[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't know how far gone my sister was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 29
File: image.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 500x486
>in a casual conversation with my teenage sister
>mentions she wants to have kids when she's older
>oh that's nice
>im not going to get married though
>so just a boyfriend than
>no
>im going to have a kid from a sperm bank
>i don't need a husband
>but than the kid won't have a father figure
>she claims kids don't need a dad, calls me sexist
>but wouldn't you want to stay home with the kid
>I wouldn't want having a kid to I erupt my career, I'd put it in daycare
>it's so fucking sexist you'd even suggest I should give up my career, anon
>are you sure you'd be happy living like that?
>she freaks out, yells at me, storms out of the room
>Tfw my sister plans to be single mother career woman with a sperm bank baby that she abandons in a fucking daycare
>>
repair her with your semen
>>
File: 1453576024843s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453576024843s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>81243712
If you're not talkin' turkey GTFO...
>>
>>81243712
Just wait until her kid is an addict or a prostitute and laugh in her face. Its not like women carry on family lines anyway.
>>
Well you better fucking do something about it other than blog here before she decides she wants nigger sperm to boot.
>>
I should just euthanize her, right?
It seems like the least cruel option
>>
>>81243712
I know a group of 5 females that are singles and raise their children as a herd , they leave one with them while the others go to work, to the cinema, to walk, to have sex, etc...
tell her to do that
>>
>>81244122
If she goes through with her little life plan I honestly think her kid is going to be a school shooter senpai
>>
>>81243712
Your sister sounds like a child, but if she finds a husband who can be a stay at home neet dad or online business, i dont see any problem in it.

Most women realize that any job isnt worth missing out on watching your children grow up.

It's why we have so few women in management. The extra hours/effort you need to put in and the potential money you could make are simply not worth missing out on your children.
>>
File: 1454493440250.jpg (134 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1454493440250.jpg
134 KB, 1440x810
Tell her if she does her son will end up hating her and will have a high chance of being a serial killer. If she has has a daughter she will desperately seek out men as a father figure which will rape and take advantage of her.
>>
The Jews have fucking won..
>>
>>81243712
>I know kids whose mother's were like that.

Kill your sister if you can't convince her otherwise. Do a potential human being a favor.
>>
>>81243712
Make sure she always miscarries.
>>
>>81244264
>>81244418
or a happy kid with 4 cougar aunties
>>
File: 1467257062098.png (327 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1467257062098.png
327 KB, 624x480
>>81243712
>Have kid
>Decide to be single parent
>Then toss kid off at daycare
>Never spend time with your child
>Treating your own child like a pet or an accessory
Fuck this generation. Everyone in my family treats their pets better than OPs sister plans to treat her own spawn
>>
>>81244585
She'd assault me if I said anything like that, she's a total feminist loon
>>
What women say doesn't have any correlation with what they want or what they actually do. She'll drop that plan as soon as she meets a chad who's stupid enough to marry and finance her.
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1040x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1040x1000
Why didn't you show her any single motherhood statts? It's the best way to ruin your life and your childs life, single motherhood.

How old is she anyway? She'll probably grow out of it; I was a retard for most of my teens too.

Either quit being an autist or stop worrying about her.
>>
>>81244521
From what I've seen, most women realize far too late, and end up marrying losers because that think that having a man who protects/provides for you is an evil concept of the patriarchy. almost every liberal woman I know is a single mother who had a deadbeat or faggy husband
>>
>>81243712
Why the fuck is she having a kid if she's not staying with him?
>>
>>81245473
and? That would be her fault, just keep calm and tell her she is letting her emotions effect her judgement.

http://retractionwatch.com/2016/06/07/conservative-political-beliefs-not-linked-to-psychotic-traits/

Reminder that liberals are psychopaths, science proves it.
>>
She doesn't have any strong men around to look up to, hence she associates masculinity with weakness.

Instead of trying to convince her of anything, improve yourself and show her what a real man looks and acts like.
>>
>>81243712
Sounds like you need to stand up to the plate, onii-chan.
>>
>>81245473
Take a stand anon. Don't be like your sister, a pussy.
>>
>>81244264
That is the most vile thing I've heard on here all day
>>
>>81245253
I fucking know
The people I know act like kids are goddamn pets
>>
How old is she?
>>
>>81243967
Fuck off cunt. It's theatre orchestrated by Erdogan anyway.
>>
>>81246182
She, like most of her friends, have bought into the strong independent wymyn meme and think that ignoring everyone's advice and acting like a total bitch makes them cool. Shes totally un-reachable
>>
>>81243712
Are we talking high school teen or college teen? Not pedoing but curious if she's just immature and finding herself, or drank the kool-aid bruh
>>
>>81243712
Mum used the word "white privilege" in relation to my understanding when asking what the point of black lives matter was.
>>
>>81248150
Your mother is too far gone.
It's time to move out of her basement.
>>
The first two months requires 100 percent of the mothers time. It's impossible to work during this time. Who does she think will support her?
>>
So, are ya gonna post pics?
>>
>>81244264
Spics seem to do that degenerate quite often Jose.
>>
>>81248622
OP, that's a 100% guarantee or your money back.
>>
>>81246385
Worse actually. If what you said about your sister is true then I show more care for my cat and dog than she intends to show for her kid

