[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CENK UYGUR MENTAL BREAKDOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: the enemy.jpg (52 KB, 611x598) Image search: [Google]
the enemy.jpg
52 KB, 611x598
CENK IS CRYING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48o2S1cPoo
>>
File: yess.jpg (50 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
yess.jpg
50 KB, 600x574
>>81189158
>Poo in link
>>
>>81189158

I just want to say I hate that male Armenian more than most other people on earth.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>81190320
Why?
>>
>>81189158
anyone have a webm of him crying?
>>
>>81189158
who cares, stop giving him views
>>
>>81191287
This. I'm not watching their shitty live show.
>>
LOL
>why do people care more about terrorism in white countries?
>>
>>81191287
Just look for a screencap of him talking bout the Armenian genocide. Rage tears everywhere
>>
>why do places with more muslims get more attacks
do people take this show seriously
>>
>>81191929
>why do terrorist attacks keep happening? i mean fuck those non-whites their lives dont matter
>>
That cuck in the middle needs to fucking die.
>>
>>81191929
Jimmy is the biggest idiot I've ever seen and both cucks on his sides are enabling him
>>
>>81193436
THANK YOU, i haaaaaate Jimmy Dore
>>
Anyone else agree we should have every muslim coming to the USA just draw Mohammed and if they don't, don't let them in?
>>
>>81189158
Was his plane late again?
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3544x5890) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3544x5890
Someone should add Cenk to this list.
>>
>>81189158
A FUCKING RIGHT WINGER
>>
>>81189158

My god I can't watch any more than that.

How much more will the leftist narratives on everything be utterly ravaged and we still have people like John 100% confident that he is right. His worldview is in tatters and yet he's still there full of righteousness.
>>
>>81194337
???
I feel like your post in incomplete
>>
This show is fucking cancer.
>>
we need some spicy copy pasta spam lads
>>
>>81189158
This fake Turk american doesn't realize that it's in the Constitution of turkey for the military to protect secularism. Erdogan is an Islamist animal and he needs to be offed
>>
WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON?!?
>>
I didn't cry even if i saw the uncensored video. I did think "holy crap that's so messed up" and that was it.

Guess I am getting really desensitized. I know i would beg, scream and cry if my life was on the line, or i this affected me personally.
>>
>>81189158
He's an annoying bitch. So are the women on his show.
>>
>>81196158
He is saying that asking immigrants to draw muhammed would be a good test of fanaticism.

If you come from a muslim country and you will do it, you can come here. If you won't do it, you have to go back.

That wouldn't work thought with taqiyya and all that
>>
>>81189158
fuck, i didn't saw him
>>
>>81198588

I think his show is okay.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.