[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP TEXAS BROS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: Capture.jpg (144 KB, 1441x832) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
144 KB, 1441x832
No Bulgarians were killed in the attack, but I lived 5 years in Texas and was always treated superb by the locals. This hit me hard.

>Sean Copeland, 51, and his 11-year-old son Brodie were among the more than 80 people killed Thursday when a truck zig-zagged through a screaming crowd for more than a mile along the Promenade des Anglais, according to a family representative.

>Sean Copeland coached youth baseball, and Brodie played in the league.
>"Brodie was bright light to us," Paiz said. "He was an amazing kid. He was a promising baseball player and the Copelands were very involved in our program... We're all hurting."
>The boy was to start middle school in the fall.
>Brodie was a "happy, 11-year-old boy who was a wonderful student beloved by all, a member of the honor choir, and a very active athlete," Lake Travis school district Superintendent Brad Lancaster said in a statement.

>Two of Sean Copeland's brothers will fly to Nice to retrieve the bodies and accompany the family home, according to brother Troy Copeland.

RIP ;_;

I am sure his brothers are mad af.

#killallmuslims
>>
:(
>>
We need to give Dinko an AK47 and let him go to town in the Sharia Zones
>>
File: CnX9tscVYAAsZWV.jpg (58 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
CnX9tscVYAAsZWV.jpg
58 KB, 720x960
>>
File: adf.jpg (107 KB, 778x699) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
107 KB, 778x699
>>81156737
I can only hope that time will come.

Here's the twitter of his sister with the official confirmation.

https://twitter.com/_hcopeland/status/753787518458343428/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Americans go say your condolences.
>>
File: image.png (439 KB, 771x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
439 KB, 771x720
>>81156839
Holy shit right in the feels
>>
>>81157126

Deport all brown people. Now. White countries don't need them.
>>
>>81157148
He had him when he was 40, I am sure he loved him more than anything.

Fuck.
>>
F
>>
File: qwrg.jpg (44 KB, 707x386) Image search: [Google]
qwrg.jpg
44 KB, 707x386
F
>>
File: bjm,..jpg (97 KB, 1079x709) Image search: [Google]
bjm,..jpg
97 KB, 1079x709
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.