[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TURKEY COUP WAS FALSE FLAG This is all just a plan by Erdogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: trlarge.gif (4 KB, 596x396) Image search: [Google]
trlarge.gif
4 KB, 596x396
TURKEY COUP WAS FALSE FLAG

This is all just a plan by Erdogan to:

1: quicken his expansion of presidential power(he's already publicly stated he will do this to prevent "further chaos")

2: Endear himself to the public as some torchbearer of democracy(couldn't be further from the truth)

3: Use it to get rid of members of his cabinet/past affiliations he didn't care for any longer

4: use it to target political enemies abroad by claiming they organized it

This is all just a massive false flag designed to speed up Erdogan's ascent to full blown dictator. you mark my fucking words.
>>
>>81251851

Why are the shills trying to spread this narrative?

Is it because Erdogan suggested that Washington had something to do with the coup?
>>
>>81251928

Because it's obvious.

Erdogan has been trying for years to expand presidential powers and basically circumvent democracy whenever possible.

A sudden attempted coup does nothing but help him. he can use fear to quickly expand his power and just generally speed up the process.
>>
>>81252150

And if the coup succeeds? What then fag? I'm screen-capping this btw
>>
>>81251928
Because Erdogan has alot to gain if the coup fails.

Also how did Erdogan escape so easily from a supposedly organised coup that is pathetically small for such a bold initiative?
>>
>>81252352
>And if the coup succeeds?
You assume the coup was planned to succeed if it was a false flag. Erdogan is not captured, all the media are all active, no face for the coup. Compared to the Egyptian coup of 2013 this is a clusterfuck.
>>
>>81251851
10000000% truth
>>
>>81251851
If Erdogan claims himself sultan it confirms it was staged.
>>
>>81252889

Navy now siding with the coup if twitter is to be beleived
>>
>>81252352
It wont

There are reports of soldiers being arrested and were seeing pictures of young conscripts getting lynched by mobs of smelly fanatics. Besides, hasn't Erdogan already purged the military and replaced the higher echelons with his puppets?
>>
>>81253099
source?
>>
>>81251928
Because this entire board has Aspergers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.