motivations. Another is to put yourself in their shoes. Ask yourself: If I were trying to accomplish this, or fool people this way, what would I do? It's a war of ideas, propaganda, and deception, so you have to understand the techniques of deception and come up with the best plans for each actor involved.
>>
>>81287768
And for propagandists reading, I ask you: why do you do this? The war is already killing people and it could get worse. Moral banckruptcy all around is what got us into this mess. But if you're trying to convince people to hurt each other, you have a problem with moral banckruptcy too. Nobodoy wants this war. Are you sure you're doing the right thing?

And for those who are sure you've found a shill, don't be so quick to hate them and ask them to kill themselves. They are like soldiers in the war, and they might have gotten dragged into it against their will. We need to unite people not just across ethnic and political boundaries to stop the war but national ones too. So you could be hating on the very people you need to work with together.

In closing, I would encourage intelligence agencies around the world to please not kill me and instead try to prevent world war 3. It's already taken casualties. We need to stop it. Try to show compassion to one another, even your enemies, because that is the key to stopping all this.

Take care /pol/, we will meet again.
>>
Lol, what a tinfoil bullshit ITT.

Putin motives are simple as fuck. USSR was great country, but anyway colapses. Okay, we thought that """"comunism"""" failed and we can be bros with the West. But the West bitchslaped us, expand NATO and declined Russia to enter NATO.
"Fuck it",- thought we. Tried our best to recover after 90s. At that point the West didnt take Russia seriously, it was poor shithole.
Long story short - " reboot" of our relations. And after that again we was bitchslaped in Georgia in 2008, when georgian dumbfuckers bomb to the ground russian base there. After the war we found a lot of connections with the West, NATO equipment.
Then Arab spring happens, when US support obvious terrorists. They overthrowed dictators, who was violent to islamic radicals. So whole ME turned into ISIS incubator. And that shit only in 500km out of our borders.

And the last straw was Ukraine, when West openly support hohols chanting "Russians on the knives" or shit like that. We anex Crimea, cuz it's main point in the region and support proxy war in Donbas.

Now Putin wants to bitchslap the West back. Now it's clear who is friend, and who is enemy. And he will do anything - kiss muslim asses, suck chink dicks, support internal miniorities in other countries. All of that just to make the West feel bad.
>>
>>81261540
>So Iran is fucking with Israel using Assad

When you see first sentence is total bs, you know the whole thing is total bs.
>>
File: image.png (868 KB, 1169x6371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
868 KB, 1169x6371
>>81287768
If a shill tries to call shills shills and doesnt post anti-shill memes

Ignore him.

Ignore this OP

Only trust the best argument and this OP has a shit one. He hasnt even responded to the majority of my arguments/explanations
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>81288469
These shills are trying to fabricate narratives out of thin air

They dont even make funny memes

Shit tier psyops 2/10 would not brainwash a nation with
>>
>>81270602
He is indeed smart, but he mixes that with a strong splash of madness. And the majority of his supporters are nitwits. Just try to go to Trump general.

>>81271526
Said increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this year
>>
>>81272602
Yeah that has been my somewhat pessimistic view for some years now
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 680x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 680x387
This is a shill disinfo thread
>>
what a shitty wall of text
Waste of time!
>>
>>81261540

Cool story. Too long though. I have a hard time believing creating nationalistic right wing(pro liberty) governments helps Russia too much aside from giving them allies.

If true then go Putin.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.