People like that should not have kids
>>
File: polio.png (317 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
polio.png
317 KB, 600x600
Have you ever even attempted to share some values with her or are you just now getting to know her?
>>
>>81243712
She's a teenager. Teenagers say and think silly things. Sure she thinks that, but who knows the chances of all of that happening consecutively.
>>
>>81243967
If you want all discussion to be about a single topic you may as well just make a subreddit m8.
>>
>>81243712
>teenage
theres ya problem
she'll grow out of it
>>
>>81248150
Another acquaintance that goes to my high school played me fagglemore's latest classic "white privilege 2" during a car ride.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_rl4ZGdy34
I told her i didn't support the BLM movement and she yelled at me about racism and the patriarchy until we got to her house. Her rant was so stupid and stereotypical i couldn't help but laugh. Those insane progressives you see in campus videos are super common, the just don't dress weird or dye their hair that often
>>
>>81243712
>than
>than
>erupt my career
Guess retardation runs in the family.
>>
Your sister should be sterilized. And I'm serious about that.
>>
>>81244122
You would laugh at your niece or nephew becoming an addict or prostitute?
>>
Sperm donation is eugenic. Only men with a high enough IQ and physical fitness can become sperm donors. So your sister's kid would be genetically better compared to if she married a beta cuck. And her kid would have more money from her working.
>>
>>81243712
Don't worry anon.

She'll work in fast food or some shit and get knocked up by whatever desperate guy she found in a bar.

That guy and our tax money will pay for her life.
>>
if you try to fight the idea by being so obvious about it, she will just want to do it more.

make it subtle. show her pictures of extremely poor single mothers once in a while, things like that
>>
>>81243712

Kids don't need a 'father/mother figure'. You just ruined your relationship with your sister because ideology.
>>
>>81250055
Most high IQ kids raised by single mothers either end up dead or on heavy psychiatric meds.
>>
File: 1468558295572.jpg (73 KB, 549x548) Image search: [Google]
1468558295572.jpg
73 KB, 549x548
>>81250428
>this is what the third world actually believes
>>
>>81250493
Sauce
>>
>>81250428
Men and women are different and have different ways of dealing with life, other adults and children.

Fathers encourage competition; mothers encourage equity.

Fathers Push Limits; Mothers Encourage Security

Fatherโ€™s talk tends to be more brief, directive and to the point. It also makes greater use of subtle body language. Mothers tend to be more descriptive, personal and verbally encouraging.

Dads tend to see their child in relation to the rest of the world. Mothers tend to see the rest of the world in relation to their child.
>>
File: born_to_feel.jpg (40 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
born_to_feel.jpg
40 KB, 500x632
>tfw never met my father
>I don't even know what he looks like
>>
>>81243712
I can at least donate my sperm if you want,

having a guaranteed white child should lessen the trauma
>>
>>81250493

My parents divorced when I was 14 or so.

I can feel the deteriorating state of my mind.

I cannot imagine how doomed I'd be right now without those 14 years.
>>
>>81243712
Ask her if she's doing it for her child or if she is doing it for herself? also ask her how she will explain herself to her child as he lives amongst his peers with everything they have and he lacks.
>>
>>81243712
I hope she outgrows that phase.
Dont ask her direct questions.
Just subtly tell her stories sbout kids raised by single parents.
Say that most school shooters are raised by single moms.
Dont forget
Be subtle
>>
>>81253702
>everything they have that he lacks

wont work senpai, the people my family knows are leftist cancer, most all from broken homes. The poor kid will fit right in :(
>>
>>81243712
>sister wanted negative attention
>instead of saying "that's nice" and ignoring her, you fell for it and argued with her
good job
>>
>talking about current events at dinner
>day of rage comes up
>sister says they just want equal rights bla bla trump racist bla bla you're a white male bla bla
>bring up the fact that black males commit over 50% of the murder in the U.S.
>nuh-uh that's not what my sociology prof says
>cite FBI statistics
>wow why are you getting mad anon

Fucking females don't know how to argue and just cry when you bring up facts
>>
>>81243712
Would a sperm bank even allow that?
>>
>>81244264
I mean it's better than daycare I guess
>>
>>81254985
You sound rude but actually that's pretty much true. every political argument I've had with a woman's ends with them crying or rage quitting, I'm not rude and my opinions aren't even that uncommon, but saying shit like 'I'm not sure that's true' or 'why do you think that?' Makes then freak out
>>
>>81243712
>>honor killing

the only thing muslims got right
>>
>>81255306
what the fuck are you talking about better than daycare? at least daycares have structure and supervision, single mothers raise failures
>>
>>81243712
kill your sister, no joke
>>
Do people not understand how ridiculously expensive child care is? I like to read personal finance blogs alot and its amazing to me how many women effectively work for less than minimum wage (after subtracting daycare costs) just for >muh career
But then they use the excuse that "its just not possible to raise a family on one income" even as the personal finance guru shows them the numbers proving it would be better financially for them to work weekends at the local mcdonalds than have a full time job. Women are so fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1448740195957.jpg (6 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1448740195957.jpg
6 KB, 240x255
>>81243712
>we live in a world where it's common and accepted that tons of unmarried women simply have "baby daddies"
>>
>>81254985
>Fucking females don't know how to argue and just cry when you bring up facts

