[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are good alt-right/fashy/white nationalist podcasts? Since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9
File: CfzQJaSUAAA_jBW.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CfzQJaSUAAA_jBW.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
What are good alt-right/fashy/white nationalist podcasts? Since TRS lost some I have some gaps in my rotation. Right now I listen to

-Most therightstuff.biz podcasts (for those not in the know, the two best are the Daily Shoah for edgelord comedy and Fash the Nation for info)
-Red Ice Radio
-Common Filth
-Weimerica Weekly

I also occasionally check out radix, counter-currents, and daily stormer radio to see if there's anything good but they're hit or miss for me.

Anything else?
>>
>>81214788
Molymeme
The rare amren podcast
Radio Derb
>>
>>81215118
Molly isn't quite there yet. I can't listen to 3 hours of statistics that I already know. It's just like watching him redpill himself.
>>
>>81215399
His stat/expert interview podcasts rarely go over an hour. It's the call in show that's three hours.
>>
>not listening to Christopher Cantwell

Are you even trying?
>>
>>81216604
call in show runs so long partly because he gets some pretty dense callers
>>
>>81216963
DESU the only one I really liked was with the mestiza women with a bastard child and she ends up admitting she was molested as a child.
>>
Anyone else feel like The Daily Shoah has lost it's edge? Basically just Mike Enoch rambling for three hours and getting facts wrong or saying obvious shit.
>>
>>81214788
Press F for RFS
>>
>>81218443
Also, "the fatherland" is pretty good for edgy dad humor with cool guests occasionally.
>>
chapo trap house
>>
I think Pale Hominid is coming out with some decent stuff. His chats with Morrakiu and Jared Taylor were excellent
>>
>>81218700
F
>>
>>81218443
>>81218787
there's still some decent content, but yeah. FTN is a lot more informed and entertaining.

Milo's podcast is kinda fun to listen to with the right guest(Coulter, Shkreli), but it's mostly fluff.

Shapiro is pretty good, but doesn't touch race politics and said that there was no difference between Appalachia poverty and african warlords. That really annoyed me, but he's solid for the most part.
>>
>>81218700
I miss it, Siggy was bae q.q
>>
>>81218443
It's definitely different. I don't think it's lost it's edge so much as its format. As much as Sven tries to be structured, they used to have guests and special topics. Now, like almost every other TRS show, it's just bantz-of-the-week. Remember the Pinochet episode?

>>81218787
Second for Fatherland. He makes me cringe like hell sometimes, especially three weeks ago, but that's because I can relate to his autism.
>>
Red Ice Radio is great, but how does anyone enjoy the Daily Shoah?

It's 2 hours of retarded inside jokes and alt-right memes that have been recycled to death months ago.
>>
>>81218700
F

Which one is Pete, the one that got butthurt and quit? Was he the one with the almost-American accent, or the Fin that autistically stuck to the format long past the point that anyone cared about Finn news every week?
>>
File: tumblr_nxjfpoCNg91rtdzjoo1_400.png (161 KB, 296x475) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxjfpoCNg91rtdzjoo1_400.png
161 KB, 296x475
>>81220083
Oh god the richard spencer episode. I like Jim, but fugg that should have been edited more than the 9-11 papers. I also miss Ryan, the autismarine
>>
>>81218443
i agree. i used to listen but now its just dumb.
>>
>>81220285
I agree almost. I listen to it based on routine. It's basically the equivalent of trash tv/guilty pleasure shit, like some normies must feel watching like the Big Bang Theory. I know it's on, I put it on, I think I enjoy it, but halfway through I'm like "wait, why"
>>
>>81220698
That's the one I'm talking about. The hour after Spencer left was golden drunk cringeworthy Jim.
>>
>>81220083
The Fake Black History Month series was good, and that was just earlier this year. I think there have been just too many happenings & trump hype lately to get into any deeper discussion besides bantz about current events.

