[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: as.gif (6 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
as.gif
6 KB, 324x216
How do you think Spain will react to what is happening in Turkey, /pol/ ?
>>
>>81193121
Ginecólogo rumano
>>
I wish we could remove kebab as we used to :(
>>
>>81193121
Is like 1981 in Spain with General Tejero.
>>
>>81193121
One can only hope they return to the glory of conquering muslim hordes.

Chances are they will likely argue about the best way to waste borrowed money from Germany is while ignoring the situation and the disgrace they are to their ancestors.
>>
>>81193121
We'll send Cervantes.
>>
>>81193121
>spain
>relevant

kek
>>
Do you think they will fight their ancestral enemy?
>>
>>81193121
It's like Lepanto all over again
>>
Sorry we've fallen pretty far. I wish we could kill musilms and anglos for sport like we use to.
>>
>>81195311
you guys should rape and kill the south americans again but this time please bring women? i hate those brown fucks
>>
>>81193121

Is Filipe a descendant of Isabella and Ferdinand?

If so they should DEUS VULT and cash in on F&I's claim to Constantinople
>>
who is behind this? have the sand people gone mad?
>>
>>81193121
fucking do nothing
>>
File: rip_spain.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
rip_spain.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>81195462

Me too

>and tfw you'll never kill commies for Franco like great-grandpa
>>
>>81193121
Why does it matter?
>>
>>81193121
More tourism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings
>>
>>81195060
Not itself but our relalationship with LatAm is really important for europe union. Spain and Spaniards government is a stratategic point
>>
The reaction of spain will have a very big economical impact on serbia..
>>
>>81196112
Spanish government *
>>
>>81196266
Why?
>>
But why
>>
>>81196095
This.

>Be moor
>Get shat on
>SPain wins, somehow
>>
>>81195657
I don't know lad but Spaniards hate moors so much, is our history and heritage
>>
Rico rico
>>
No more rapefugees, please. Let the brown die drowned in their own shit.
Don't bring them here: we are poor enought already!
>>
>>81198498
This. There is a flip on every spaniard, it comes in two settings "Meh." and "HAMMER OF THE HERETICS, LIGHT OF TRENT, THE SWORD OF ROME" right now anything can accidentally pull it the other way.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.