[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: Turkey.png (39 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.png
39 KB, 2000x1333
Can people summarize what is happening in Turkey? What's happening and why?
>>
fuck off
>>
File: Vladimir-Putin-014.jpg (53 KB, 579x450) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir-Putin-014.jpg
53 KB, 579x450
>>
>>81203202
Erdogan is a christian jew symphatizer, he implemented democracy in Syria and then bought turkey, now he has been invaded by paramilitary russians disguised as iraq militia. its a race war and anyone can win
>>
>>81203202
>Erdogan because authoritarian
>Over the years starts praising Islam and introducing its values into Turkey
>Citizens and Army don't like that
>Secular coup happens
>Army says FUCK THIS and takes the country back

Going to happen here to senpai and I cannot wait
>>
The world is going to hell. Let's watch.
>>
>>81203750
this
>>
>>81204076
what channelllll anyone has a link?
>>
>>81203750
aye this
>>
>>81203202
One of the primary duties of the Turkish military is to ensure the integrity of Turkey as a secular, progressive, democratic state. Erdogan was increasingly pushing towards theocracy and was effectively a dictator, and had been eroding the powers of the military to be able to do their job should they need to.

So the military did their job.
>>
>>81203750
Thank you
>>
File: Liberal and Islam.jpg (139 KB, 500x713) Image search: [Google]
Liberal and Islam.jpg
139 KB, 500x713
>>81203202
Muzzies gonna muz.

>>81198999
>>
>>81203750
Except it is not secular coup. Militwry doesnt even knew this shit. Military leader has been captured as hostage

It is Gulen which is part of army rebelling without anybody notice
>>
>>81203750
didn't the army seize an american base with nukes reserves ?

USA BTFO
>>
>>81204254
BBC news idk just put on a news channel
>>
Erdogan recently apologized for the shot down russian pilot near the boarders and called russia a strategic partner....

what we experience here is how a shit person gets replaced by a even shitter person...yeah
>>
Time for the Christians to reclaim Constantinople
>>
>>81205622
Amen to this
>>
File: TURKEY-SUCKS.jpg (74 KB, 779x347) Image search: [Google]
TURKEY-SUCKS.jpg
74 KB, 779x347
>>81203202
>>
>>81203750
>secular coup happens
>army says fuck this

wait, is the army responsible for the coup or are they taking power from those who IMPLEMENTED the coup?

is it
Erdogan => Army
or
Erdogan => Secularists => Army
>>
The military coup was not a good idea, this is not how you teach democracy to people.

Turkish people elected Erdogan and need to go through with it. They need to understand why he's bad by experiencing the consequences of his government.

Throwing a coup is just kicking all that build up and will have bad repercussions in rural areas where religious backward mentality is rampant (and where most of the votes for Erdogan are originated from).

In the meantime, if turkish citizen are not happy with their governement they can either :
1) Leave the country
2) Vote against Erdogan in the next election

If other countries are unhappy with how Turkey behave, they just need to declare war and occupy it.

But a military coup? It's far from being the best decision especially with all the instability in the region. Even kurd opposition parties spoke against the coup in official statements.
>>
Turkish anons, is it true 90% of Turkey supports erdogan? Why is this guy so popular if he shuts down opposition leaders and media?
>>
>>81207869
this. I really don't get how people still support him.
>>
File: 1461000023710.png (1 MB, 940x707) Image search: [Google]
1461000023710.png
1 MB, 940x707
>>81207425
Wait so does this mean we get a coup when trump wins?
>>
>>81207139
>Erdogan => Army
>>
>>81208456
For what I understand the guy propelled turkey into economic growth, as well as being a sturdy and able leader. A true "leader-type". But as soon as a leader starts silencing oppossition the way erdogan has been doing all my alarm bells start ringing
>>
>>81207869
>>81208456
Why? You've literally just answered it yourself.

If he shuts down all opposition and controls the media he's got control of information as well as transmission of said information.

Can do no evil.
>>
>>81203202
A bunch of ugly roaches roasting themselves. Just sit back and laugh at all the dead cucked turks
>>
>>81203202
It's their usual "fuck the goatfuckers coup".
>>
>>81210309
So tunnelvision and censorship, aka they do not know what he has (reportedly) done?
>>
>>81210309
What I can't understand is how turks can possibly keep justifying this
>newspaper talks legit shit about supreme leader
>gets shut down
>news station criticises supreme leader
>gets shut down
As a turk, how can you NOT see that this is bad?
>>
>>81207425
Worked for Peru when Fujimori took over the country and massacred all the domestic terrorists. Now look at the country with an economy that is rising and corruption being rooted out. It's not gonna help overnight but its a start.
>>
>>81207425
Said the guy in the police state
>>
>>81207425
That's like saying "Hitler was democratically elected the German people need to go through it and realize what they've done"
>>
>>81211165
Information on these stations shutdown?

