[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With all of these happenings occurring lately, has anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1463124973045.jpg (341 KB, 930x1060) Image search: [Google]
1463124973045.jpg
341 KB, 930x1060
With all of these happenings occurring lately, has anyone else realized that the end of an era is drawing to a close? There's a global disturbance coming, /pol/, and I just now realized that in my lifetime I will be called of to war to fight and that I will most likely die. Just like that. With most of the guys I know and brothers in arms dying as well. These are the end times, friends. Take stock of what you can and get your lives in order, especially if you are of draft age. I give it 10-20 years tops.
>>
What will you leave behind, /pol/?
>>
File: png;base64c8c1f70fdb4978de.png (33 KB, 693x523) Image search: [Google]
png;base64c8c1f70fdb4978de.png
33 KB, 693x523
things are worse than ever!
>>
Crooked Hillary Clinton has ZERO memes whatsoever
>>
>>81254479

that doesnt mean shit retard
>>
>>81254068
This was all foretold. But women. Scented razor blades. Ferrari game shows and capitalism came together to knock us the fuck out and all we do is type and watch sports and get drunk in various ways
>>
>>81254068
>There's a global disturbance coming, /pol/, and I just now realized that in my lifetime I will be called of to war to fight and that I will most likely die.

Get the autismbux and you can avoid the draft. Millions of men will die and there will be countless of women who are now desperate for some dicking all while browsing comfy happening threads and watching daily new 1080p combat footage from the comfort of your home. This is the best thing that could ever happen desu senpai.
>>
File: 1465762916105.png (53 KB, 628x349) Image search: [Google]
1465762916105.png
53 KB, 628x349
>>81254665
Incoherent as shit
>>
>>81255110
Keep shitting your pants
>>
>>81254652
It means that OP is full of shit. All this panicking and thinking that the world is chaos is just perception, not reality. Things are better than they used to be, but since you weren't around for those times, you think the sky is falling every time shots are fired.
>>
>>81255267
Nobody fucken cares. We'd go make babies if we cared
>ya blew it.png
Why are you making excuses? Who's paying you?
>>
>>81255267
>because we are in a peace time right at this very fragment of time
>we will always be in a peace time
>based on the fact i have never seen a non peace time
>because the world is a static and predictable place
>and international relationships do not change under any circumstances
>promise you

nah
>>
>>81255754
We won't always be in peace no. But he's right, people overreact to small happenings. Because they feel it's their turn. Because they've grown up during relative peace
>>
>>81256607
its not an overreaction though. the current political climate is very rocky. the rockiest its been in a long time. nobody can predict the future obviously. but im fairly certain peace time is coming to an end for the west
>>
>>81257046
Shit is brewing definitely. But it was bubbling away far more until 1991
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.