[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, how does this happening push the world further into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (293 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293 KB, 640x360
So /pol/, how does this happening push the world further into a possible ww3?
Will this die off in a few days, or should the world be finally ready for the real deal?
>>
There seems to be no brakes.
The Powers that be are pulling out all stops to create confusion and foment war. We should be prepared for anything to happen.
The world is being shaken try to stay safe and sane
>>
>>81168729
Honestly, im ready to be a piece of meat in the grinder, i dont believe in the afterlife, at least there will be some excitement.
>>
Wars and rumors of war, prepare for the end guys.
>>
He did it!
The absolute mini-madman
>>
>>81169931
Music to my ears, but how? Why is this crucial?
>>
Isis will flow into turkey and from there into europe.
>>
Nah, fuck this. I need to lose my virginity before any race/world War
>>
>>81171657
Why tho? You can rape and pillage.
>>
>>81171657
>he can't into spoils of war

Just kill some guy and take his mate and land for yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x600
>>81169870
Then you Senior are a Hamburger
>>
>>81171286
Ok, so it's possible that the military coup is orchestrated by isis sympathizers. I heard somewhere that erdogan has purged secularists from the military.

Regardless though, it's just a small piece in the end of the world.

It's just a good idea to look into yourself read the bible follow god. Also I know weve all been wishing for it, but the bible(forgot where) says don't wish for the end of the world, so I think it's a good idea for everyone to examine themselves and get ready.
>>
>>81172238
He can't if he'll die within seconds. Well unless one of those mexican whores will rape his corpse of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>81172394
You are closer to the truth than you realize
>>
The same way the first WW happened, Russia starts getting too big and pushing around neighbor countries like Ukraine and Turkey and interfering in Syria. Then Europe has to stop Russia again like always. If you think Germany or Austro-Hungary started WW1 you are wrong. The slavs in Serbia assassinated the heir to the empire and then betrayed their rightful leaders to join the Russians. Germany also entered the war as a defensive tactic because of Russian military expansionism. It was well know at the time that Germany was going to have to stop the Russians sooner or later and sooner was better. Now Russia is doing it again. We'll have to nuke them this time. Patton was right. We should have marched on Moscow and eliminated all slavs at the end of WW2.
>>
>>81173816
Mexican cartels using bodies and selling off as meat for profit in US mexican-niche meat markets?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.