[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
since when did talking to people in public become patriarchy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (925 KB, 2912x2184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
925 KB, 2912x2184
since when did talking to people in public become patriarchy?
>>
>>81241212
What a cunt.
>>
>robyn
>y

red flag
red flag
red flag
>>
>>81241212

Patriarchy? I think you mean HATE CRIME!
>>
It's funny because what she wants more than anything in the world is a good dicking.
>>
I always dreaded the day when millenials would start being taken seriously in the world. It looks like their time has come.
>>
>>81241212
>Am I socially retarded? No, other people are definitely the problem. Only weirdos want to socialize with other humans.
>>
>>81241212
>Guy sounds pretty nice from the way she describes him.

It's ok if she isn't interested in establishing contact with him but she didn't have to be such a total cunt.
>>
>>81241212
God forbid someone talk to you in real life.
>>
>>81241212
What magazine is this from?
>>
>>81241212
>literally rape
>>
I heard that the guys behind pokemon always wanted it to be a social thing.
They didn't let you do things through the internet and even forced you to trade to get certain evolutions.

I had thought they would love what was happening with pokemon go getting people outside and socializing, but I guess it's too late for us after all. People are too used to being shut off even when they're in crowds if they have a phone in front of them.
>>
>>81243062
>STUPID GAMERS, GO OUTSIDE!
>Pokemon Go comes out
>STUPID GAMERS, STAY INSIDE!
>>
>What happened to the good old days, when gamers stayed firmly indoors with no need to venture outside and nerds feared social interaction?
Hypocritical bitch
>>
I wish women would talk to me so I didn't have to do anything
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 680x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 680x797
>>81242475
I just don't like this sort of attitude that's spreading in society that going and on talking to women is some colossal invasion.

What happened to our ability to make small talk.
>>
>>81243968

That's what happens when you drill the idea that all men are evil into the minds of young girls.
>>
>>81243968
This is quality.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.