[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did Erdogan think he was messing with? The Jews are a mafia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
Who did Erdogan think he was messing with?

The Jews are a mafia that puts out hits on entire countries
>>
>>81233728
Rule number uno when playing ONU
Dont shit on Israel
>>
>>81233728

I actually think https://youtu.be/x84cm8djHsw
is kicking the jews out of Turkey.
>>
>>81234989

Do your pills make you go bald Wayne?

Is that why you stopped taking them?
>>
>>81234989
stfu you commie faggot
>>
>>81234989
You're literally a grown man with no life. I'm 18 and I feel shitty about browsing /pol/ instead of snapchatting the gf but you're fucking 47 making vids about Jews.
>>
>>81235634
he comes here to shill his shit fucking channel, but cruises /soc/ for twinks
>>
>>81234989
YOu're a fag
>>
File: image.png (653 KB, 1275x717) Image search: [Google]
image.png
653 KB, 1275x717
>>81233728
>The Jews are a mafia that puts out hits on entire countries

This is something Imsaid before, Organized Jewry is basically a Super Mafia.
>>
>>81237363
Hitler loved muslims you stupid cuck.
>>
>>81237363
nah, i think people killed you because you invaded lands you weren't supposed to
if you'd just stayed put things would have been fine - now you've ruined it for all us.
>>
>>81237571
Go back to the oven Sholomo.
>>
He is still alive and will probably get everything he wants after this.

Seems like he won
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.