The Shoah the Nation Crossover was fucking great, though.
>>
>>81220580
Pete was the Murican sounding Norwegian guy who ragequit because of a falling out with Natt. But seriously, Natt needs to calm the fuck down, his yelling and ranting and interrupting people was annoying as fuck. I want a Sigfader, Mr. Awesome, Paracletus show
>>
>>81221253
I don't know, I like Natt. I see why people don't, I guess, but his refusal to play polite is definitely a role that is needed. It's basically the exact opposite of Mr. Implicitly-White's soft-spoken prepschool academic shtick, which is exactly why they hate each other.
>>
>>81221681
I definitely think Natt is necessary, and I thought early on he was great, like the why we hate each other history shitpost episode, but it got a bit out of hand as the show went on. Natt was good for kind of fleshing out the show when the other members were a bit more passive or low energy, but god damn he got out of hand later on
>>
>>81222186
He probably got massively angrier and drunker when the refugee camp opened literally next to his house.
>>
>>81222788
Natt was the key to ending the welfare state in Denmark. If they just got mainstream attention on their earlier episodes before he got a job would have made them realize the error of their ways
>>
Seventh son comes across as a bit of a chucklefuck. He's great when he takes a secondary role but the things he interrupts to say are usually trash. My favorite piece was when Enoch had a lampshades episode with that Canadian Nazi guy about Christianity.
>>
Ascending the Tower is the best Alt-Right podcast but they only make one or two episodes a month.
>>
>>81224618
Yeah for me the annoying thing is when he makes pleb-tier meme jokes and repeats them until he gets a reaction.

But ummm.... nothing.....nothing is like [laughs]. Nothing is more ... nothing is more [pauses for five seconds] annoying ...than [clicks my mouse 70 times in a minute] Ghoul.
>>
>>81214788
> he still wastes time on TDS' drunken ramblings about the same statistics, with out of touch commentary
FtN is the true worthwhile flagship
>>
>>81224618
Seventh Son rarely has commentary that wasn't said already in the discussion, desu
>>
>TRS
Sorry to be a newcunt but what's this? Therightstuff site?
>>
>>81226755
I included it in the first line, dummy. Yeah, therightstuff.biz. It's the home of the new white nationalism/alt-right, and really spearheaded (along with /pol/) taking white nationalism from dry academic Jared Taylor types or southern nationalists, and brought it into the meme wars and fun.

Highly recommend. There's an aussie-specific podcast called the Convict Report.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1898x1130) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1898x1130
True capitalist radio, always and forever.
>>
>>81218443
It's just that so many happenings are happening now, and this pretty much forces the shoah to basically become "let's summarize what happened and mock and unravel the arguments the leftists are using regarding this event". They used to only do this for a little bit, but because of the election cycle and so many things happening one after another, they have no choice but to do it this way.
>>
>>81227180
Kek, noice. I've seen TRS mentioned for a while but thought it standed for the reactosphere like a jackass. Thanks m8.
>>
>>81226173
FTN and TDS are like pokemon red and blue. Need both for the full experience. One based more in details and serious discussion, the other based on bantz and shitposting.

They definitely should try to get back to doing more focused TDS episodes. Last time I think they did anything like that was the Black Fake History Month series, which was pretty good. But when you have at least one major event happening in the news per week, it's hard for TDS not to just become the same thing as FTN but more shitposty
>>
Currently only subscribed to a few (indicated by a dark grey heart in the pic)

American Renaissance is very infrequent but very high quality, Radix is frequent and GOAT, Fatherland is maximum comfy and hilarious

let me know if you need any of the feed links
>>
>>81218443

I liked TDS best when they did the eps about McCarthyism and Pinochet
>>
>>81228326
Can't stand the Young Hwhytes desu. Listened to an hour once. Reminds me of a bunch of numale dorks just repeating memes they read on /pol/
>>
>>81225642
>>81226506
>>81224618
>Shitting on Seventh Son
Fuck you guys, he's great
Personally I think all three of them bring something great to the table

I also really miss that other guy who went off and did his own thing, not Bulbasaur but the other one… can't remember his handle anymore

I think he worked in geology or something similar
>>
>>81228994
>Can't stand the Young Hwhytes desu. Listened to an hour once. Reminds me of a bunch of numale dorks just repeating memes they read on /pol/

meh, I figured I'd check it out but I haven't so far

most of these are really hit and miss, I'm still a little surprised by how long Fatherland has made it lmao

Also, does anyone have an invite to the TRS forums? Nobody will fucking give me one
>>
>>81228994
Yeah, that's inherently going to happen when you literally have a show directed and hosted by literal teenagers. It's great that they're on our side and everything, but at the end of the day they're still going to be inherently immature, both in terms of how their brain works as well as their knowledge/experience/wisdom.

