[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: qJFr0qe.jpg (72 KB, 537x399) Image search: [Google]
qJFr0qe.jpg
72 KB, 537x399
So, /pol/, should a student be held legally responsible if the person they are bullying decides to commit suicide?

http://archive.is/vmFu3
>>
No. Bullying is natural and good.
>>
Am i responsible for women who choke on my cock
>>
>>81250226
How so? What purpose does it serve?
>>
>>81250226
T.someone who wasn't bullied
>>
If you get literally hit and shit then i understund but if you feel bullied by someone on twitter just ignore them
>>
>>81250136
obviously not

I wasnt expecting that shitty question from USA. maybe from the UK or something
>>
File: 1448076253814.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1448076253814.gif
2 MB, 643x539
>>81250510
First of all it keeps people in line, it helps people to stick to social norms. Secondly, and most importantly to me, it toughens people up. That alone will save people a lot of heartache in life. Like when they find their way to this board of peace and get called a nigger.
>>
>>81250136
Honestly the parents of both the bully and the bullied should be held accountable because

>in the case of the one bullied they are vulnerable and weren't raised to be strong
>in the case of the bully the child is almost always neglected in some way by their parents so they need to satisfy that void by picking on someone who is more vulnerable than they
>>
>>81250226
agreed, it makes you a man
>>
>>81250136

No. That's called, 'Darwinism at work'.
>>
>>81250891
lol in denial ahahahah
>>
>>81250226
Fpbp
>>
>>81250226

Yup.

Remember those faggot democrats literally sitting on the floor of the House chanting SHAME SHAME SHAME because of gun control?

If those losers had gotten beat up in school for doing shit like that, as they should have, we'd have a law REQUIRING a fully automatic rifle in every home.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.