[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm down for being pro-white and protecting the west except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: consider-the-following-boxxy.png (549 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following-boxxy.png
549 KB, 1440x1080
I'm down for being pro-white and protecting the west except for how all of you are super misogynistic.

No, I don't want to be enslaved by Muslim men.

I don't want to be enslaved by a white western man either.
>>
File: polflag1.jpg (338 KB, 1143x800) Image search: [Google]
polflag1.jpg
338 KB, 1143x800
>>81218579
>I'm down for

Nobody gives a fuck what you're down for, faggot.

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>81218922
you can't do anything to me hoss
>>
Convince white feminists to be pro-white and problem solved
>>
>>81218579
It's either be misogynist or get cucked by feminists and SJWs that are intent on destroying society with their cultural marxism
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 884x877) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 884x877
>>81218579

she somehow became unattractive.

Boxxy, you suck at getting old.
>>
>>81218579
I am not misogynistic, notice me senpai
>>
abortion is an immoral act and you should close your legs

>this is literally a feminist's definition of being enslaved
>>
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
File: ipUBxkm.jpg (36 KB, 334x344) Image search: [Google]
ipUBxkm.jpg
36 KB, 334x344
>>81218579
Shut up and take it you whore.
>>
>>81218579
>I'm ok with bigotry. Just don't be bigoted toward me, ok?
Never go half bigot.
>>
>>81218579
Believe me, you prefer to be enslaved by a white man.

Besides, not giving to the meme of equality has nothing to do with slavery. Sure in a free world (that is, where there will be considerably more discrimination because people are free) women would be put in their place by merely being, on average, worse than men and being treated as such. But nobody is going to enslave you.
>>
>>81218579
why are you relevant to anything?
>>
It's not about you, it's about us, and as soon as we're happy you'll be happy.
>>
>>81218579
Being enslaved by a white western man? That sounds like it would be wonderful. Life would be a fucking cake walk for you.
>>
>>81218579

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
>>
>>81218579
Muslim men: Will rape you and sell you into sex slavery.
White men: Will correct you when your facts are wrong.

Yes, it is a hard choice.
>>
>>81218579
The rejection of multculturalism does not have to mean the rejection of feminism. Women and gays are not existential threats to the cultural / civilizational in-group, because ANY such in-group will of necessity always contain both.
>>
Also, notice how no one has replied to anyone else in this thread because we're all singularly focused on talking to the girl.
>>
>>81218579
Stop your whining, it's not like the liberals will ever let something happen to the rights of females again. You're safe against the white man, the muslim man however thinks a bit different.. Didn't you hear about the slave trade from IS? The rule against driving for women in Saudi Arabia? Once the muslims start doing politics you won't get to wear your expensive clothes anymore since everything about a women's appearance is a sexual trigger for them. Good luck with those hijabs and burka's.
>>
>>81218579
>No, I don't want to be enslaved by Muslim men.
>I don't want to be enslaved by a white western man either.

Only one of these types of men want to enslave you. The other just wants to not be divorce raped when you decide that you want Chad.

Not a big ask imo famalam.
>>
>>81222873
>it's not like the liberals will ever let something happen to the rights of females again

Not directly nederbro, but the rate the left is going they'll end up giving islam the stealth majority and won't realise it until it's too late.
>>
>>81218579
well you gotta pick one
>>
>>81218579
Agreed sis
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.