Check your privilege. Respect the narrative and her subjectivity. Why would you deny someone subjectivity with your problematic objectivity?
>>
>>81248822
Stfu Colton
>>
Kek, my little sister asked me when the race war is happening already
>>
File: trust.jpg (168 KB, 639x377) Image search: [Google]
trust.jpg
168 KB, 639x377
Everyone here is forgetting how boring it is FOR THE KID to stay home with the parent. For half of every week I would go to daycare and it was infinitely better than being stuck at home. Daycare memories are the shit

>watching big kids play super mario world
>building block towers with complete disregard for daycare rules on their maximum height and then toppling them over
>sharing tiger electronic handheld with your best daycare bro
>hilarious short-lived playground episodes that always ended with somebody getting hit with something

Good times.
>>
>>81258010
You don't stay in the house, you're mom takes you around or you fuck off for a few hours
>>
File: 1427236647357.gif (124 KB, 590x333) Image search: [Google]
1427236647357.gif
124 KB, 590x333
>>81243712

Weak OP. I'll show you how its done.

>father i was taking care of passes away
>finances interrupted so mother lets me crash on her couch til i can find a new place
>little sister is there
>bullied her a lot when we were kids but
>as i got older took care of her and became close friends
>coming back to the house she was full blown SJW
>wants art career
>pretentious "communism is cool" friends
>wanted to name her pet mouse "mouseandry"
>in passing conversations we discuss politics lightly
>keep a cool head and with a sense of humor red pill her
>in a matter of months she hates feminism
>no longer considers herself liberal
>we laugh at tumblrite faggots and some of her stupid friends
>never attracted to blacks

Should have kept an eye on her anon.
>>
>>81250428
>Kids don't need a 'father/mother figure'
>50% youth unemployment
>hasn't been relevant since the Seven Years War
Hmm. Really makes you think.
>>
>>81253082
At least you get affirmative action.
>>
>>81253474
I was 5. I grew up to be the personification of insanity wolf. I get by alright, but everything I do is painted in the colors of my childhood, and I know that will never change.

I made up my mind as a child, to never risk having children with a woman I'm not married to and trust completely -- and if my wife ever decided to go rogue, I would rather murder-suicide us all than let my kids grow up like I did.
>>
>>81243905
Yeah, get the navy to give her a good seeing too.
Those guys can fix anything.
>>
>>81254985
>not knowing females operate on emotion and not on logic
you did this to yourself
have fun not getting invited to christmas parties
>>
>>81244826
The ovens take a while to reach temperature, anon. Be patient.
>>
File: 1467559860236.jpg (847 KB, 1280x820) Image search: [Google]
1467559860236.jpg
847 KB, 1280x820
>>81243905
FPBP
>>
>>81259186
It's not really about figures. It's knowing who your biological parents are. It helps you know who You are too to avoid confusion.
>>
File: 1438735263103.jpg (578 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1438735263103.jpg
578 KB, 1680x1050
>>81243712
>This is spreading like cancer on todays youth

Blood moons, why haven't you taken us all with one fell swoop?
>>
>>81243712
Sperm bank babies. I like the happening when a fertility doctor in America used his own sperm to inseminate a shedload of women in a fairly limited geographical area.

Many sperm bank babies will grow up to hate their single mother for depriving them of a father.
>>
>>81258226
Oh, I must have forgotten all of that fun stuff
>>
>>81261115
That must be a nightmare for family medical history too
>>
>>81261362
Maybe you were bad at being a kid?
>>
>>81243712
This is a perfect opportunity for you!

Let her have her kid, when she realizes that daycare isn't enough time away from her child she'll dump him/her to you. From there on raise the child, teach strong conservative Christian values and watch as she realizes you're more of a parent than she ever was.

Watch as she gets shattered by her own spawn disowning her.
>>
>>81246469
Japan, I want to visit nagasaki and hiroshima, they wouldn't let me do it in the marines. I'm out now, can I visit? Also, why do you guys always visit pearl harbor
>>
>>81243712
>>she freaks out, yells at me, storms out of the room

I have a SJW sister too. They ALWAYS do this. They can't ever have a rational conversation. It always ends with them storming out after shouting.
>>
>yfw your sisters are fucking chads and you're out here lonely fapping to anime

this /pol/ degeneracy shit is just a cop out to make you feel better about your autism
>>
hey man you should be thankful your sister even WANTS to have kids, mine doesn't even though I constantly say a childless lifestyle is degenerate.

Kids from sperm banks are usually 10/10 aryan mustards anyway, good genes will make up for lack of father figure.
>>
>>81261779
I would understand if I said "we should kill all those fucking niggers" or something like that, but most anything with a hint of social conservatism makes them freak out
>>
File: 1461221148231.gif (2 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1461221148231.gif
2 MB, 256x144
>>81244122
Women exist via bad faith.

She'll just claim she was disadvantaged to begin with as a single mother and then tell everyone it wasn't her fault. The argument between her and OP will somehow become lost in memory and never actually happen.

