[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COUP IN THE USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1000x563
They are sworn to protect us from all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC. Why aren't they protecting us from domestic enemy? It's a very serious question, United States have been compromised from within.
>A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.
>>
>>81254391
Obama has rotted the soul of this nation
>>
>>81254391
It's a domino effect, and it's all in action now. America is an empire that declined, and now it's time has come. The resulting waves of chaos, war and destabilization will result in the collapse of the US.
>>
>>81254905
No. We won't collapse any time soon. There is still hope and it will crystallize in November
>>
>>81254391
>Captain America: Civil War
>The Purge: Election Year
>continual racial prodding
>now Turkey has a coup
Alright masons we'll revolt, stop jamming the idea down our throats we get it already.
>>
>>81254391
The only reason I would see for a coup would be if Trump was not allowed into office through corruption by elites, by Obama 3rd term, or if our guns were being taken away by Hillary

Otherwise, Trump would probably fix a lot of problems, even if he has fucked up once or twice this election cycle so far.
>>
>>81255818
Agreed. If trump is pushed out and cheated I would do something about it.
Lol jk feds I would never do anything /pol/ is a board of peace and satire, only a moronic federal fool would take anything posted here as a fact
>>
>>81254391
SPQR

we will die the slow death for the next 300 years then DC will be razed.
>>
>>81256437
I would rather an all out shtf and vae victis then a slow myasmic decline that rots soul and body until we are swept away by a breeze
>>
File: 1468120909659.jpg (156 KB, 727x1000) Image search: [Google]
1468120909659.jpg
156 KB, 727x1000
>>81255263
We deserve to collapse. By all rights western civilization is walking corpse.

"Progress" is false, history is cyclical and we're nearing the end of our cycle.

"History fails to record a single precedent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into political and economic decline. There has been either a spiritual awakening to overcome the moral lapse, or a progressive deterioration leading to ultimate national disaster.” Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Its only a matter of time before the rot begins to set in and scavengers come along to pick it clean.

You'd do well to ensure that you're among the ones doing the scavenging.
>>
hurrr scary traitors durrrr 18th century intelligence
>>
>>81257031
As out of place as this may sound but i sure wish I had some awakened friends in my life
>>
The coup will spark a revolutionary wave throughout the west's decadent states after succeeding. Feel free to load this with meme magic: it's already coming.
>>
>>81257296
Pleeeeease. Like the rest of Europe gives a shit about Turkey. Let alone the entirety of the Western World.
>>
yea if trump wins for sure
>>
Only third world shitholes have military coups

prove me wrong
>>
I have not seen anything on this black lives matter events that have taken place today, I thought shit was supposed to go down.
>>
>>81257296
What decadence you brainwashed pea-brain. Go back to reading your outdated book

...Jesus Christ how can someone be so out of touch
>>
But guys would a coup in the US even be possible? I feel like too many high ranking officers are bureaucratic pawns
>>
>>81261196
But because of that they also have no popularity with the men.

>>81258533
You're the one out of touch, it doesn't matter what year it is human nature is consistent. Decadence is what this civilization has reached.

>>81258256
Well then you're qualified with your shitskinned filled country.

>>81257031
>>81255263
You don't understand, the collapse is a good thing. You should embrace the collapse. It will result in a balkanization and the creation of smaller states free to make their own laws and constitutions while also handling their own defence. Free from the predations of a dangerous or dangerous in the future federal government.

The powers that be do not want the US to collapse, the US is basically the biggest pawn they have.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.