[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE MEDIA IS LYING- COU HAS NOT FAILED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1467793713952.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467793713952.jpg
113 KB, 1080x1080
The Military still has control of Turkey.

Don't listen to the media. The Military has taken over strategic locations and is arresting loyalists to Errodagn.

This is just like when the United States sacked Iraq and the Iraqi government said they still had control even though US tanks and Infintry were all over Baghdad.

I REPEAT, THE TURKISH MILITARY STILL HAS CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY!

The Turkish airforce is bombing strategic locations within Turkey right as we speak.
>>
DO NOT BELIEVE ERDOGAN SHILLS!!!!!
>>
>>81220171
If they take Erdogan, they will win. If they fail to slay the dragon, they'll have to face the fire
>>
If it is failing, it's their fault for not assassinating Erdogan at the commencement of the coup
>>
The only word that the coup has failed is from fucking Errodagn and his shills.

I have connections to Turkey and my contact is saying that the Military still has control and are bombing loyalist sites.
>>
>>81220171
bump
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>81220171
History repeats itself once again
>>
File: vector.png (45 KB, 587x518) Image search: [Google]
vector.png
45 KB, 587x518
Rev up those dubs lads
>>
>>81221620

I fucking remember that sand nigger giving that speech

>" Dont worry. The United States has been defeated. The Iraqi government is still in control of Baghdad"

Right as a US tank blows up a statute of Saddam.

Top fucking kek.

NEVER BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS LOSING CONTROL! THEY WILL LIE!
>>
>>81220171
Then prove it you roach.
I don't trust everything the media says, but you're just some nut on the internet.
>>
File: 1386641929262.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1386641929262.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>>81221720
Rev a dub dub, Erdogan is fucked.
>>
Erdogan or bust. Kill or capture, as long as he's still able to phone people the coup won't succeeded.

Here's hoping we see him get Mussolini-ed on a live stream.
>>
>>81220171

Everytime I see this picture I want to eat some McDonald's. I think I'm gonna get that for dinner.
>>
>>81222041

Kill yourself you stupid faggot Obama shill.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.