>tfw I realised Sartre's entire philosophy was about simultaneously appealing and refuting feminism, Marxism and everything in between
I can't believe I ever disliked Sartre...
>>
>>81244264
so this is how sjw's keep increasing.
>>
>>81262317
>Sartre
Elaborate.
>>
>>81243712
AT LEAST THE CHILD WILL BE WHITE

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SPERM BANKS

YOU DYSGENIC UNTER FUCK
>>
>>81261991
So you're implicitly defending the destruction of the family and unironically support the idea of women just having kids as if they were toys to put on the shelf and depriving the kids from a wholesome environment to develop in. Wew, lad, your brain must be completely fucked up to call it "this /pol/ degeneracy shit".

Let's be realistic here. It was you who shitposted
>to make you feel better about your autism
>>
>>81243712

Damn your sister is fucking degenerate. You should really fix that. Get that tumblr shit out of her head.
>>
>>81243712
Who would willfully choose that for their child? Who would bring a life into the world to subject it to that? You got some shit genes if you're related at all to such filth.
>>
>>81263302
implying that most of the sperm bank isn't jamal's cum that he sold for $20 to buy some crack
>>
>>81261779
They always do that. I had lunch at the uni cafeteria with a friend with SJW tendencies (didn't know it yet), and she asked what I was reading, so I answered honestly and told her it was about how the wage gap was a myth. So she got really confrontational about it, and I told her how it was like that, and how I think how women have it much easier than they used to. At this point our mutual friend shows up, listened in, and said I had pretty good points. At this point she says "well you're both white males, so you've never been discriminated against".

Said mutual friend, (who's my roommate) is hispanic, and he's proud of it. And being accused of being white is a real sore spot for him, since he got picked on, bullied, and ignored when he was growing up in the ghetto because he had lighter skin. So he got mad as hell.
>>
>>81262979
He either informally married or had a life long relationship with Simone Debeauvoir, the woman who came up with othering and even the patriarchy conspiracy.

Sartre came up with existential bad faith, which means believing you are powerless in situations to avoid your own freedom and agency, usually (but not necessarily) to later deny any responsibility.

This is simply what I expect OPs sister to do.

Women deny responsibility by nature. They'll float around guys waiting to see a smile, but they'll never initiate contact, that makes them responsible. It even explains their rape fantasies some of them have, it's about having sex (usually with powerful men, unfortunately the kind of men who probably don't need to rape) and also being the victim of it, thus denying any responsibility or blame for whatever result, whether it be STD or pregnancy.

And of course Sartre came up with this. At first I thought he was a collectivist, because I take responsibility as a matter of pride. No. He strictly had women on mind for most his philosophy and never contrastivised it with gender out of fear of offending his wife.
>>
>>81265083
Arian-Anglo genes here f.a.m, great grandparents were from Finland
Don't know what went wrong
>>
>raising children
>"hardest job in the world"
>cook food like normal
>throw pre-cooked veggies in microwave
>turn on Disney movie
>sleep

Continue to eat, sleep, drink, fuck, live off of men.

"We're oppressed!"
Yep. Women need to die. At least they need their right to vote to be revoked.

It would benefit all of humanity. I'm not even kidding.

It's not even fair that I've started hating women so much that I'm starting to support Islam more than their rights. That's quite literally damaging my religion and should be stopped immediately.
>>
>>81265083
Gene's have nothing to do with it. It's all about a culture of permissiveness with no responsibility.
>>
>>81243712
Go find a nice guy looking for a girlfriend. Teach him how to seduce your sister. She will fall in love and marry him, and eventually change her mind.

The more a woman loves a man, the more she will swoon to him.
>>
>>81244264
A fucking taco I swear
>>
>>81254985
A friend of mine had a discussion on politics the other day. She was really levelheaded the whole time and we agreed on everything. She was doing a lot of the talking as well.

She's definitely an odd one out, but they exist, friends.
>>
>>81243712
Haha she is a lesbian but is ashamed to admit it because she knows your Christian parents won't approve and she still needs them for food and shelter.
>>
>>81243712
>there's a generation of girls growing up right now that think of children as nothing more than a fashion accessory
God help us all.
>>
>>81266080
I totally believe you.
>>
>>81243712
Sounds like your parents are shit to have let her degenerate beyond redemption. Here's what you do: wait until your parents are out, set up an ad on Craigslist as your sister using her photos and ask for a man willing to simulate a rape scene. Say you want him to sneak in and under no circumstance break character unless a safeword you give him is said (the word will have to be kek if you want this to work). Make sure it's a real meaty sort of guy who would not be resisted. Should all go according to plan, your sister will be traumatized and then you go to her and say, 'See, if you had a husband, he would have defended you from the rapist.' This is certain to work OP, trust me. Good luck.
>>
>>81266355
Not a lie, friend. Believe what you want though.
>>
File: 1459904144723.png (591 KB, 750x650) Image search: [Google]
1459904144723.png
591 KB, 750x650
>>81265699
>Just that
>Good
>Not having them take part of a sports activity
>Not having them do an extra activity like instruments or some other type of art
>Not introducing them to chores slowly
>Not showing them how to cook
It is like you want failure kids by putting them on auto-pilot.
>>
>>81266344
This isn't a new revelation. This has been the case for the last decade at least. It's why nu-males are rampant and autists are so frustrated and damaged.

