[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright everyone, time to pack up and get the fuck out. We must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1084px-Nunavut_in_Canada.svg.png (244 KB, 1084x920) Image search: [Google]
1084px-Nunavut_in_Canada.svg.png
244 KB, 1084x920
Alright everyone, time to pack up and get the fuck out. We must move before the kebabs do. We must journey into the Canadian wilderness. There the kebabs will freeze and become weak.

WHOS WITH ME?!
>>
>>81229979
I don't want you burgers in my country
>>
>>81229979
I wish
I love the cold
But I need food
There's no food there.
>>
>>81229979
HAHAHAHAHA, you wanna go THERE? Are you fucking retarded.

Yukon/Northern BC is the place to be. Can't grow shit up there in that permafrost.
>>
>>81230989
As long as there are no Kebabs. I've heard St. John's is completely devoid of brown people, maybe I'll go there.
>>
File: BlankMap-USA-states (2).png (211 KB, 2436x1024) Image search: [Google]
BlankMap-USA-states (2).png
211 KB, 2436x1024
>>81229979
>>
Kebabs thrive and prosper in the north actually: https://ismailimail.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/aziz-kheraj-of-resolute-bay-nunavut-they-call-him-the-wizard-of-ozzie/

Jokes aside he's an alright guy meaning he's not a Muslim. He's also Algerian not Tanzanian despite what the article says.
>>
Well where can we move to?what's a place where we can hunt fish and maybe grow without those shits kins and blacks following us?
>>
>>81231556
Prince Edward Island or Montana
>>
>>81229979

Keep out you dirty niggers.
>>
File: 1467515624601.jpg (353 KB, 1219x906) Image search: [Google]
1467515624601.jpg
353 KB, 1219x906
Chugs are better than kababs, but no americans, don't move here, you bought Alaska, so use it it.
>>
Why don't we just move the kebab refugees there instead? Lots of open space and no horrible racists to offend them.
>>
>>81230356
It's only your country because we let you have it, and don't you forget it ever.
>>
>>81231395
>filename
>>
>Nunavut

Oh fuck that, you're on you're own.

Go to Whitehorse or something if you want remote, They still have basic necessities. You don't need to go to the land of no people for 500KM in every direction.
>>
>>81233526
I believe the Brits fought you back in 1812 my nigga
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.