[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Jewllery Clinton giving her voters reasons to vote for Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.jpg (188 KB, 900x806) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
188 KB, 900x806
Isn't she supposed to be against Donald?
>>
Kek

If black lives truly matter, then she'd do something about the absolutely horrendous abortion rate among blacks
>>
>>81160809
WTF? I like Mike Pence now. #PenceMissile
>>
>>81160809
>dangerous

What's so dangerous about ending degeneracy?
>>
Literally all of these except 3 are just nonissue social garbage
>>
>>81161139
Means less money for jews (and thus less money for Clinton Foundation)
>>
>>81160977
Nah you're wrong - women, including black women, love abortion because it gives them power over men.
>>
Wtf I love Pence now
>>
>>81161356
basically they can kill without going to prison
the feeling of being above the law is what drives psychopaths (i.e most women)
>>
I know Trump is right, most of us here know that Trump is right, the problem is that to the normies, some of his view are abhorrent, and they must be introduced to the red pill slowly, not just in one big dose. My concern is that with Pence's appointment it will be too big of a dose. I'd rather he pick someone more moderate that Trump could tell what to do and slowly make more right wing over the course of his presidency
>>
>>81161237
Maybe if Americans cared a little more about non issue social garbage your entire country wouldn't be a third world meth head shithole where everyone gets shot.
>>
>>81160809
This was such a bad fucking choice for the abortion thing alone.
>>
>>81160977
Abortion is a good thing. young black women need free contraceptives. we agree?
>>
>>81161662
Pence is a wacko who doesn't believe in global warming.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 220x330
Trump should've picked a better VP than Pence. Too hardcore for moderates and Indepedents.
>>
>>81161855
>He's pro-abortion
>>
>>81162090
I see you are yet to swallow to man made global warming pill. Don't feel bad, that's quite far up in the blister pack you'll get there some day.
>>
When she's right she's right. Pence is a religious nut.
>>
>>81161943
This. PP is the reason gang violence dropped so hard in the 90s. More abortions = less street urchins. But you dont need PP if you dont have a welfare state, because people wont have kids if they will starve.
>>
>>81161943
>>81161855
If Hilary gets pressed on genociding blacks, Trump can go 180 on his "racist" reputation
>>
>>81162341
Not really, but a lot of voters are.
>>
>>81162498
Low IQs would still, they are not the plan ahead sort.
>>
>>81160809
Wait... fags are less than a few percent of the country, liberals are already not voting for him, and everyone except illegal immigrants is pissed off about illegal immigration. Muh abortion might hurt his percentage with women, but they're mostly lefty cunts anyway.

Is Indiana a key state for the election? Is this a good, bad, or just meh VP decision for Trump? Because boring isn't always a bad thing. In fact an establishment republican might show independents that Trump is a serious candidate. I don't know.
>>
>>81160809

Tldr:

>muh wommyns
>more muh wommyns
>muh millennial college students
>muh spics
>muh gays
>>
>>81163026
Indiana is not a key state but it is a midwestern state which is the most important region. It should help him in Ohio.
>>
>>81160809
Is that all she can come up with? That's literally every single Republican, and she didn't even spin it in an especially significant way.
>>
>>81160809
Is Mike Pence considered to be a smart choice for Trump?
The Christian conservatives wouldn't vote for Hillary either (maybe he can mobilize more of the to go to vote at all), but he alienates some more libertarian voters with a guy like this.
>>
>>81165107

Despite what the autists on here are saying Pence is a solid choice. He and Trump don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of issues but Pence is a proven legislator and was picked mainly based on the fact that Trump needed to show he was serious and could take advice. Libertarians are mainly disaffected Democrats, Johnson is essentially an open borders liberal-lite.
>>
>>81165107

Pence seems like a stupid choice to me. If I were Trump I'd have gone for governor of NM.
>>
All of those but number 3 are good though. Fucking idiot.

Besides, the VP doesn't do jack shit unless the President goes down anyway so who gives a fuck?
>>
File: why-hello-thar.jpg (48 KB, 400x456) Image search: [Google]
why-hello-thar.jpg
48 KB, 400x456
>>81160809

kek! I love you, Brazil.
>>
>>81162148

Fuck off. Anyone but that criminal bitch.
>>
File: hillary III.jpg (257 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
hillary III.jpg
257 KB, 520x650
>>81160809
>P P Please vote for me Bernie Bros
>>
>>81160809
>He'd totally

Discarded
>>
wtf now I'm #onthefenceforPence
>>
>>81161356
Because their baby daddies NEVER just run away.
>>
File: leafblower.jpg (729 KB, 4818x2082) Image search: [Google]
leafblower.jpg
729 KB, 4818x2082
>>81168227

Like you can vote here, silly leaf. Piss off.
>>
>>81160809
I dont get why abortions are against conservative values....it means less niggers on welfare. Plus its a dead nigger and democrat..a double bonus.
>>
>>81166959
>jamal goes and rape white women as usual
>jamal jr can no longer be aborted
>good
>>
File: 1463380827058.jpg (48 KB, 572x548) Image search: [Google]
1463380827058.jpg
48 KB, 572x548
>>81161796
>Leafposter
Opinion discarded
>>
>>81160809

my dick is #tenseforPence now
>>
>>81160809
Thanks Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife. I am now off the Fence 4 Pence!
>>
>>81162341
>wanting niggers to reproduce freely because they can't understand something as simple as a condom
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.