>/r9k/

Yes, god help us though.
>>
File: 1468347175073.jpg (236 KB, 650x842) Image search: [Google]
1468347175073.jpg
236 KB, 650x842
>tfw want to find a decent woman and marry her
>tfw no chance of ever attracting a woman
>tfw every woman I meet is vapid, vain and materialistic

i'll just die alone anons

>>81254985
This is true, even when I calmly lay things out they get in a huff.
>>
>>81266557
I see through the facade. Don't fret it's okay.
>>
File: karen.png (111 KB, 738x263) Image search: [Google]
karen.png
111 KB, 738x263
>>81243905
FPBP
>>
>>81266754
I swear! I know it's hard to believe, but everyone should be hopeful. Not all women are completely insane!

She's pretty cute as well.
>>
>>81266587
>That's TOXIC MASCULINITY!
.... 5 years later.....
>WHY ARE YOU SO BETA?!

I'm not saying it's appropriate. Yet, it's what most parents do either way. They can't claim such responsibility when they don't actually act on it. It's a farce and nothing more which is what I'm claiming. I didn't want it to come across as the appropriate course of action.

Even if they were accountable and responsible for their children they still push them off on sitters or an Ipad. They can't claim that it's such a daunting task when they aren't active in their children's lives.

That's all I ment. Didn't mean for anyone to misconstrue what I was saying.

Hearty chuckle every time though regarding those who claim it's still difficult either way. I've known so very few that haven't stuck their 4 year old in front of the television for several hours everyday and claimed it's more difficult than someone who replaces roofs in the middle of July in the deep south.

Hearty kek ensues internally.
>>
>>81254985
God did not give man the female so he could converse with her, but to offer the intimacy and means to reproduce. Turn to your brothers for intellectual stimulation. Of course there are those women who are exceptions, but it would be easier to develop a preference for cock than it would to find such women. I recommend easing your way into realizing the superiority of males: start with some mmf vids, then go to bi mmf vids and before you know it, you'll find the woman's presence revolting and offensive.
>>
File: 1468501835069.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1468501835069.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>81267370
>Not all women are completely insane!

I truly don't understand women. Honestly it'll be easier when we can replace them with artificial wombs.
>>
>>81267370
Perhaps I should give you the benefit of the doubt. However, you need to marry that jizz djinn.
>>
>>81243712
>tfw I want a woman to settle down with
>tfw every woman I meet is retarded

Why are most women so dumb?
>>
>>81267393
I think the biggest hurdle when you have a kid is when they are a baby and you have to take care of them at pretty much any hour of the day while working as well. You pretty much get no sleep.

Though in the end I would rather play with a kid rather than do manual labor outside with the sun beating down on you.
>>
>>81265417
>rape
Women also like being victims because it garners them attention. It is a status symbol to be raped by an attractive male. "THEY wanted to have sex with YOU? THAT bad?" On the surface, this is just such a terrible thing! But they think it's hot, similarly when we see young boys scoring with older teachers. "That's sick!" But we're really thinking, "Nice..."

>initiate contact
They're too shy. The very last thing any woman wants to be seen as is dominant, because that's risky, and it goes against the image they cultivate of themselves, being petite and dainty. They could be mocked if they overstep those boundaries.
>>
>>81267651
I will consider it. At the very least, I want to know her better. After all, I am lucky to meet someone like her.
>>
>>81267508
Was going to argue with you. Then finished your paragraph and realized we're on the same side even if I'm not a faggot. It's not like you're really wrong which is awkward to say on /pol/.
>>
>>81267929
>when we see young boys scoring with older teachers. "That's sick!"
Literally no one ever says that.
>>
>>81267655
Because they're coddled by society and are told they're special their whole lives. Meanwhile men get shitted on at every turn and are told they have to "earn" women, slave away at shit jobs. It's a joke. Women have turned into braindead degenerates, they deserve nothing but a slap.
>>
>>81267921
I'm jealous of people who get sleep as I sit here shit posting at 1:00am. Doesn't seem like much of an issue to me. I'm quite damaged though I might be an anomaly. Crying children can be drowned out by tits or earplugs. It's not like I would be sitting around punting them around the room like I see webms of niggers doing. They'll be fine.
>>
>>81268278
Incorrect. Women are just naturally stupid, coddling is irrelevant.
>>
>>81268048
Hope it works out at this point to be honest if you're actually interested. Best of luck anon. Wouldn't hope for anything less than the best.
>>
>>81267655
I got myself a decent girl, she was pretty much a clean slate when I started the relationship and over time I've been giving her the red pill.
She agrees with most of what I believe and to me it seems like she already believed it before I met her but was subconsciously terrified to ever admit it.
>>
>>81268884
>but was subconsciously terrified to ever admit it

Why is that? Fear of being ostracized by friends?
>>
>>81257056
Well it's been common and accepted in the black communities for a long time now. Due to black culture being glorified in the media (music, tv, etc) a lot of these things are spilling over into the white community as being "cool"; e.g. baby daddy, side chick, whatever
>>
Is your sister fucking ugly?
>>
>>81269800
And you can pretty much thank the Jews for it. I dunno if they did it with some kind of diabolical intention originally or if they legitimately though they were being progressive heroes by giving airtime to drug addicted blacks. Either way: fuck em.
>>
>>81268884
the biggest issues with her are her elderly quasi feminist mother and super dyke feminist sister.

