[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey military apparenlty secular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1036172699.jpg (1 MB, 2499x1664) Image search: [Google]
1036172699.jpg
1 MB, 2499x1664
Does this change your opinion of Turk-posters on /pol/? Several Turkish posters over the past few hours have been openly anti-Islamist government and in favor of the coup as well.
>>
>>81225087
No, roaches are still roaches.
>>
>>81225443
fpbp
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 338x507
>>81225443
fuck off

#NotAllRoaches
>>
i got love for the roaches t b h

nail these islamic scums to the cross lads
>>
>>81225443
Fuck what you think.
I'm praying to every fucking god I know that Erdogan's plane malfunctions. Bless us Kek.
>>
>>81225087
>Does this change your opinion of Turk-posters on /pol/?
Nope. Having coups is nigger-tier.
(We would know)

At least here we are politically stable since 1976-83.
>>
>>81225087
I never really hated most of them. I honestly dislike poo posters more. Roaches can have decent quality posts unlike poos.
>>
>>81226531
poo's on suicide watch
>>
>>81226379
y'all broke ass niggas defaulted twice since then
>maybe you should reconsider
>>
>>81225087

Not really. There are very few ways a successful coup benefits us. Almost none immediately.

Would it be nice if Turkey wasn't sliding further into Islamic rule? Yeah, of course, but its in our best immediate interest that Erdogan stays.

Most turk posters shitpost because all you faggots do is reply with the same stale memes.
>>
Turks aren't the problem.Islam is.If those faggots remained tengri or some shit no one would give a fuck,but they had to convert to the RELIGION OF PEACE and become roaches.
>>
>>81226911
Still comfy as fuck compared to the alternative
>>
>>81226911
owned
>>
>>81227525
Says the country with a leftist rewriting their Constitution
>>
>>81225443
Although they are 99% Muslim, it's not THAT unfathomable to believe the 1% post here and they aren't ISIS empathizing pieces of shit that would love for their country to be secular and drown out the garbage Islamist government that erdshit has created and continues to push.
>>
>>81227664
>posting a normie pepe

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.