[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when we got our country back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466900885742.jpg (74 KB, 590x701) Image search: [Google]
1466900885742.jpg
74 KB, 590x701
Where were you when we got our country back?
>>
>>81246746
I woke up looked outside and saw the militias killing the blacks and muslims as bomber planes flew in the distance. Can't belive the government was able to cover all that up from the rest of the world.
>>
Well turkey tried.
>>
>>81246746

Istanbul Airport
>>
File: 1466394986597.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
1466394986597.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1152
>>81246746
Cleaning myself up from the freedomgazm.
>>
Seriously how did you guys do that. I used to laugh at your country for your knife bans but in a few months they go from debating banning Donald Trump to building a wall of your own. Seriously the UK is probably the most red-pilled country that isn't a post-Soviet shithole. Great job brits
>>
>>81246746
FUNNY
>>
>>81251729
>>81246746

They didn't Parliament (not the people) has 2 years minimum to decide.
>>
>>81246746
Sitting on /pol/ comfy as fuck and thinking about some British tea I could buy to stimulate your economy in the aftermath of your victory.
>>
>>81251729
They aren't leaving the EU.

The globalists won. Look up how much heat ukip is taking behind the scenes. Death threats left right and center.
>>
>>81246746
Even if you leave the eu, the jews are gonna keep on importing immigrants. Doesnt change anything
>>
>>81256179
Went down swinging senpai
I can make my peace with that
>>
>>81253526
>Americans trying to talk European politics

>>81255761
>implying they haven't tried to kill Nige 4 times and he survived all attempts
>>
>>81256179
>No free movement of people
>Immigrants

Just delete this thread, it's beyond words how ridiculous it is.
>>
>>81257093
what you actually think your vote decided you left? Lol your vote was just an opinion man. You dont have the true taste of Freedom we Americans have running through our veins.

"For the UK to leave the EU it has to invoke an agreement called Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty."
Who has the power to invoke article 50? Thatsss right Parliament , and only the Parliament. Plus, it takes 2 years for anything to happen to even vote on that lol.
do you not understand you are ruled by a monarch?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.