[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM petition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (433 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
433 KB, 1242x2208
White House responds to the petition to classify BLM as a terrorist organization.
>>
File: image.png (417 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
417 KB, 1242x2208
>>
File: image.png (426 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
426 KB, 1242x2208
>>
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 1242x1605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 1242x1605
>>
I don't think anyone expected a different response.
>>
>>81211687
I'm pretty sure they do name terrorist organizations though...

Welp, guess I have to kill as many niggers as possible
>>
>>81211733
cchecked

>>81210869
basically, we are so corrupted the only way to get it listed is to have a corrupted official lobby to the corrupted agency to label to organization a terrorist organization.
And the fact the agencies are the one supporting this movement as well as many democrats, the answer is nah fuck you faggot, instead we make you on the list, ha!
>>
>>81211733
Honestly I wasn't even expecting them to reply
>>
>>81212890
I'm pretty sure they *have* to if it hits a certain number of signatures.
They probably would no matter what just to virtue signal
>>
>>81212580
Do you know how to read? They do not designate domestic terror organizations, foreign domestic terror organizations are a different matter.
>>
>>81212580

They definitely do. The Pentagon generates a list of terrorist organizations that we are at war with, the list is classified and not shared with Congress. We're at war with terrorist groups, but we aren't allowed to know which terrorists groups.
>>
>>81213139

The Justice Department definitely decides which groups are domestic terrorists organizations.
>>
The White House doesn't designate terror organisations...

In kek's mighty name, fucking weasel words.. "White House" - there's some branch of your administration that does designate terrorist groups you bunch o' cunts.
>>
File: image.png (486 KB, 772x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486 KB, 772x514
>>81212580
See you in the race war senpai
>>
>>81210869
So they basically just copy-pasted some old Obama speech. nice
>>
>>81211687
>>81210869
>the us doesnt build a list of domestic terrorist organizations
all of my what? thats all you fucks do. You even put normal fags on the watch list for no fucking reason.
you lieing kike bitches.
>>
>>81210869
TL:DR

They said no though, right?
>>
>>81220856
Obviously. What else would you expect?
>>
File: 1461731806673.jpg (18 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1461731806673.jpg
18 KB, 500x441
>>81210869
YOU FAGGOTS SHOULD HAVE PETITIONED THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER AND SAID HATE GROUP INSTEAD OF TERRORIST GROUP YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A CASE I SAID THIS BUT NO YOU GOT A 100,000 SIGNATURES ON POORLY WORDED SHIT REEEE
>>
That show Obama had on last night was fucking BLM propaganda through and through. It did nothing to admit that blacks commit more violent crimes and more murders, and it showed the footage from the recent shootings again as if they were victims without bothering to mention that they've not even finished the investigation yet.

How can America have this kind of propaganda on a major network? ABC is supposed to be conservative-leaning, too, and they were the ones who held it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.