[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png (39 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
39 KB, 2000x1333
Where is the "#PrayforTurkey" cuckoldry?
They made a big deal about Nice, What about the fate of a country?

Sorry to bring a vine trend in here but as a watermelón loving chicken eating nigger once said, "Where they at though"?
>>
>>81248690
I would #PrayforCoup any day man.
>>
>>81248690
Shit's business as usual for sandgroids.
>>
>>81248690
Also shits going down in Iraq and Syria every single fucking day
Where is #PrayforSyria?
>>
>>81248690
the event won't draw any bigoted white cis male hate so who cares
>>
>>81248690
Don't ask us.
We don't care about roaches here.
>>
If i see a turd in the toilet, i dont rly care or am surprised. If i see a turd on my kitchen counter though, thats a problem.

You see turkroach, your shit country is the toilet and your people are the goatshit that overflows the bowl
>>
>>81248690
There is a valid point there, but the left doesn't use logic.

There is no way to shame turkey into giving money or accepting refugees. There is no money to be made, there are no hashtags.

Thats why nobody gives two shits about the treatment of samoans or gurkhas. They are dirt poor.
>>
File: isis-logo.jpg (63 KB, 1023x756) Image search: [Google]
isis-logo.jpg
63 KB, 1023x756
I stand by my point that if this coup success ISIS will be in the country under a month and we'll be on brink of total war.
>>
File: nippon BTFO roach.jpg (119 KB, 900x281) Image search: [Google]
nippon BTFO roach.jpg
119 KB, 900x281
>>81248690
>>
>>81248690
#PrayForSecularTurkey

ftfy
>>
>>81251166
What are you talking about? Most of the hate toward Erdogan has been about his lack of response to ISIS encroachment. Military leadership of the country would probably see more action against them, not less. At least google the country before you speak on it.
>>
>>81251931
>remove local leader
>country sink into radicalization

It will happen. I don't even have to argue, I just know.
>>
>>81251308
the jap should at least ask the question
"how the fuck did it get there in the first place?"
>>
>>81252223
that is, if he didnt use the toilet
>>
#PrayForRoachland
>>
>>81252223

Keep in mind paper walls.

Flushing during the night is not advised. Might wake up the rest of the family.
>>
>>81252612
notice how i said, "that is, if he didnt use the toilet"
>>
Sure
>>
>>81252725
A family member could have used the toilet.

He wakes up, goes to the toilet. There is a turd in there. Someone must have used the toilet during the night, and out of respect for the sleep of his family, not flushed.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

But if he goes to make his morning whale sushi and there is a turd in the kitchen table, thats rather unusual.

Do i really need to explain this?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.