I only heard ONCE about a reporter getting jailed for slandering islam probably, but not government criticism which is at least less worse.
>>
>>81207425

Didn't you get killed by a truck yesterday?
>>
>>81211669
not so sure about corruption and everything else, but he did clear the terrorists alright, murdered a bunch, captured leaders, offered amnesty/decreased time to low lives
>>
>>81211910
>let's get rid of freedom becasue people can make mistakes.
Deluded protectionist.
>>
>>81212217
Check the news about Turkish news station on the past year
At least 3 big opposition news media got shut down, for various reasons
>>
Better not end up like Egypt's Coup lol.
>>
MFW ENTIRE /POL/ GOT ROACH INFESTED IN JUST 1 HOUR

WE COUP NOW
>>
>>81207425
why should a whole nation suffer the consequences caused by mostly a bunch of dumb farmers? They can fuck-off I say. It's just like that BREXIT shit that was moistly caused by old people, yet the young have to deal with it in the future.
>>
>>81208456
>this. I really don't get how people still support him.

This is the dilemma of the West supporting democracy in Islamic nations.

The West wants Islamic countries to be democratic with universal suffrage. But the Muslim citizens of these countries want to live in an Islamic state following Sharia Law.

This happens every time. You give Muslims the power to choose their leaders and they will choose Islamist's, because that is what they WANT.
>>
dude, its just some excited army guys tried to take over the power due to erdogans pro-isis and some shitty politics. apperantly it is over, alert level has decreased and i dont see any planes bombing around.

it was bad, i couldnt make fun of nice terrorist attack due to this, we should make fun of this current event now. shame
>>
>>81207425
Why let your country's president give way to muslims that will do as they please and violently rebell when they are confronted for their shit? If you can stop a problem from growing ever bigger, then it is in your best interest to prevent the shit storm from escalating
>>
So is the Army executing the coup?
Is the coup secular?
I confuse now
>>
>>81211910
Ad Hitlerum but seems legit
>>
>>81210073
Hitler also did a lot of "good" for the Germans and worked out some pretty successful ways to let the people prosper. A lot of our motorways were build by under his rule. Had he not gone batshit crazy with muh six million jews, he might have been one of the greatest.
>>
>>81212238
Kek
>>
File: 1462584354103.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1462584354103.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>81203750

Fuck Erdogan and his shit tier regime. He gonna get rekt.
>>
>>81204796
No one is dumb enough to attack a US air force base, it's false.
>>
>>81212600
Yeah Fujimori was definitely Dark Knight but still needs to die in jail. I'm telling you this and screen cap this, Julia Principe will become prosecutor under PPK place current politicians and past in jail for corruption and will run a campaign and become the President.
>>
File: 1468000224106.png (54 KB, 209x203) Image search: [Google]
1468000224106.png
54 KB, 209x203
>>81213723
>had he not gone batshit crazy with muh six million jews
what?
>>
>>81203667

Sweet karma....or revenge.

Don't fuck with the bear.
>>
>>81203202

The Turkish government is spreading propaganda that the coup has been suppressed to discourage the tens of thousands of Turkish soldiers sitting at home wondering whether they should join in.

Go on twitter and make stuff claiming military victory trend! End Erdogan for good!
>>
>>81213866
Isn't nature beautiful?
>>
failed coup?

please no...

fuck this corrupt shit bag and these idiots followers
>>
>>81214051
thats a lot of people :P
>>
Lads whenever something happens in a country I usually hate I have a feeling of empathy with the people there. I won't cry or lose sleep over it or change my profile picture on goybook, but even if they are Turks they might have their friends killed or their businesses blown up by Islamist lunatics. If you're a teenage conscript in Turkey you might have to shoot at your own countrymen.

I love a happening but I can't help these feels
>>
>>81203750
>Citizens and Army don't like that
Turkey is 99% muslim
>>
https://www.canlitvizle.io/fox-turkiye

LIVE SHOOTING
>>
File: 12121221212.jpg (19 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
12121221212.jpg
19 KB, 207x243
>>81215359
>>
>tfw you pray he gets captured by pro Syrian Turks
>tfw he gets behead by Assad's own hands

Please do this for me KEK. He deserves it for all the bullshit that happened with Syria and ISIS.
>>
>>81215359
huge bang there and roach shouted
oooooaaaahhh

prob one mor rocket
>>
>>81215184

and the USA is majority Christian but you don't see them all calling for the Pope to be the unelected ruler.

Problem with Islam is it directly conflicts with the idea of secularism. Any "Secular" Muslim nation is doomed to revert back to its old ways, but the few non-retarded Muslims realise that's a bad thing.
>>
>>81213005
And hopefully those young people will learn to thank their elders for having the foresight to see that the EU is a globalist plot.
>>
>>81214051
>die in jail
what
>>
>>81216943
Problem with Islam is it directly conflicts with the idea of secularism.
Secularism is in conflict with religion.
that's what it means to be secular
>>
>>81203202
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT
>>
>>81214236
what, what? causing a world war on both fronteers as well as mostly focusing on killing one single ethnic group ( I know the nazis were aginst other ethnicities as well, but the goyims were their main-target) was not the smartest of moves.
>>
>>81219721
you sound like a third-grader...

FYI: Goyim=non-jews
>>
File: Eternal Leaf.jpg (915 KB, 1232x1642) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Leaf.jpg
915 KB, 1232x1642
>>81212238
underrated
>>
>>81203202
There's a backlash against all the fucking shitskins the globalists are flooding Europe with.
And since Turkey is the closest mudslime port and thus the most logical place to deport them to, there's a regime change under way that will destabilize the region well enough to make removing the muds that much harder. Now Europe will have to deal with even more kebab refugees.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.