[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
68% of Portugal wants to join Spain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: OQlOZoL.jpg (53 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
OQlOZoL.jpg
53 KB, 500x376
Top cuck

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/espana/2016/07/15/68-portugueses-apuesta-union-politica-espana/00031468576255532743371.htm

>More than half or portugueses believe that Spain and Portugal should work in a future union

>They believed that there are too many spanish enterprises in Portugal
>They are also concerned that the posible union would be a spanish colonization.
>>
>>81159624

Once I saw the Simpsons image

I knew it was a Spanish poster
>>
That's weird.

>Catalonia wants to secede
>Portugal wants to join
>Gibraltar wants to stay British
>>
What the point of independed Portugal this days?Their empire is lost,their trade is lost
All that left is just a poor state next to Spain
>>
>>81159624
What's going to happen to your inbred languages?
>>
>>81159861
>What the point of independed Portugal this days?Their empire is lost,their trade is lost
>All that left is just a poor state next to Spain

Too many centuries being independent.
>>
>http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/espana/2016/07/15/68-portugueses-apuesta-union-politica-espana/00031468576255532743371.htm
>.es

Castilian lies, all of it. go back to siesta and stop trying to justify a conquest
>>
File: 1453303507490.gif (726 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1453303507490.gif
726 KB, 300x168
>Catalonia, who has been integrated into Spain for 500 years wants to leave
>Portugal, a country that has been independent and culturally seperate for nearly 1000 years wants to join
??????????

People confuse the fuck out of me sometimes.
>>
>>81160272
>Castilian lies, all of it. go back to siesta and stop trying to justify a conquest
But they already spent the 50 political points
>>
File: biggestcuckeu.jpg (4 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
biggestcuckeu.jpg
4 KB, 124x125
Portugal is cucky af , but not that much.
>>
>>81159796
Seriously what is it with the Spanish and simpsons, see it all the time on memedeportes for ex.
>>
It always depresses me seeing European countries that were once great empires being reduced to nothing these days
>>
>>81159624
>colonial powerhouse that kicked spain in the teeth multiple times in the past and somehow remained independent for hundreds of years despite having one neighboring country
>wants to become a part of said country
Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>81161320
This. Damn, think of Lithuania. The size of it used to be huge, but now the country is irrelevant as shit.
>>
File: spaniard.png (7 KB, 156x223) Image search: [Google]
spaniard.png
7 KB, 156x223
be a bueno goyim and join Spain

el Real Instituto Elcano's totally accurate research says that you want to and that Cataluña independence is totally bad!

you are not some kind of Castilophobe are you?

¡oy caramba! it's like anotha Moorish shoah!!!
>>
Portugal should give VISA Free travel and housing for Brazillians
>>
>>81159624
What the fuck is this? I have never heard of it. Cherry picking peoples opinion? :)
>>
>>81159624
Good now when they will ban portuguese languaje and nuke brazil?
>>
What would our flag be if we bounded?
>>
>>81159624
68% of portuguese people living in spain?
They became cucks as soon as they left.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.