[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the WEST needs to stop attacking the Muslim people. Your corrupted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: isis-flag.jpg (123 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
123 KB, 2048x1536
the WEST needs to stop attacking the Muslim people. Your corrupted faith offers no laws or punishment for the crime and cruelty you commit and you kill our brethren at will, for material and financial power.
Is this how you want to live your life? Your people have been doing it for centuries. I urge you to come to Islam and learn to respect humanity, and accept the idea actions have consequences and that there are rules and if you break these rules, you will be punished harshly. Brothers, Islam is the only true way. It is my duty to ensure that all humankind bears witness that there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his Messenger. You attacked us and threatened our lives and people and Allah has commanded us to fight back against hostile disbelievers. You left us no choice but to set forth and conquer your lands.

Slowly but surely, we are defeating your crusading armies and countries, humiliating them in the process. Heads are rolling daily and soon the blood will flow on the streets of Rome and Nice or any western city. Insha' Allah, one day, the Caliphate will extend across the entire earth.
Subhanallah! Be wary, that this day is very soon approaching. Embrace Islam now to avoid a painful punishment, both in this life and in the hereafter.
>>
>>81155800
At least money and things exist in the real world.

I have no remorse for idiots who believe in some sand nigger sky king make believe shit.

Get nuked mother fuckers and feel the power of a colbalt bomb .

Soon.
>>
>>81155800
lol we'll just beat you again fag
>>
الحمد لله أخي
>>
>>81155800
It is definitely time for another Crusade. You are delusional and the jihadist attacks on the west have been unsolicited. Muslims are filthy people who follow a false religion and a false prophet who was a pedophile rapist.
>>
your caliphate won't extend across the earth when you goatfuckers kill the other goatfuckers
>>
>>81155800
That's cute. Remind me again, which one of us are desert people?

Because, you see, there seems to be a lot of hotheadedness coming from a certain raghead on this thread that needs a reminder his place in the world hierarchy.
>>
>>81155800
Islam has killed 300 million people since it was founded by a pedophile.

This world would be a better place if every single one of you died immediately.

Stop lying to yourself you inbred fuck.
>>
Disgusting infadel. You may have brainwashed the lefties but the smart are aware of your shenanigans.
>>
>>81155800
Arabs and muslims in general suck dicks when it comes to war.
The fact you are using these dirty tactics, using desperate brainwashed muslim niggers to attack public events and venues, shows that you have accepted the fact that you will never be able to win a war against any developed Western country.
>>
>>81156654

> Translation: "God willing, brother."

Yeah I don't think you'd be circle-jerking in a random board like this, confirmed for fake and vpn trolling.
>>
>>81155800
"DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA-DURKA!"

Sorry, I don't speak goat fucker.
>>
>>81155800

You blame the west and accomplish goals for the kikes. The west blames you and accomplishes goals for the kikes.

How about you name the fucking Jew. Shiites can do it, why can't you? Sunni more than even burgers or swedes are top good goy.
>>
>>81155800
yeah and santa claus lives in the north pole
>>
They're sad that they have no thinkers in the muslim world.

They don't drink, trying to get a healthy people, but results are null because at the root they are of weak tribes who settled bad lands and have suffered because of it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.