[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopefully through all this chaos Turkish Kurdistan can finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: kurdistan2.gif (80 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
kurdistan2.gif
80 KB, 480x467
Hopefully through all this chaos Turkish Kurdistan can finally be free.
>>
If anything it will only get worse for them.
>>
>>81168935
>thinks it won't get worse from here on for them

erdogan tried to fuck turkey up. but he forgot to let the ones who sleep to stay asleep.

what a fucking moron.
>>
Genocide is more likely desu
>>
>>81169204
Maybe I am wrong about this, but:
Kurds are the most radical Muslims among Turks and are the fastest growing group among Turks.
Turkey has become increasingly Islamic.
Turkish army is secular and hates Islamization and refugees.
Turkish army will now have to pacify the entirety of Turkey, and deal with the refugees in some form, rather than just focus their efforts on Kurds.
Plus go with some kind of purge among the Erdogan loyalists and muslamists in their ranks.
Western countries like Kurds and will protest for any human right infrigment on them.

I mean, Kurds are guaranteed to get some extra crackdowns, but that will only fuel recruitment into separatist governments and now their """"oppressor"""" is weaker and will have to divide its attention.
>>
I feel really bad for the Kurds man. I really do hope they come out okay, but they're surrounded by Muslim countries that want them dead, and they're not getting that much global support. They're fighting to the bitter end, like true warriors.
>>
Kurds are like one if not the largest ethnicity without their own independent nation right?
>>
Kurdistan is ZOG project to further divide the Middle-East, there is a lot of pro-Kurd propaganda in the Jewish owned media for a reason.
>>
>>81173202

Sorry but "the Jews" don't want division. What they want is everyone holding hands and singing Kumbayah and race mixing and using drugs.
>>
>>81168935
Fuck K*rds!
>>
>>81172555
The entire history of Kurds is them being Nomads and Genocide. Literally nothing else. The land the inhabit is historically Assyrian and Armenian land.
>>
Fat chance, turkey has 50 nukes
>>
THAT IS NOT KURDISH LAND ARARAT VAN KARS BELONGS TO ALL RIGHTFUL ARMENIA KURDS ARE KEBAB AND NO BETTER THEN TURKS
>>
>>81168935
KURDISTAN WILL NEVER TAKE OVER PART OF PERSIA! EVEN THOUGH I HATE THE MULLAHS, I STILL WANT YOU KEKS OUT OF IRANIAN BORDER
>>
>>81174222
>implying anyone owns just their historic land these days
>>
>>81177209
>let Kurds secede peacefully
>get an ally bordering wahhabi terrorist shithole that is Saudi Arabia
I dunno.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.