[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't countries like turkey handle democracy? Erdogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: TheRepublic.jpg (47 KB, 500x772) Image search: [Google]
TheRepublic.jpg
47 KB, 500x772
Why can't countries like turkey handle democracy?

Erdogan was democratically elected remember...
>>
so was mama merkel, and here we are
>>
so was Hitler.
>>
>>81199234
She hasn't attempted to become Chancellor for life, unlike a certain right wing politician from German's history.
>>
>>81199234
>>81199461
Franky I'm not confident that Germany can handle democracy either...

They seemed much happier under a dictator.
>>
With the current economic stranglehold on the world; democracy is the illusion of choice.
>>
>>81201149
I still believe that a republic as described in our constitution is the best form of government for us.
>>
>>81200655
America elected Obama and Bush for 2 periods
>>
>>81198514
>implying that there is real democracy in world right now
>>
>>81203280
They weren't so bad.

None of them tried to sieze control of the media or anything.
>>
>>81203957
fuck off with your democracy you stupid shit head
>>
>>81203957
The uk democratically decided to leave the eu...
>>
People get all confused about the meaning of democracy. Democracy ain't only about electing someone in power. It's about Rechtsstaat.
>>
>>81204241
yeah...and they want to get in again
>>
>>81204193
you dont have the right to speak..
>>
>>81204818
No we don't. Sorry, the wishful thinking of your German masters does not necessarily reflect reality. Tell them we're really flattered that they're so upset, but it's time we went our separate ways.
>>
>>81205851
But the new York times and cnn and so on reported that you regretted your choice, and we know they only report the truth.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
>>81207498
>>
>democracy
>plato
American education.
Its an interesting book though.
>>
>>81198514

I don't know where have you been in the last 200 years, but democracy isn't really working anywhere.

Democracy is the biggest scam ever invented.
>>
>>81198514
>democracy
>literally means the rule of majority, nothing more
>unironically supporting it when dumb people and women are the majority almost everywhere
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.