Darwin Digest is great, on a separate note. God-tier for arming yourself with hatefacts
>>
>>81228326

woops, apparently the hearts don't indicate subscription and are just something I've added myself recently

I also sub to FTN and Amren
>>
>>81229635
>Darwin Digest

Can you post the RSS link?
>>
>>81214788
The Political Cesspool
Motgift when they have english-speaking guests
>>
>>81230157
I just download them off TRS.biz individually for my commute
>>
>>81230440
…it's the current year my man, start using RSS like a normal human

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:204909269/sounds.rss

this automates the process for you
>>
>>81227180
Welp, I'm gonna have to be an asshole here. How can you join or subscribe? Do you need an invitation or a soundcloud or some shit? Or am I just retarded?
>>
>>81229353
Oh, Hateful Heretic? He was just on some other (non-TRS?) podcast, I think he just got married. Maybe that was Toilet Law though - I think he just wrote Common Filth

I was not a fan of Bulbusaur.
>>
>>81214788
blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now
blogtalkradio.com/russ-dizdar
>>
>>81230954

You need an invite to use the forums ;-;

>>81231155
yeah, Hateful. Bulbasaur was meh and the show's better without him.
>>
>>81229586
I do. I never post, I hate the format. But I managed to create an account like a week before they closed it off.

I'm not sure which email I have attached to it. Give me a throwaway and I'll invite you when I figure it out.
>>
>>81227231

ITS NOT TEH BUTTER
>>
>>81231408
[email protected]

thank you
>>
>>81231330
Fair enough, you don't want the forums full of bullshit. I'll just check the podcasts regularly then.
>>
>>81218700
F
>>
>>81214788
who is that derp-faced fuck in the pic

is that you anon
are you trying to scrunch your baby face into hero lines for the photo
lol
>>
>>81231408
Agreed. The forum is formatted like shit and the discussion is basically the same stuff I'd discuss on /pol/ or 8poI instead. It's probably useful for meet-ups and such though.
>>
>>81232063

most of them have RSS feeds available to make life easier

The Daily Shoah: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:232248952/sounds.rss

Radix (Richard Spencer): http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:96740050/sounds.rss

The Fatherland: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:186332302/sounds.rss

Fash The Nation: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:169171977/sounds.rss
>>
>>81232063
It was actually open to anyone until fairly recently. They switched to invite-only around the time the media found out about the echo meme and traced it back to TRS, so that their forums couldn't get completely fucked from the inside out by JIDF
>>
>>81230954
http://radio.therightstuff.biz/

Most of them are on Soundcloud, but at least The Daily Shoah isn't.
>>81230760

TRS POWER LEVEL

GOD TIER
Fash the Nation

FLAGSHIP RESPECT TIER
Daily Shoah

GREAT TIER
Radio Free Skyrim (RIP IN PEACE)
The Fatherland
Fash Britainia (RIP IN PEACE)
The Knockoff

GOOD TIER
The Convict Report
Darwin Digest
Rebel Yell
Sunshine Shitposting

HIT-N-MISS TIER
The Nationalist Review Online
Kulturekampf

SHIT TIER
The Young Hwhytes
The Current Year Tonight
>>
>>81232743
>The Knockoff
What's this one all about? Have an rss?
>>
>>81232460
Oh shit this is perfect, thanks m8.
>>
>>81232743
I find kulturkampf comfy as hell. The thing is you have to treat it like nazi book club. Can't just listen to podcasts. You have to read the books and then listen to the podcasts to vicariously discuss it. It's basically a great substitute for the fact that you can't find people to read and discuss this stuff with you IRL

Was RFS really that good? I listened to one episode and it was nonstop shitposting.
>>
File: CfWmhqAUkAAiKTL.jpg (35 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CfWmhqAUkAAiKTL.jpg
35 KB, 600x338
>>81232124
That's Nathan Damigo of Identity Evropa. Good dude.
>>
>>81232711
Kek, I see. Usually that kind of thing pisses me off but in this case it was probably a good move.
>>81232743
Noice, thanks.
>>
>>81232971
There's only three episodes. It's two of the Aussies from the Convict Report. I've never heard that level of bantz and shitposting in my life before. Aussies really are at another level.