the mother actually got upset when my gf told her that I said she had to do housework while Im at my mechanic training. Why the fuck would I come home from 10 hours working on trucks in the 100+ degree weather to "share" chores when my gf has fuck all to do all day besides do chores? I get paid for school and use the money to support us, im not going to take part in a social system that says women are empowered warrior princesses but at the same time cant get off their ass for 2 two hours and take care of the home her man pays for. Its these little "practical" displays of feminism that makes Islam seem attractive tbqh pham.
It made me very happy when my gf told her to fuck off and continued to do the housework.
>>
>>81267655
Third wave feminism.
>>
File: jack.jpg (48 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
48 KB, 550x400
>>81269800
You think maybe that has something to do with broculture fucking hoes and leaving them?
you beta idiots are so fucking contradictory how many of you would actually be a father figure if you had to be? Like honestly?
This is why i never understand this mentality because we all fucking know with out a shadow of a doubt that if we got a women pregnant we would be leaving her with the kid.
Highly fucking doubt any of you autistic faggots would actually step up and be a father to your own offspring in the first place. an highly doubt any of you are just waiting hand and foot to be a """daddy""". Get the fuck over yourself fags holy shit
>>
>>81269336
m8 the regressive leftists in media and govt schools have brainwashed most people to the point that they think saying the word nigger in private is worse than beating a puppy.

its like most people go through life in a maze made of tissue paper that they will never try to break through until someone grabs their nuts and speaks the truth.
>>
File: 1449961167465.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449961167465.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>81243712
>>
>>81243712
I feel bad for you son
>Dad starts his ramble about what he saw on YouTube
>talks about Chinese south sea stuff
>says coffee creamers are cancerous, at least the ones that don't need to be refrigerated
>there was one animal video and he mentions how a pregnant jaguar resorted to snatching an alligator by the neck
>OK Dad
>Son did you know about that refugee thing? They totally screwed that up! Europe is just letting them in by the thousands, and these people don't want to work! They don't want to be a part of their new country or make a life and home for themselves, they're going to do the same dirty shit they did in their old country, just sit around and make trash, I see those folk all the time at the apartments!
>Oh wow really that sounds like a problem
>think to myself "wtf did you do my dad /pol/" and try not to laugh

I've got 99 problems but cuckoldry ain't one
>>
>>81270743
>we
Speak for yourself, idiot

I know for a fact my mother would love her grandchildren to pieces, and I would not want anything more than having a life with a wife wanting a family
>>
>>81243712
I was going to go to sleep but I feel the need to comment and give you actual advice here dude.

What she is doing is the equivalent of YOU or a lot of guys on /pol/. They don't want to have children for many reasons other than the most selfish one, of propagating their genes and self-preservation in that manner.

She probably thinks she cant settle down with a good quality guy, so a sperm bank is the fastest way to Chad-tier sperm. Once the kid is out, she also thinks those genes will step into play and it will raise itself along her super imaginary career paying for super top quality day care.

I can relate to what she thinks, because at one point I had a girlfriend that was real shitty, BUT, she came from a really good family, her brothers were a pharmacist and a doctor, her grandparents were top level military people (chief something in military for grampa iir) and she was top of her class. long story short, she had top genes, but ran into trouble and drugs and went into the gutter, and I only wanted her to augment my sperm to make a child.

It took me a while to realize why she broke up with me, I think if you have two brain cells together you're going to be able to see what was wrong with me, and your sister right now.

When she has more life experience I'm sure she'll be a smart enough girl to mellow out, and the be kind of parent that would love their child no matter what, rather than seeing them a possible object of status.
>>
>>81250046
I think I'd say I told you so while fighting back tears desu.
>>
>>81243712
Don't worry anon. Most respectable sperm banks will filter out trash like that before she gates anywhere near sperm
>>
>>81271613
Thanks for the advice man
>>
File: Huge loser.jpg (167 KB, 450x742) Image search: [Google]
Huge loser.jpg
167 KB, 450x742
>>81243712
Women are retarded. Big surprise
>>
>>81243712
>its sexist too expect someone to take care of their kids.
wew.
tell her you will report her for child abuse if she ever does that stupid shit.
>>
>>81271433
Kind of sad this is what people long for in life is to have shitty little kids and a shit wife and then just go to the grave with regrets.
>>
>>81271782
Wtf this post showed up as a different ID for some reason
>>
File: 7a3.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7a3.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
>>81250428
Yes, goyim. The family unit is merely a social construct meant to keep women under the control of men! Single mothers are more than capable of raising children that will be strong and independent members of society!
>>
>>81272034
>everyone has miserable lives and hate their progeny and family

Are you projecting?
>>
>>81268134
By we he obviously meant people in general, in public n shit.
>>
>>81244264
I actually have less of an issue with this system than some cucked $300/week daycare (minimum in my city) where some unknown women feed them garbage and watch veggie tales all day
>>
>>81250428
u wot m8?
>>
>>81259282
underrated
>>
>>81270206
That sounds like a fair trade-off. She does house chores by herself unless she gets a job as well.
>>
>>81266601
We should've seen the signs when they started treating dogs and cats as accessories, up to breeding traits into them that detrimental to their health. I feel for every mini-chihuahua, teahcup poodle, and most disgusting (to me at least) of all, the munchkin cat.

