[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is George Soros really an arch villan or is he just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 785x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 785x785
So is George Soros really an arch villan or is he just a meme? What has he done? Honest question don't know what's true about him. Did he really pull out gold from Jews teeth for the nazis?
>>
>>81171434
He's only a part of it. It appears he's just a scapegoat, although his shady practices make him an easy scapegoat.
>>
Just like in our video games, the real villain will be revealed after we defeat the previous bosses.

As it stands, we're on like level fucking one.
>>
>>81174435
But who can be above him? He's worth billions?
>>
File: soros.png (577 KB, 1235x807) Image search: [Google]
soros.png
577 KB, 1235x807
>>
>>81174628
That's funny because I love Seinfeld should be over costanzas body learning to walk again tho
>>
>>81171434
He is the Mouth of Sauron.
Do not be fooled, there are people behind him.
The most powerful and evil forces in the world.
Rockefellers, Rotshields, etc.
>>
>>81171434
He's just the guy with the most publicly available connections and money trails, so he was the first to be found out. Even then his stuff has been kept pretty secret and most people don't even know who he is. There are definitely others like him hiding behind him or even funneling their actions through him to make him be the figurehead.
That's the logical conclusion I've come to after seeing Obama meeting his son at his home for seemingly no reason and his funding/housing of BLM and Hillary. His funding of Hillary opens that huge web of corrupt connections that is the Clinton Foundation, then we're starting to see the bigger picture.
>>
he's just absurdly rich and uses his money to expose flaws of policies of certain countries and some people/groups try to villainize him for it

essentially he tries to make as much money from economic disasters as possible to prevent other less well meaning people from making a profit and then he invests it in philanthropic causes

some people (like >>81176701 ) thinks he's "evil" because he invests some of the money in political campaigns he believes in
>>
Nice slide thread, faggot.
>>
>>81171434
I don't know too-too much about him either, but there's some things that should be considered...

Principally, Soros runs a bunch of orgs in CIS countries that promote shit that's beneficial to the US agenda.

Now then, he's certainly a filthy rich jew who pulls shady business, but I'd certainly consider my sources when reading about him and sniff out the vatniks and KGB spooks who have a vested national interest in making people hate him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.