The episodes are about halfway down here:
https://soundcloud.com/the-dingoes I don't fuck with RSS
>>
>>81228994
That's every podcast on TRS.
>>
>>81233518
It was good for shitposting and for the nordic perspective. I like the non-American podcasts to get a perspective. Though it definitely deteriorated the later it went. It used to be very structured, by the end it was just Natt drunkenly elling about "that FAGGOT Richard Spencer" for an hour and a half.
>>
>>81233968
The Dingoes:
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:193354288/sounds.rss
>>
>>81234794
Yeah, I listened to one of the later ones. I'll have to check out the early episodes.

Shame fash britannia got holohoax'd. Especially since it was right before Brexit.
>>
>>81224618
>Canadian Nazi guy
Fuck, what happened to him? Their chimpout episode with him is classic.
>>
s-still need a TRS invite if anyone has one ;_;

[email protected]
>>
>>81227231
True Capitalist till the soul to the bullet hole
>>81231558
SHUT UP, ITS NOT THE BUTTER!
>>
>>81236701
Sent ;)
>>
>>81237800

>>
>>81227460

That's exactly what I don't like, i don't want to listen to bantz but substance.

I know alot of people used to listen to Howard Stern and Cumia and Cucks but I can't get into it.

OT: Cantwell is breddy gud and KultureKampf is good if you really, really like listening to people talk and argue about philosophy.
>>
File: 594625.jpg (8 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
594625.jpg
8 KB, 204x204
9/11 pages got leaked goys.

>>81214757
>>
>>81218443
>whispers on the alt right
>found out about kikes and white genocide
Summer of 88 has been fun
>>
Anyone else scroll through this thread thinking 'huhuh wow these guys are fuckin gay...'

This thread is full of fags. Fuck off
>>
>>81232743

The Weekly Narrative is like a Fash the Nation lite, iirc its on during the middle of the week. They keep on topic and stay fairly clear of shitposting.

>>81233518

KultureKampf is good, but like with anyone discussing philosophy they can devolve into petty arguments. Sometimes I think they take too much out of a few words.
>>
>>81239054
Oh yeah, I like them. I like the media hook
>>
>>81238632
>t. Libshit leaf
>>
File: 20160609_003701.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160609_003701.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
The Stormer Report
Radio Aryan Roundtable
Grandpa Lampshade
Dr. David Duke program
Storm front Radio w/ Don Black
The Alternative Media w/ Patrick Slattery
>>
>>81214788
Those are my fav buddy, pol is my daily info, wish there was a live stream of someone just talking about what on pol
>>
File: paul-joseph-watson-cuckold.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
paul-joseph-watson-cuckold.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>81229586
>numale dorks just repeating memes they read on /pol/
>>
>>81240174
Don't worry. The Goys from the Official /pol/ Skype Group and I are working on something along those lines.
>>
File: 1460707452017.png (8 KB, 418x295) Image search: [Google]
1460707452017.png
8 KB, 418x295
>>81233968
There's four episodes and I've listened to each one several times. I need another fix already. Please hear my cry, master shitposters.
>>
I miss Radio Free Skyrim:(
>>
Radio Free Skyrim was ok until it was cancelled because those two Nordic autists fell out with each other.
>>
>>81214788
Drake Bailey (cosmic voice)
can be found on youtube sometimes
>>
>>81214788
Who is that qt?
>>
>>81241645
Are you a grill? No fags in the altright.
>>
>>81242544

Greg Johnson would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>81218443
What do you expect from the #2 show on TRS? SS gets off topic way more than Mike though
.>>81218700
F
Pete is a faggot.
>>
>>81242953
And Milo
And Richard Spencer
And hundreds of anime-girl nazi Twitter goys who have tradwives with feminine penises
>>
>>81243950

Richard is married to a Russian qt.
>>
>>81243950
Richard Spencer is married with a kid
>>
>>81218787
Jim is a weird dude in a good way.
>>
>>81244748
>>81244748
>Russian qt
pics?
>>
>>81245314

he goes back and forth between being very self-aware and a little spergy, and he's got this whole dad temperament going on

I love it
>>
are there far-right/white nat podcast that dont talk about da j00s or at least not often?
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.