I can only imagine how fucked a child's self-esteem will be when he realizes his single mom only thinks of them as a fucking accessory.
>>
>>81243712

Lel she'll become addicted to male attention before you know it and be a huge cock slut in no time. Don't worry about her going down that route anon, women never stick to their plans anyway.
>>
>>81248816
>>
Your sister is just dumb as clay
>>
File: death.jpg (503 KB, 1370x800) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
503 KB, 1370x800
>>81270983
>>
>>81261677
Visiting the Hiroshima memorial museum is depressing as fuck.
>>
>>81244264
This is pretty common in towns in Latin America afaik.

And it's a terrible idea.
>>
>>81246883
>onii-chan
He's telling you to fuck your sister m8.
>>
>>81261779
That's what happens with ideologies. My extremely Christian (nun-tier) sister does the same whenever I challenge a piece of the doctrine.

Better Christian than SJW though, I might have dodged a bullet there. Maybe I will stop bothering her.
>>
>>81243712
ignore her, yell at her, call her a fucking idiot for planning such a retarded lifestyle. Just be a rude fuck too her and make her feel like shit, stand your ground.
>>
>>81243712
At least she's having a child! Better than white birthrates falling even further!
>>
>>81243712
If we keep at the current pace of education federalization, we'll have Public Boarding Schools by the time she has a kid. They don't want the parents infecting the Common Core Citizen with wrongthink anyways.

God help us all.
>>
>>81243712
Tell her that kids who grow up without a father are many times more likely to be criminals (you can find the statistic yourself)

But then here's where the hard part comes in. You need to say the most crucial part in a serious angry tone while getting louder and more angry any time she tries to interrupt you "And when your kid grows up he'll have no respect for you; the mother who never spent any time with them, and you'll have no help from me or anyone else to deal with him because when everyone else has left you I'll be there for no other reason than to laugh in your miserable crying face and say, 'I told you this would happen'. Don't be so conceited as to think life with a kid is easy. Your child WILL grow up to hate you if you continue to be so damn selfish. People like you don't deserve children"

The last line needs to be said in a serious angry spiteful but calm tone. The goal of this is to shock her conscience into seriously reconsidering the impact of her lifestyle choices on a kid of her own. WARNING, depending on her mental fortitude she may run away or try to kill herself (she seems somewhat easily manipulated so she might be in the danger zone however if she's incredibly week minded you might just completely traumatize her and she'll wallow in despair for a while at which point you should console her saying that you just can't stand the thought of her ruining not only her own life but also an innocent child's life because you didn't want her to have to live with that guilt, apologize profusely for getting so angry and saying what you did and when she's calm tell her to please consider the well being of her kid.

If she has a strong enough mind then she'll lash out at you at which point you must accept that she will be angry at you for a while but hold firm to your points and make sure she considers the needs of her child or else don't even bother having one.

If she tries to kill herself, forcefully stop her and choose your words carefully.
>>
>>81243712
I used to think a bit like her, but with time I became gradually more and more dissapointed of society that I've got the conviction that if I don't teach my children values and respect, nobody will do it for me.

Give her some time to get dissapointed of society. She'll soon realize.
>>
>>81243712
She was brainwashed by liberal schools, you did a good job challenging those beliefs
>>
>>81243712
There is no helping her - being capable of believing this shit meant she was doomed from birth. The best thing you can do here is euthanasia. I'm sorry.
>>
'father figure' is a meme based on research that can't prove causation
>>
>>81244264
could be worse, still extremely degenerate though
>>
>>81243712
Convert to Islam and physically remove the head from her body, call anyone who has a problem with it islamophobe bigot.
>>
>>81268884
Fucking moron. This is known as the chameleon effect. You're so fooled by this you can't see that women agree with whatever politics and interests their current target has. Especially the part about you thinking she always believed it. That's how they present the trickery. Always. She is in deep pain and you will be severely punished for it when she is done with you. Don't fall for it. I promise you can get 100 different girls and they will all seem like they always sided with your opinion. I swear.
>>
>>81292373
By the way, this is a key part of female psychology, it's how they even fool themselves. They are the sociopath that can even convince himself he's innocent enough to pass a lie detector. She would pass a lie detector test.
>>
>>81244264
Reminder that "progressives" are really all about reverting back to primitive mentalities.
>>
File: 1468307192524.gif (289 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468307192524.gif
289 KB, 500x500
Lel your sister got Jewed by Lib propaganda. I know chicks in similar circumstances.
>>
>>81260196
>navy
what are they gonna do fuck each other till she likes men?
>>
>>81243712
she'll end being a 5 dollar per bj in the alley prostitute anyway

