[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother took a DNA test and it turns out one of our ancestors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (386 KB, 600x701) Image search: [Google]
image.png
386 KB, 600x701
My brother took a DNA test and it turns out one of our ancestors was a Jew from the Cohen lineage. If I change my name to Schlomo Cohen, will the Jews let me into their secret club of world domination?
>>
File: jewing-intensifies.png (218 KB, 501x521) Image search: [Google]
jewing-intensifies.png
218 KB, 501x521
>>81225858
Is your dick cut?
>>
No, since you're not a jew since born.

You're basically human garbage in their eyes.
>>
>>81226049
Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>81225858
Has to be a matrilineal ancestor. And it might have to be a direct ancestor, not sure on that.
>>
>>81225858
Jewery is passed through the mother, the kohenship through the father. To be a high priest jew you should have both. But if not, still you posses the jewish magic. Let it flow through you.

If you are a Koen it means that you descended from Aaron, the brother of Moses. Me and you have a common ancestor, brother. You have just gained a family of a few million of the smartest, most famous, powerful and rich people. Welcome.
>>
File: image.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
image.png
246 KB, 550x535
>>81226245
>>81227235
The Cohen ancestor is from my father's side. Does this mean I'm not a part of gods chosen people? ;_;
>>
File: thetwuth.jpg (286 KB, 1342x675) Image search: [Google]
thetwuth.jpg
286 KB, 1342x675
Nice. You must have a high IQ
>>
File: redeyedmerchant.gif (8 KB, 307x362) Image search: [Google]
redeyedmerchant.gif
8 KB, 307x362
>>81225858
Shalom fellow Mischling. How much kike do you have? 1/8 Jew here.
>>
>>81227646
You get the cohenship but to be a real jew you need that your mothers mother is jewish. So you are not master race jew but top tier.

learn about your forefathers :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohen
>>
>>81225858
Unless twins you will not have the autosomal sequence your brother has. Ancestry markers may not perfectly line up too. If twins, fraternal twins each have their own DNA, while identical twins share theirs.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 780x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 780x636
>>81227697
I remember when I had my iq tested by a doctor when I was in 4th grade he said I was borderline genius. I got into ucla for electrical engineering even though I'm lazy as fuck.
Also when an anon had posted some online iq test for /pol/acks to take I thought why the hell not and I scored a 132 despite not even really paying attention to it since I was drinking my before bed protein shake. If I took that test seriously idk what my real score would've been.
Maybe my Jewish genes are what give me my intellect?
>>81229250
My mothers side doesn't have any Jewish blood. Damn I guess no NWO for me :(
>>81229506
Nah he's older than me. So what you're saying is if I took a DNA test my ancestors might show up differently than his?
>>
>>81225858
"The books of Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers maintain that Aaron received from God a monopoly over the priesthood for himself and his male descendants (Exodus 28:1). The family of Aaron had the exclusive right and responsibility to make offerings on the altar to the God of Israel. The rest of his tribe, the Levites, were given subordinate responsibilities within the sanctuary"

>monopoly
>exclusive rights

Compared to Kohen Jews, all other Jews are filthy goyim. Kohen are the Jews of the Jews.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.