[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coney island whitefish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: hope.jpg (295 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
295 KB, 3264x2448
Condoms are a meme, right? I'm not getting off-topic /pol/ but with the exception of sex tourism or third world pussy, everyone in a same-race relationship is going raw right?
>>
honestly what isnt a meme these days
>>
>>81251146

No, I'm trying to space my kids out so I don't end up with Tennessee twins
>>
>>81251353
whats that?
>>
>>81251353
>pull
>out
>>
>>81251146
For gays that's how it goes
>>
>got a vasectomy at 27
>been rawdogging the wife for 16 years

she makes bacon, too
>>
>>81251582

You don't just pull out after ten seconds of hot action, dude
>>
>>81251454
Twin siblings born fucking each other.
>>
>>81251582

How old are you?
>>
>>81251146
Well as a man even if you hpv it probably wont be the wart or cancer causing kind but statistically if youve had sex twice you have one of the more than 80 strains

Really just lookup the stats on std's , obv degenerates bring the rates up but you put your dick in a women and youre exposed to every dick ever plus every vagina - just ahuge chain of grodiness
>>
>>81251725
Got chopped at 30 (knew i didn't want kids since I was 1 minute old), bacon every day. Amerifriendship achieved
>>
>>81251582
pre-ejaculate has the ability to impregnate

the success rate of avoiding pregnancy is much higher with condoms
>>
File: 1468290521165.gif (2 MB, 230x203) Image search: [Google]
1468290521165.gif
2 MB, 230x203
>>81251146

Ayup. Only time I don't blow in my gf is when I pull it out and shoot up her nostril.
>>
>>81251854
Double-digit seconds? nice to be you, john fuckin holmes
>>
>>81251454
babies born more or less 9 months apart
>great that one's out lets fuk
>oops preggo again
apparently lots of women get really fertile right after they give birth
>>
>>81252056

imagine if you had to tell your kid they were a precum baby
>>
You should only have sex with women you're willing to impregnate.
>>
>>81252336
pre-cum's the memest of all
>>
File: meme.png (32 KB, 1241x347) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
32 KB, 1241x347
>>81251146
Yes, condoms are totally useless nowadays. We have drugs to treat all illness.
>>
>>81251146
>same-race relationship
Stop. Stop it please. Just let the meme fade out. Please.
>>
>>81252581
yeah baby i feel so close to you just gimme a second to put a chemical soaked little bag over my cock so i don't catch whatever you got
>>
I lived in the Philippines for 4 years. My ex girlfriend's cousin is a huge whore, she got HIV. She continued to go out and meet foreigners for sex after knowing her status. If your life and your future is less important to you than a fuck session with a loose whore then you deserve what you get.

Now, besides the third world the rate of HIV is actually going up here because of the exact line of thinking you have. I fucking hate condoms. I would rather deal with them than HIV though. Don't be a fucking moron.
>>
Also don't forget the worst STD, bastard children.

Just because she says she's on the pill doesn't mean she is my friend.
>>
>>81253044
I believe I mentioned something about sex tourism or third world whores but I should have mentioned inspecting your partner for needles hanging out of their bloody arm
>>
>>81253352
If you think it only happens to junkies you're deluding yourself. The chances are low. Even lower for female to male transmission. But despite any odds if you're putting your life and your future into the hands of another human being that you're unsure you can trust you're a moron. If you have a long term gf and she's going on the pill for you it's different if you pick up some skank at the bar. Again, use your brain.
>>
>>81251146
WTF GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING KIDNEY
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-17-39-18.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-17-39-18.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>81251146
>be me, 25 y.o. Jew
>want the destruction of the white race as soon as possible
>Ill never forget the billion dead jews thrown in the incinerator and run over by tanks
>How can I kill off a few stupid whiteys though?
>I know, Ill make a thread on a Thailandese Monkey Training forum that is frequented by white power groups
>Sneaky jew mode engaged (heh like it was ever turned off)
>CONDOMS ARE MEMES GUYS! RAW DOG IT! IT FEELS BETTER AND YOU DEFINITELY WONT CATCH DISEASES

Im on to you kikeboy
>>
>>81251146

Yes, I cant even get hard using condoms because its a huge turn off.
>>
>>81253774
No I need it more than you
>>
>>81253891
*6 probably 12 billion have some respect
>>
>>81252023
My nigga.

I will watch hockey with you.
>>
>>81253979
It seriously doesn't count as getting laid if you don't dump one in her
>>
>>81254734

yeah, also condoms look disgusting on your dick, its not hot to watch that rubber covered meat going into her little holes, looks gross.

Also shooting blanks sucks, only live ammo does the job and hits hard
>>
>>81254530
I prefer the burger national pastime, friend. We took it in 92-93 and will this year
>>
>>81255221
Seriously, I've had long stretches of not getting laid. Would easily choose jerking off to sex with rubber
>>
>>81255911

me2 m8, me2.

I do the same, and after I came hard into my stinky masturbation towel that hasnt been washed for a year or so and start typing shitposts with my greasy fingers on my cum sticky keyboard I dont even waste 1 second of thinking about girls.

If I had sex I want to get out of the bed and away from her and DO something, or WORK on something the secind I jizzed.

Is this normal?
>>
>>81251146
Ha i just love that you know that expression, but figure you may be a joan jett fan
>>
>>81259170
A Carl Brutananalewski fan
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.