why do you care, she's beyond saving
>>
>>81243712
Can someone say "honor killing " ?
>>
File: rational Republican men.png (95 KB, 611x1199) Image search: [Google]
rational Republican men.png
95 KB, 611x1199
Also females are not rational beings. I'm afraid that's a hard fact, so we have to deal with it.
>>
>>81244264
Noice.
>>
>friend gets his gf pregnant
>suddenly completely whipped
>cant go out without her say so, and when he is out must send her pictures and phone her every 30 minutes
>they get into massive fights every week which results in her breaking all of his shit
>he takes money from his gran (who just got 75k after husband died) to repair tv's and windows
>he wanted me to be the godfather, but she wanted both godparents to be from her family
>wont let him see the kid if he puts up too much of a fight

think hes actually gonna kill himself
>>
it's a good thing women 1.0 will be entirely deprecated as soon as sex bots and artificial wombs become widely available.
the only problem after that is figuring out how to cleanly erase the old versions...
>>
>>81266587
ยด"Son, You will now go to this sports activity facility twice a week."
Done
"Son, You will now go to this music school and learn an instrument twice a week."
Done
>Not introducing them to chores slowly
"Son, You will be singer."
Done
>Not showing them how to cook
"Son, Meat."
Done
>>
>>81244585
This
Holy shit, from it's a daughter she going spend all day everyday looking for a male figure in her life in the form of getting her pussy hole demolished
>>
>>81294000
Lol, tell your friend to hit her. She's shit testing him badly. She wants to be slapped. He doesn't need to beat her, but if he just hits the bitch, and apologizes after, ya know
>>
File: 408.png (127 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
408.png
127 KB, 456x356
>be me
>sitting in my room
>watching the god emperor giving a speech
>sister is a ultra normie suffering from depression
>hear arguing in the living room
>mom asks why she keeps riding the cock carousel of Tyrone and Demarcus
>she's 25 for fucks sake
>says she's not attracted to white guys
>"I only date black guys"
>Rage.jpeg
>my sister is a fucking coal burning race traitor
> She has only dated black guys even though we live in the whitest city in the entire fucking United States
>Basically wants a rich black guy to supply her with unlimited money and support and a happy marriage
>Even if she married a black guy she would probably divorce within 3 years because of degenerate feminism and future divorce profiteer
>I don't want to have a fucking niglet niece/nephew

What do /pol/?
>>
>>81294622
She'll probably end up ignoring you and the rest of your family. It'll sort itself out.
>>
File: snail.jpg (145 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
snail.jpg
145 KB, 500x300
>>81294622
sounds like pic related. still going through phases as an adult. you sure she isn't on the spectrum?
>>
>>81294866
Besides from the depression, the only mental illness she has is liberalism.
>>
>>81244264
> Mexican Intellectuals
>>
>>81295108
Sounds Bretty sirius sir!
>>
I'm white, not religious and I hate islam, but I think OP could learn a few things from muslims.

For example, any muslims guy hearing his sister saying this would beat the shit out of her. It may not be the best solution, but it sure is better than doing nothing like any western cuck does nowadays to end up 5 years later with mulattos nephews
>>
>>81283755
Let me guess, a brown/negro/nigger/half-breed ONE DROP, fucks a latino girl, produces a dirty mongrel mutt of a thing, nigger fucks off after getting some "pussay" and leaves the stupid latino to look after a mutt she'll only ever pretend to love.

S.America really is a shit hole.
>>
>>81243712
pust testosteron in her meals. She will get infertile
>>
File: 4BombsAndADefuser.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4BombsAndADefuser.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>81243712
Seems like you need a couple people to get it through her head... Maybe parents if they don't hate you anymore faggot.
>>
>>81243712

>>Tfw my sister plans to be single mother career woman with a sperm bank baby that she abandons in a fucking daycare

Yeah but unironically this is the best way to kill feminism.

Look at them crying now about MUHSOGGGGNYYYYKNEEEEEEE when single mom raised men percentage is already pretty high.

Nothing red pills a male more than being raised by a single mom.
>>
>>81295983
Not really, niggers aren't that common in Latin America, at least not the places I'm talking about (El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico). Can't really talk about South America as I've never been there except for transit.

And the situation I'm talking about is not exactly about single mothers, but several stay at home mothers (usually relatives AND neighbors in small towns) raising all their children in unison while the fathers spend every single waking hour at work.

It's not as bad as single mothers, but the children still lack a father figure because the father is always at work.

In cities, both parents tend to work and pay for a babysitter or daycare.

Single mothers aren't really that common, at least in my country.
>>
>>81244264
So a group of kids is being raised by a group of females with no father figure in sight.
A few times per week they come together to talk about shopping, desparate housewives and how they dont need men.

Great
>>
>>81296618
Should have added that the town situation I described is more old-fashioned and doesn't really happen anymore due to urbanization.
>>
>>81264138
"degenerate' is thrown around on /pol/ the same way racist is thrown around by sjw's. It has no real meaning anymore. Literally anything that a /pol/ster doesn't like is called degenerate. It's really pathetic.

too many of you are just right wing sjws
>>
>>81285072
this
>>
>>81296618
>Latin America
niggers are more common in south and central america than in the united states you guys had way more slaves than us
>>
>>81294622
say her: "Use condoms, BITCH! I don't want shitskin criminal in my family."
After this you can show her statistics of fatherlessness, divorcement and venereal diseases.
>>
>>81243712
if she hates men then tell her to marry a woman or someshit

the kid needs a parent not being dumped at a daycare
>>
>>81244264
it takes a village to raise a child
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.